Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Great! Thanks for the links :)

Nienna said:
I'm finally getting to reading this HUGE book! What a LOT of work was put into this! There is a lot of information given in the footnotes and being given before and after many of the sessions. Thank you for all of the work that was put into this! It is so very interesting.

Definitely! Finishing up 1995 now!
The added notes and footnotes really do give one insight to what was going on at the time. I especially like the current perspective Laura gives to each session. Looks like 1996 is going to be pretty “hefty” volume too – good workout while you read. :)

FINALLY! I AM SO HAPPY that I do not have to print out all those transcripts NOW! I hope the rest comes out soon, thanks so MUCH* such knowledge and truth in these scripts- YAY* THANKS SO MUCH FOR PRINTING*

I'm happy to announce that The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1996 (Volume 3) have now been published in paperback format!

410%2B3dw%2BieL.jpg

As with the previous volumes, Laura has annotated the 44 full transcripts of the year 1996 extensively and has added contextual background information for a better understanding of the communications.

The present volume is available at:

Red Pill Press (USA and Canada): http://www.redpillpress.com/shop/the-cassiopaea-experiment-transcripts-1996-volume-3/
Les Editions Pilule Rouge (Europe): http://en.pilulerouge.com/shop/cass1996
Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996/dp/0692725733

The volume is also available on other Amazon sites: Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, etc.

From the cover text:

The dynamics and content of channeling are in general tightly entangled with current global events and the lives of the participants and their interpersonal relationships. For this reason, clarifying context has been added, and questions and answers have been annotated extensively, giving unprecedented insight into the background of the Cassiopaea Experiment.

In this year, the dialogue with the Cassiopaeans revolved around the further exploration of various theories that were promulgated at that time in books and the internet, the solar companion hypothesis, the theorized states of being above our own, hypnosis, mind programming, false prophecies, the rediscovery of a possible ancient technology utilized in the pre-history of mankind, quantum principles and possibilities for their macroscopic application, as well as the process of gaining more protection by assimilating and applying knowledge and networking with like-minded people.

For the first time in print, this volume includes complete transcripts of 44 experimental sessions conducted in 1996.

This is great news :) :dance: :bacon: - definitely going to get my copy :)

:headbanger: :clap: :v: :hug2::bacon: :dance: :cheer: :perfect: :flowers: :guru: :thup: :love:

Yayyy thank you Laura and team, I look forward to buying a copy!

Excellent news! Getting my copy :perfect: :thup: :clap: :cheer:

Great news indeed! :D Getting my copy also. Thank you Laura and Team for all your hard work!

Nancy2feathers said:
Great news indeed! :D Getting my copy also. Thank you Laura and Team for all your hard work!

Indeed, what a wonderful news. Getting my copy too.

For the first time in print, this volume includes complete transcripts of 44 experimental sessions conducted in 1996.

According to the list there were only 43 sessions in 1996. What's up ? :huh:

Gandalf said:
Nancy2feathers said:

Yep! Whoohoo! Can't wait to get my copy!!! :bacon: :dance: :bacon: :cheer:

Nienna said:
Gandalf said:
Nancy2feathers said:

Yep! Whoohoo! Can't wait to get my copy!!! :bacon: :dance: :bacon: :cheer:

What a great surprise - was thinking about it the other day and now can't wait! A 1000 thanks! :thup: :clap: :scooter: :cheer:

Double surprise for me! I didn't even know vol 2 was available. Will order both first thing in the morning. :clap:

These are really great news! And thanks for keeping on annotating the sessions, Laura :flowers: !

Back
Top Bottom