"Awake and Aware" Conference 2011 (Project Camelot)

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This definitely needs an honorable mention in the COINTELPRO section.

http://www.awakeandaware2011.com/index.html

Apart from one or two, I couldn't think of a more 'woo-woo' new-agey bunch of speakers. The couple of speakers that do have something interesting to say are being sucked into the black hole of loopyness manifested by the others.

When I see the loopers charging ahead like this, I really start to lose hope...but then I remember I never had any! :D

I could have summed it up by saying that this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrSVOOK610

should be the conference theme song

Perceval said:

LOL! Yes, I think that would fit just perfectly with that crowd.

:D hehe the first moment she came in the frame I thought it was Andromeda, lol

Admin note: removed proper name and replaced with forum name. Please be careful in future.

Perceval said:

That's hilarious!

Perceval said:

"Please come in peace, we beseech you."

That is too, too funny. :lol:

Hello,
Wasn't Laura interviewed by project Camelot a few years back? I thought that they were a group of people who really cared about getting the truth out there; that is why they interviewed Laura. I am confused, I thought that the group was legitimate.

Mona said:
Hello,
Wasn't Laura interviewed by project Camelot a few years back? I thought that they were a group of people who really cared about getting the truth out there; that is why they interviewed Laura. I am confused, I thought that the group was legitimate.

Did you follow the link describing this conference? If so, what does it tell you?

anart said:
Mona said:
Hello,

Did you follow the link describing this conference? If so, what does it tell you?

Anart, I just looked at the link and I noticed that Richard Dolan is going to be a speaker, which I hope is a good thing. Other than that I don't know the rest of the people who will be speaking at the function. Oh boy, am I missing something? I am not familiar with those speakers. Sorry about that.

Mona said:
anart said:
Mona said:
Hello,

Anart, I just looked at the link and I noticed that Richard Dolan is going to be a speaker, which I hope is a good thing. Other than that I don't know the rest of the people who will be speaking at the function. Oh boy, am I missing something? I am not familiar with those speakers. Sorry about that.

It might be worth your while to read up on the discussion here on Dolan and a few of the other people to get my drift.

Mona said:
anart said:
Mona said:
Hello,

are you reading this forum regularly ?
read the thread about Richard Dolan especially the last pages
read about Hoagland....etc.
you may also remember or read what the basis of search for truth are .....etc

Pashalis said:

Pashalis - there is no reason for you to behave so aggressively with other members of this forum. This has been pointed out to you before. Please get control of yourself.

anart said:
Pashalis said:

Pashalis - there is no reason for you to behave so aggressively with other members of this forum. This has been pointed out to you before. Please get control of yourself.
sorry that was really a bit aggressiv
I hope I didn't shocked you to much, and if so I'm sorry Mona

Pashalis said:
sorry that was really a bit aggressiv
I hope I didn't shocked you to much, and if so I'm sorry Mona

Just try to work on your impulses - if you have a reaction to something someone has written and want to respond right away - stop - wait at least ten minutes and then think about how to respond. Also, think about how you would react if someone spoke to you the way you sometimes speak to others. You'll figure it out, but it takes effort!

Back
Top Bottom