"Awake and Aware" Conference 2011 (Project Camelot)

anart said:
Pashalis said:
sorry that was really a bit aggressiv
I hope I didn't shocked you to much, and if so I'm sorry Mona

Just try to work on your impulses - if you have a reaction to something someone has written and want to respond right away - stop - wait at least ten minutes and then think about how to respond. Also, think about how you would react if someone spoke to you the way you sometimes speak to others. You'll figure it out, but it takes effort!

yes I'm to impulsive sometimes. I'll work on this.

Well, recently I've seen a (very good) 2010 interview to Laura K.J. conducted by Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot). Here you can check it (Good Spanish subtitles too): http://lacajadepandora.org/
Kerry looks to me like an honest searcher but info and disinfo always have been, and sure will be, mixed up.

efeuvete said:
Well, recently I've seen a (very good) 2010 interview to Laura K.J. conducted by Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot). Here you can check it (Good Spanish subtitles too): http://lacajadepandora.org/
Kerry looks to me like an honest searcher but info and disinfo always have been, and sure will be, mixed up.

I think Kerry is more a passive amplifier about anything She finds on her way without much discernment and real research on her part. She may think that anything goes and It may work for someone's who's desire is to be on top at all costs with no much concern for truth.

So yes She did an interview to Laura, but did She really get it? I don't think so.

See this thread for more info:
Comet Elenin-Richard Hoagland claims that Comet Elenin is a UFO in disguise

Ana said:

I checked that thread and... My God!!
Anyhow, you´ll never know the info/disinfo recipe; It looks like you always must drink the cocktail and see afterwards what happens in your stomach. It seems that's the way it is, that's my experience (And my stomach knows that pretty well).
And you see, even being Kerry so "so", I've used her Laura interview to introduce her to some people here in Spain; Useful work here in any case

efeuvete said:
Ana said:

Anyhow, you´ll never know the info/disinfo recipe; It looks like you always must drink the cocktail and see afterwards what happens in your stomach. It seems that's the way it is, that's my experience (And my stomach knows that pretty well).
And you see, even being Kerry so "so", I've used her Laura interview to introduce her to some people here in Spain; Useful work here in any case

If you read the Project Camelot thread (yes, there is one), you'll see that there is some history there and I really did NOT want to do that interview. I only did it because Rich Dolan vouched for Kerry. Obviously, I thought he had good judgment at the time which is now in question. Kerry did agree to my terms, we did our own filming of the interview at the same time and our video is much better. She asked me to check the transcript that one of her readers did... it was passable, but full of errors and I just didn't have time to correct them all.

Laura said:
If you read the Project Camelot thread (yes, there is one), you'll see that there is some history there and I really did NOT want to do that interview.
Well, may be the interview is not perfect but, your person and your work can be seen very clear, and without any noise. Spanish subtitles are more than good enough, too; Real "Passive Amplifiers" are useful if "the music" is good and if not, at some cost, even may help to stop the music.

Laura said:
efeuvete said:
Ana said:

If you read the Project Camelot thread (yes, there is one), you'll see that there is some history there and I really did NOT want to do that interview. I only did it because Rich Dolan vouched for Kerry. Obviously, I thought he had good judgment at the time which is now in question. Kerry did agree to my terms, we did our own filming of the interview at the same time and our video is much better. She asked me to check the transcript that one of her readers did... it was passable, but full of errors and I just didn't have time to correct them all.

well this interview was certainly not worthless and your points came through for those who can hear it. it brought people to your work and this forum including me. :)

No worries Pashalis, I actually have not read in detail about Rich Dolan. I have read his first book and I thought it was very informative, I actually have not kept up with details about his recent work. I should look into it more. Though I did watch the interview with Kerry and Laura and I thought it was excellent, unless, of course, I missed something again.

I will look into what the Project Camelot is all about.

And no worries, I was not insulted in any way. My reaction was based on not knowing what the Project Camelot is all about.

now this: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aSh-0n7Hs&feature=feedu

I don't know if Project Camelot is behind this video but it looks like it.
I'm interested how the claimed selection "to find out the truth from the nonsense" about Elenin will look like.
but seeing what kind of people will speak there and what Kerry is certainly thinking about it, I guess we know what picture will arise
:nuts:

Edit:spelling

Pashalis said:
now this: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aSh-0n7Hs&feature=feedu

I don't know if Project Camelot is behind this video but it looks like it.
I'm interested how the claimed selection "to find out the truth from the nonsense" about Elenin will look like.
but seeing what kind of people will speak there and what Kerry is certainly thinking about it, I guess we know what picture will arise
:nuts:

it's on Project Camelot now. so I think it's from Camelot

Edit: spelling
the good thing is that it seems that you have to pay 33$ to see it. so less people will see it.
nevertheless I think it will spread arround like wildfire.

Is Comet Elenin an incoming spacecraft heralding a New Age?

Michael Salla
, Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner
July 3, 2011

Comet Elenin is an incoming spacecraft or intelligently controlled object according to a number of presenters at a recently completed conference hosted online by the popular whistleblower website - Project Camelot. Several presenters agreed that Elenin will approach its closest points near the Sun and Earth at a time of extraordinary planetary and societal changes coinciding with the end of the Mayan Calendar. A number of anonymous whistleblowers were cited in support of the view that Elenin was an artificially controlled object responsible for widespread planetary changes in the solar system. The conference broke important ground in uncovering some of the mystery surrounding Comet Elenin, and revealing expert opinions and whistleblower testimonies describing its artificial design and the significance of its orbit. In a surprising omission, the conference organizers did not feature ground breaking scientific literature detailing the seismic impact of Elenin on Earth. Combining insights from the overlooked scientific data and the conference proceedings points to an extraordinary conclusion - Comet Elenin is generating powerful gravity disruption technologies indicative of one or more interstellar spacecraft travelling towards Earth.

The Conference: Elenin was hosted by Kerry Cassidy and featured five presenters who discussed their research data and insights on Comet Elenin. Richard Hoagland, Dr Joseph Farrell, Keith Hunter, Dr Carl Johan Calleman, and Andy Lloyd. Hoagland began the conference with a succinct presentation on the significance of Elenin's orbit, and why this pointed to it being either an artificial object under intelligent control (an ancient spacecraft) or a natural body (a comet) that has been deliberately launched on an artificial orbit. He placed special emphasis on Elenin's perihelion (closest point to the sun) on September 11, 2011 as evidence that this was a result of artificial design to draw attention to the profound geopolitical events that occurred ten years earlier. Hoagland also pointed out that around the time Elenin would be passing by the Earth's orbit on its outbound leg, that another celestial object Asteroid 2005YU55 would pass only 200,000 miles from the Earth on November 9. This was 'coincidentally', when FEMA had scheduled a FEMA Homeland Security Test where many television and radio networks would relinquish air time for some security drill - coincidence or did national security leaders know something of major significance was about to happen?

The next presenter was Keith Hunter who claimed that planets radiate harmonic signatures that influence orbits and seismic activity. Hunter clamed that Elenin is a small mass that could do something unusual if caught up in powerful harmonic configurations. Hunter's most important contribution was to point out the relationship between seismic activity and planetary configurations. Sadly, he was not aware of the work conducted by Dr Mensur Omerbashich who had put together an exhaustive study of Elenin's alignments with a number of planetary bodies during powerful seismic events on Earth. Dr Omerbashich claims that since 2006, comet Elenin has had a measurable impact on the Earth's seismic activity. Dr Omerbashich's paper was released on April 11, 2011 and is titled "Astronomical Alignments as the cause of ~M6 + seismicity."His basic idea is that as planetary bodies align with the Earth, seismic activity increases. He provides historic data on large earthquakes, greater than magnitude 6, and how these have occurred during planetary alignments.

The Mayan Calendar according to the next conference presenter, Dr Carl Calleman, operates in 9 distinct levels or waves. The ninth wave, coinciding with the End of the Mayan Calendar, occurs on October 28, 2011. Calleman believes that the world will enter a New Age based on an expanding "unity consciousness." While the precise ending of the Mayan Calendar is disputed by others advocating a December 21, 2012 end date, Calleman has produced cogent arguments for the October 2011 end date. He noted that the date coincides with Elenin's crossing of Earth's orbit suggesting it may have far more significance than generally attributed to it.

The main conference organizer, Kerry Cassidy, revealed that a number of anonymous whistleblowers had revealed that Elenin is a piloted spacecraft, and in fact was being trailed by a fleet of spacecraft. Hoagland claims that he has been confidentially told similarly by other whistleblowers of the artificial nature of Elenin. Dr Joseph Farrell agreed and claimed that Elenin was either an artificial object (controlled spacecraft) or a natural object placed in an artificial orbit. In probably the most significant observation of the conference, Hoagland claimed that Elenin was likely an active torsion field generator.

A torsion field describes the influence a spinning object exerts on its environment. In the case of a slowly spinning stationary gyroscope, for example, the torsion field has been observed to be almost zero. However, for moving gyroscopes rotating at velocities above 20,000 RPM, the torsion field has been observed to have a number of interesting properties. Russian scientists have been the leaders in the study of torsion fields. The most revolutionary results so far reveal that torsion fields impact on gravity and travel faster than electromagnetic radiation or radio signals. Professor Nikolai Kozyrev, a Russian pioneer in the study of torsion fields, experimentally confirmed that torsion fields travel at least 109 times the speed of light.

Kozyrev's observations were experimentally confirmed by numerous other Russian scientists together with a few western colleagues. The work of Kozyrev and other scientists points to torsion fields as a possible means for extraterrestrial civilizations to travel large interstellar and even intergalactic distances. Significantly, the whistleblower, Bob Lazar revealed that extraterrestrial spacecraft used gravity waves for both navigation and propulsion purposes. Torsion field generators could be used to create the necessary gravity waves for spacecraft traveling long distances.

All presenters agreed that Elenin was not a super-large planetary body such as a red dwarf star mentioned by some researchers that was generating some alarm in the general public. As observed in an earlier article by this writer, Elenin's orbit indicates that it is not a red dwarf star or large planetary body. In short, Elenin has a small mass as most astronomers contend, and indeed emphasized by Andy Lloyd and others in the Elenin conference. Yet, the pronounced seismic influence when it aligned with the Earth and the sun or other planetary body, as observed by Dr Omerbashich, indicated that Elenin was somehow exerting a powerful gravitational influence. If not a large planetary body, then Elenin's seismic influence could be explained by it generating powerful gravity waves over long distances. Elenin was generating a powerful torsion field effect - something one or more spacecraft could be doing if traveling along Elenin's orbital path to the inner solar system.

In conclusion, the Project Camelot: Elenin conference provided a number of important insights into Comet Elenin - the most important being its artificiality, the torsion field effects it was exerting, and the possibility that it is some kind of spacecraft. Unfortunately, the omission of Dr Omerbashich's work in the discussion meant that seismic impact of Elenin through planetary alignments was not adequately covered. If Elenin is generating powerful torsion field effects and seismicity, these can be expected to magnify as it gets closer. This is especially so when Elenin aligns with the Earth and the sun on September 26, 2011. If Elenin, however, is one or more intelligently guided spacecraft, then the torsion fields it is generating may vary as it approaches and passes by the Earth.

It's now less than four months before Elenin passes by the Earth's orbit, around October 28, 2011, and its eventual influence is unknown and arousing considerable speculation. The timing of passing by the Earth, the end of the Mayan Calendar according to Dr Calleman, does offer the tantalizing possibility of Elenin being a harbinger of a New Age. Alternatively, Elenin may be a small comet that will have little to no impact as it passes near the Earth as NASA and many astronomers contend. Fortunately, we do not have long to find out what precisely Elenin's influence will be.

_http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-honolulu/is-comet-elenin-an-incoming-spacecraft-heralding-a-new-age#ixzz1RCUFBp3u

Will Comet Elenin cause major earthquakes as it approaches Earth?

May 27, 2011. Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.

There has been growing scientific debate about Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) as it approaches the Earth, and its significance as it comes as close as 0.23 Astronomic Units -about one quarter the distance between the Earth and the sun - on October 16, 2011. At one end of the spectrum are NASA scientists claiming that Elenin is little more than a comet comprising icy space debris with negligible mass that will have little effect on the Earth. At the other end are some scientists and private researchers claiming that Elenin is a large planetary body, possibly a brown dwarf star, and its near approach will have calamitous effects.

Much of the evidence for Elenin being a large planetary body has been centered on conspiracy theories related to a government cover-up of an incoming brown dwarf star given the name Planet X. Rather than mere conjecture by conspiracy theorists, Planet X was first reported by the Washington Post and New York Times in two articles that appeared in 1983.

The debate over Elenin's significance has been dramatically changed with the emergence of a Bosnian scientist who has released a remarkable paper tracking the relationship between planetary alignments and seismic (earthquake) activity on the Earth. Dr Mensur Omerbashich claims that since 2006, comet Elenin has had a measurable impact on the Earth's seismic activity. If Dr Omerbashich is correct, then we can expect a rapid surge in seismic activity in terms of major earthquakes as Elenin approaches the Earth during the latter part of 2011.

Dr Omerbashich's paper was released on April 11, 2011 and is titled "Astronomical Alignments as the cause of ~M6 + seismicity." His basic idea is that as planetary bodies align with the Earth, that seismic activity increases. He provides historic data on large earthquakes, greater than magnitude 6, and how these have occurred during planetary alignments. For example, he notes that the 9.1 earthquake that hit Indonesia on December 26, 2004 causing over 230,000 deaths around the Indian Ocean, occurred when the Earth, Mercury and Venus were in alignment. At first, the planetary alignment thesis seems puzzling since it's not obvious what is happening during an alignment that would cause seismic behavior on Earth.

Dr Omerbashich doesn't explain the dynamic processes behind planetary alignments and how these impact on seismicity. He simply provides historic data suggesting that physical processes are indeed occurring during an alignment that cause the seismic activity. So that naturally leads to the question, what is happening during a planetary alignment that would cause earthquakes on Earth? The main candidate for a viable response to this question is the "electric universe" or "plasma cosmology" model.

Plasma cosmology is an astronomical model that suggests that the sun and planets are electrically charged celestial objects that exist in an electric field that is generated by the sun in a radial direction (like the spokes on a bicycle wheel) throughout the solar system. Charges flow through this electric field by virtue of the plasma particles that are constantly being released by the sun (aka solar wind). Plasma is the fourth state of matter (solid, liquid, and gas being the first three) and comprises free protons, neutrons, electrons and ions that make up atoms. Plasma is not electrically neutral, but is a superconductor that can carry electrical charges throughout the solar system (and indeed into interstellar and intergalactic space)

As electrical charges are distributed by plasma through the solar system, then different regions of space become electrically charged depending on their distance from the sun. Put simply, the sun comprises a large positive charge while the distant ends of the solar system form the most negatively charged regions of the solar system. In between, the electric field of the sun and the plasma currents flowing from it through space, provide electrical charges to planets, asteroids and comets depending on the nature of their orbits and proximity to one another.

Plasma discharges (see Fig 2) therefore regularly occur between celestial bodies. When a comet moves close to a planet or the sun, the comet's electrical charge is significantly different in that region of the solar system's electrical field. The accumulation of charge and/or a plasma discharge subsequently occurs. For example, when comets travel close to the sun, plasma discharges (aka Coronal Mass Ejections) have been observed to occur. Most astronomers are puzzled by such events which they currently regard as mere coincidence. For supporters of plasma cosmology, however, the sun's behavior when comet's approach is evidence of the plasma discharge that regularly occurs when two charged celestial bodies approach each other.

The plasma cosmology model gives us a means of understanding how the planetary alignments that Dr Omerbashich discusses are directly related to seismic activity. Essentially, when the Earth is aligned with two or more celestial bodies, then a plasma discharge occurs and seismic activity is stimulated. So now we can better understand how planetary alignments might cause seismic activity which Dr Omerbashich has observed in recent historical data.

Most importantly, he argues that seismic activity has been observed when the Earth aligned with Comet Elenin as early as 2007. In his paper, he writes:

Note that, in terms of seismicity, the Elenin started playing a role in 2007, and continued doing so, contributing in 6 out of the 22 alignment-relating seisms. Similarly, the sun participated in 19 such alignments, the Mercury in 9, the Venus in 8, the moon in 9, the Mars in 2, the Jupiter in 4, the Saturn in 1, the Uranus in 2, and the Neptune in 1.

Under the electric universe model, it is understandable how the sun would be so dominant in planetary alignments associated with large earthquake activity. This is consistent with Dr Omerbashich's own view that: "Proximity of the Earth to the alignments of other celestial bodies, particularly of those involving the Sun, can result in intense seismic activity…" Similarly, the electric universe model helps explain why Mercury and Venus also play prominent roles in alignments associated with seismic activity on Earth. What's very important is noting that larger planetary bodies such as Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus, have not played prominent roles in planetary alignments. Yet mysteriously, Elenin has.

For example, on March 8, 2011, Elenin formed an alignment with the Earth and Mercury, 3 days before the devastating Japan magnitude 9 earthquake (see fig 3). How can Elenin play such a prominent role in seismic activity if it is just a small comet with little mass as NASA argues?

Dr Omerbashich's model does point to a large planetary body given Elenin's effect on Earth from distances as far away as Uranus. This has been cited by researchers believing Dr Omerbashich's paper supports the brown dwarf explanation for Elenin. There is, however, a major problem with the brown dwarf explanation. If Elenin was a brown dwarf, its huge mass (not yet known) and velocity of approximately 50,000 miles per hour during perihelion of 0.46 AU (closest point to the sun on September 10, 2011) would give it a massive amount of momentum. Elenin's momentum would carry it far past the sun and the inner solar system, well into the outer solar system before the sun's gravity could slow and change Elenin's direction enough to make it swing back past the sun in a very long and narrow loop.

According to JPL's simulation for Elenin's orbit, however, it in fact swings around the sun in a 90 degree arc when it passes into (August 1, 2011) and leaves Earth's orbit (October 16) (see figure 4). A brown dwarf would take far longer than the less than three months it took for Elenin to change its direction by 90 degrees in passing by our sun while within Earth's orbit.

Elinin's projected orbit into and out of the solar system shows that its path is similar to many long period comets where the sun swings it back almost 180 degrees (see figure 5). The JPL simulation tells us that Elinin's momentum is not that large since the sun's gravity so quickly changes its direction. Elenin is therefore not a brown dwarf. Its 90 degree swing around the sun before passing the inner solar system suggests Elenin has the mass of a comet. Yet paradoxically, Elenin's distant effect on Earth's seismic activity is similar to what would be expected of large planetary body. So what exactly is Elenin?

If Dr Omerbashich is correct with his planetary alignments and seismic activity thesis, then his data suggests that Elenin is more than a comet with a small mass. Yet the JPL orbital model for Elenin rules out a brown dwarf, and suggests something with negligible mass such as a comet. Despite the paradox from the scientific data, one thing is clear from Dr Omerbashich paper. Elenin's influence on seismic activity on Earth has yet to peak. As it approaches Earth, the planetary alignments with Earth will grow in intensity. In this regard he writes:

The alignments were occurring at the rate of some 20-30 times per year before the Elenin crossed into the Uranus orbit in 2006, and around 30-40 times per year afterwards…. The ongoing increase in seismic activity due to combined effects of the Elenin and other celestial objects … will continue until the comet crosses into the Earth's orbit around 1 August 2011, when the seismicity will subside as the comet speeds up significantly. At that time it will not have enough time for participating in long astronomical alignments in order to pose imminent danger to the Earth as before. The strongest seismicity will then again increase around 20 October 2011, ie., upon the comet's crossing of the Earth's orbit on the way out, only to continue subsiding till year 2016.

So up to August 1, the incoming Elenin will be involved in further planetary alignments that lead to increased seismic activity on Earth, and then again from October 20 on its outward path. Strangely, Dr Omerbashich argues that between August 1 and October 20, seismic activity will diminish since Elenin will not "have enough time for participating in long astronomical alignments." Yet what he overlooks is what happens as Elenin passes directly between the Earth and the Sun.

On September 26, 2011 Elenin will pass between the Earth and sun and will be only 0.396 astronomical units from the Earth (see fig. 6). Not the closest it will be to the Earth during its orbit, that occurs on October 16, but quite possibly the most significant for evaluating its seismic effect on Earth. According to the plasma cosmology model, the position of Elenin directly between the Earth and the sun will make it possible for the most powerful plasma discharge involving Elenin in relation to the Earth. The plasma discharge is likely to stimulate a spike in seismic activity during the August 1 to October 20 period when Dr Omerbashich predicts seismic activity will wane.

Another date to watch is November 23, 2011 when Elenin and the Earth will again be in direct alignment with the sun. This time Earth will be in the middle with Elenin only 0.596 AU away from the earth, and the sun on the other side (see Figure 7). This alignment again makes possible a large plasma discharge leading to seismic activity.

In conclusion, Dr Omerbashich's planetary alignment hypothesis is a dramatic new way of understanding how seismic behavior on Earth is influenced by the sun and planets. When combined with the plasma cosmology model, we have a way of understanding the hidden dynamics behind planetary alignments and why they can directly affect seismic behavior on planets. Elenin's quick 90 degree swing around the sun before passing Earth's orbit rules out the brown dwarf explanation. Yet Elenin's influence on seismic activity on Earth suggests something more than a comet. Despite the paradox over Elenin's composition and influence, the scientific data points to it causing intense seismic activity as Elenin approaches and aligns with the Earth and other celestial bodies. The dates of September 26 and November 23, 2011 will be very important to watch in terms of high magnitude earthquakes as Elenin swings in a 90 degree arc through the inner solar system, and aligns with both the Earth and the sun.

_http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-103.htm

Laura said:
In a surprising omission, the conference organizers did not feature ground breaking scientific literature detailing the seismic impact of Elenin on Earth.

Not really very surprising (at least to us) given that Project Camelot appears determined to spread new age disinformation.

Wow, never thought I'd see "Hoagland" and "succinct presentation" mentioned in the same breath.

In conclusion, the Project Camelot: Elenin conference provided a number of important insights into Comet Elenin - the most important being its artificiality

These people are all completely and utterly insane.

The main conference organizer, Kerry Cassidy, revealed that a number of anonymous whistleblowers had revealed that Elenin is a piloted spacecraft, and in fact was being trailed by a fleet of spacecraft. Hoagland claims that he has been confidentially told similarly by other whistleblowers of the artificial nature of Elenin. Dr Joseph Farrell agreed and claimed that Elenin was either an artificial object (controlled spacecraft) or a natural object placed in an artificial orbit. In probably the most significant observation of the conference, Hoagland claimed that Elenin was likely an active torsion field generator.

Hopefully, this one will teach Kerry once and for all to stop believing in 'anonymous whistleblowers'. :rolleyes:

Regarding Kerry's conferences, all I can say is I feel sorry for Dolan.

Windmill knight said:

Hopefully, this one will teach Kerry once and for all to stop believing in 'anonymous whistleblowers'. :rolleyes:

I doubt it - the vast majority of what she's presented is nonsense and can be seen as that by anyone actually paying attention, yet she persists. It has to be by design, because I don't think she's that unintelligent.

Back
Top Bottom