"Awake and Aware" Conference 2011 (Project Camelot)

anart said:
Windmill knight said:
The main conference organizer, Kerry Cassidy, revealed that a number of anonymous whistleblowers had revealed that Elenin is a piloted spacecraft, and in fact was being trailed by a fleet of spacecraft. Hoagland claims that he has been confidentially told similarly by other whistleblowers of the artificial nature of Elenin. Dr Joseph Farrell agreed and claimed that Elenin was either an artificial object (controlled spacecraft) or a natural object placed in an artificial orbit. In probably the most significant observation of the conference, Hoagland claimed that Elenin was likely an active torsion field generator.

Hopefully, this one will teach Kerry once and for all to stop believing in 'anonymous whistleblowers'. :rolleyes:

I doubt it - the vast majority of what she's presented is nonsense and can be seen as that by anyone actually paying attention, yet she persists. It has to be by design, because I don't think she's that unintelligent.

What always strikes me is this repeating pattern of otherwise intelligent people who are completely uncritical of the information they spread.
They use their abilities to spread both good and bad information as if it was all equal.

That was how I thought of Kerry. At one moment she conducts an interview with someone credible giving good researched material, and the next moment she interviews someone easily exposed as crackpot dreamer without a shred of real evidence for their claims.

There are many more like this. That, is one clear difference between the SOTT network and the rest: being critical, and thinking!

Some of these people must be quite conscious of what they are doing, and get some sort of reward for their efforts. However, I wonder if some could be doing it unawares, believing somehow that they must NOT apply critical thinking under the misguided goal that their purpose is to spread all manner of info and disinfo and they must let the consumer of the information decide which is which?

[quote author=Perceval]
This definitely needs an honorable mention in the COINTELPRO section.

http://www.awakeandaware2011.com/index.html

Apart from one or two, I couldn't think of a more 'woo-woo' new-agey bunch of speakers. The couple of speakers that do have something interesting to say are being sucked into the black hole of loopyness manifested by the others.

When I see the loopers charging ahead like this, I really start to lose hope...but then I remember I never had any! :D
[/quote]

Noticed the listed Saturday night special workshop: “Lessons in Extraterrestrial Contact and Empowerment

Well, that should be an age of the new dilly. :rolleyes:

[quote author=Perceval]
I could have summed it up by saying that this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrSVOOK610

should be the conference theme song
[/quote]

Perhaps it is, especially as an opener for the Saturday night lesson to fix people to that groove; complete with strobe lighting for that special effect.

[quote author=Breton]
What always strikes me is this repeating pattern of otherwise intelligent people who are completely uncritical of the information they spread.
They use their abilities to spread both good and bad information as if it was all equal.

That was how I thought of Kerry. At one moment she conducts an interview with someone credible giving good researched material, and the next moment she interviews someone easily exposed as crackpot dreamer without a shred of real evidence for their claims.

There are many more like this. That, is one clear difference between the SOTT network and the rest: being critical, and thinking!

Some of these people must be quite conscious of what they are doing, and get some sort of reward for their efforts. However, I wonder if some could be doing it unawares, believing somehow that they must NOT apply critical thinking under the misguided goal that their purpose is to spread all manner of info and disinfo and they must let the consumer of the information decide which is which?
[/quote]

Not sure Breton, likely both conscious and unconscious - depending, but in either case, as you say, “…they must NOT apply critical thinking…”; or thinking of which is prescribed to deceive.

Anyway, before you posted and more serious to this posts start, was thoughts that turned to Mr. Dolan in particular, who is no academic slouch, and he seemed to have, and perhaps will again, offer much – it remains to be seen. However, at this point, as at this relatively recent conversion and realignment on the main ufo info stage, as has been noted; and perhaps it was always veiled as so in him, is a scary matter to take note, insofar as our human kinds susceptibility to becoming a type of ‘food for the moon’ in ways that cannot directly be fathomed are ever present. These matters require real listening, constant questioning and objective feedback in order to have a clue.

It seems clear that people have stated their observations of Mr. Dolan’s shifting focus, even to him directly. If i could say anything to him, it would be to say something like, stop, back-up and really think about what you are saying, especially of those who are urging and particularly reinforcing your direction to say it. Think about your predecessors in this filed of study, who would not allow in the end this present thinking. Think deeply about the totality of our humanities strange history, inclusive of linking the ever unfastened fields of science, not the projected telescopic singularity view of today. Think not of your egotism, not what’s in it for Rich, but of the careful foundations that predate your present direction, even to the very roots of your own work and you may see a possible error or two in your present logic, or not.

My 2 cents - It's likely been said before similarly. :(

Breton said:
However, I wonder if some could be doing it unawares, believing somehow that they must NOT apply critical thinking under the misguided goal that their purpose is to spread all manner of info and disinfo and they must let the consumer of the information decide which is which?

Or, they just like the fame and attention their efforts give them and do not care?

Psalehesost said:
Or, they just like the fame and attention their efforts give them and do not care?

Yes, Bill always seems especially smug. I watched his interview with "Charles". A huge deal was made of this. It was most illuminating, as Charles, working for the bad guys, was supposed to deal with Bill, who had become a problem. Charles said that because he liked Bill and respected him, he had decided to help him instead.
HELLO, EGO HOOK ALARM! I've rarely seen a less edifying interview. Of course, Charles caused havock. Not a word from Bill admitting that he had been extremely foolish, no identification of exactly where he'd gone wrong and no sorry for wasting everybody's time.

*edit by mod* fixed quote

Oh brother, here we go!

July 7, 2011

Top US Space Expert Issues Catastrophic Warning On Comet Elenin

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim warning was issued this past week by the former NASA consultant and noted US space expert Richard C. Hoagland that the newly discovered comet named Elenin, designated C/2010 X1, that is fast approaching our Sun is under “intelligent control” and heralds a warning to all humanity of a great Global catastrophe soon to come.

Comet Elenin is a long-period comet discovered by amateur Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on 10 December 2010, remotely, using the International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico. At the time of discovery Elenin had an apparent magnitude of 19.5, making it about 150,000 times fainter than the naked eye magnitude of 6.5. The discoverer, Leonid Elenin, estimates that the comet nucleus is 3–4 km in diameter.

Most interesting to note about Comet Elenin [photo top left] is its being trailed by 2 distinct rows comprised of 8 smaller circular shaped “objects” that Chinese scientists had previously stated were UFO’s belonging to an as yet unidentified “extraterrestrial civilization.”

Hoagland in his report supports the UFO findings of these Chinese scientists and further states that the US space agency NASA knows this about Comet Elenin too, and as evidenced by their secret coding of it on the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) website that displays its orbit through our Solar System.

The secret coding referred to by Hoagland contained on the JPL website falls under the “Orbit Determination Parameters” statistics information block that lists the producer of the data as being “Otto Matic.” [Photo 2nd left, direct link here]

According to Hoagland’s report, the significance of the name “Otto Matic” being associated with Comet Elenin lies with it only being able to be associated with a video game developed by Pangea Software, published by Aspyr Media and then released to the public on 11 September 2001, the same day the United States suffered a crippling attack.

Hoagland further asserts in his report that is “beyond coincidence” that Comet Elenin is scheduled make its closest approach to the Sun on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, 11 September 2011, and that on 11 November 2011 (11-11-11) its orbit will carry it into a “grand alignment” between itself, the Earth and other planets in our Solar System.

For the “secret meaning” hidden from normal public view about Comet Elenin, Hoagland says, one must know about the “Otto Matic” video game, and which herein is described:

“Otto Matic follows the character of Otto Matic Proto in his campaign against the Giant Brain. The story begins on the Bentley Farm on Planet Earth. Here, he has to defeat brain aliens, vegetables, and a tractor. After returning to the escape rocket, he travels to Planet Snoth at the area J-3110.

Here he must survive from dangerous slime, ride bubbles, and ride on platforms. Then he must go to the core and defeat a slime machine. Then he travels to Planet Knarr. This planet is ancient and Otto must ride zip lines and go through teleporters. He also has to use the supernova weapon to open monster gates.

He will also have to use this weapon to activate the teleporters as well. His rocket then will travel to Cloud 9 on Planet Rennie. Here he will ride bumper cars, ride through a cannon, ride a car to another end, pop balloons, jump on clouds and platforms, and battle brain aliens, clown aliens, strong men aliens, and fish aliens with bombs.

Then he rides to Planet Sulak's south jungle. Here he will grow giant, jump on turtles, and battle brain aliens, venus flytraps, praying mantises , and blue/yellow dinosaurs. He then tries to escape the planet but then gets boomed in back by a tractor beam. This beam is in control of the pitcher plant which has bombs inside its mouth. Otto then has to defeat the plant using the flame thrower weapon.

After defeating the beam controller, he travels to Planet Deniz, the valley of fire and ice. Here he will have to defeat brain aliens, flamester enemies, ice enemies, and hammer-bots. Then he will have to escape the planet from a flying saucer frozen in ice.

To break the ice, he must get a hammer-bot to crack it. Then he uses the saucer on Planet Shebanek to save many humans in POW camps. Then he travels to Planet Xallamarphamorphous (Planet X for short) to defeat the giant brain. After this, many humans have been saved and the story is over.”

Interesting to note in the description of the “Otto Matic” game is its reference to the area J-3110, which when broken down into its month-day-year component structure gives us the date of 11 March 2010, which, coincidentally, coincides with a major earthquake occurring on that date in the South American Nation of Chile.

To the many still as yet unexplained anomalies surrounding Comet Elenin, and when coupled with Hoagland’s report, one would think it wise to pay close attention during the coming months to this most strange visitor to our Solar System.

It should, likewise, be noted about this comet that its Russian discover may itself be a “secret code” in that the first three letters of his first name contains the exact constellation Comet Elenin is approaching our Earth from (LEOnid) and the first three letters of his last name eerily gives the most dreaded designation a comet can have, ELE…Extinction Life Event.

It should, likewise, be noted about this comet that its Russian discover may itself be a “secret code” in that the first three letters of his first name contains the exact constellation Comet Elenin is approaching our Earth from (LEOnid) and the first three letters of his last name eerily gives the most dreaded designation a comet can have, ELE…Extinction Life Event.

Wow - laying it on pretty thick.

Unbelievable. :scared:

Laura said:
Oh brother, here we go!

July 7, 2011

[SNIP]
Hoagland further asserts in his report that is “beyond coincidence” that Comet Elenin is scheduled make its closest approach to the Sun on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, 11 September 2011, and that on 11 November 2011 (11-11-11) its orbit will carry it into a “grand alignment” between itself, the Earth and other planets in our Solar System.

For the “secret meaning” hidden from normal public view about Comet Elenin, Hoagland says, one must know about the “Otto Matic” video game, .....
[SNIP]

.... and the first three letters of his last name eerily gives the most dreaded designation a comet can have, ELE…Extinction Life Event.

So for Hoagland, coincidences, no matter how contrived, and video games, are what we should trust in, rather than doing real research and examining real data??
This world sure has all kinds.
:rolleyes:

Looks like disinformation seeds tend to flourish quite rapidly!
I sometimes wonder why the Atlantes (or simply the people living at that time) didn't see anything coming, even with their advanced technology. Maybe one of the main factors, beside wars, was disinformation.
So many nonsense is attached to comet Elenin, that if one day there is a real threat, nobody will take attention.

The main conference organizer, Kerry Cassidy, revealed that a number of anonymous whistleblowers had revealed that Elenin is a piloted spacecraft, and in fact was being trailed by a fleet of spacecraft. Hoagland claims that he has been confidentially told similarly by other whistleblowers of the artificial nature of Elenin. Dr Joseph Farrell agreed and claimed that Elenin was either an artificial object (controlled spacecraft) or a natural object placed in an artificial orbit. In probably the most significant observation of the conference, Hoagland claimed that Elenin was likely an active torsion field generator.
[...]
In conclusion, the Project Camelot: Elenin conference provided a number of important insights into Comet Elenin - the most important being its artificiality, the torsion field effects it was exerting, and the possibility that it is some kind of spacecraft.
It's funny that they consider its "artificiality" the most important point, because the only source of this point are those anonymous government types. And if there's anything I learned in reading this crap for a few years now, it's that whenever anonymous government sources are making claims, it's only to fool the idiots on the receiving end. Seeing as none of those idiots seems to question these anonymous sources, and even treat their hearsay as "most important information", the government chose the perfect people to seed their nonsense. Reminds me of David Icke and the way he "received" most of what he believes to be the case.

The fact that they ignored the earthquake/weather potential here, which is like the ONLY idea that has any evidence as seen in the electric universe model, is hilarious. Taking it further, the fact that they attributed any potential effects on Earth not to electricity but to artificially generated "torsion fields" or "gravity waves", both of which Hoagland blindly pulled out of his well-stocked rear-end, is even funnier. So he's either blissfully unaware of cosmic electric effects or chooses to ignore anything that has actual evidence and replaces it with his imagination instead because he has some sort of aversion/allergy to reality. And with the video game reference, I'd say he's just trolling people now, just to see how much he can get away with and still be taken seriously by someone.

So why all this new age attention to Elenin? Is it because something will happen and they want people to come away with all the wrong ideas about what happened and why, or is it because nothing will happen, and they want to discredit the electric universe theory? I'd say the former, because if they wanted to discredit the electric universe theory, they'd probably propagate THAT as the cause of the effects, and when nothing happens, this will turn people off to that theory. But since they are attributing the potential effects of Elenin to everything from unicorns to alien torsion farts, I'd say they just want to disguise the real objective science of what's happening, when it does happen.

Oh good grief....that has to be some of the most obviously convoluted nonsense I've ever read. Anyone swallowing these lies probably has there brain turning to swiss cheese right now.

For the “secret meaning” hidden from normal public view about Comet Elenin, Hoagland says, one must know about the “Otto Matic” video game

I interpret the "secret meaning" they are propagating then (based on the description of the computer game) to be wishful thinking, negative dissociation and make believe. Full of fictional characters, fake reward systems, colourful (hypnotic) imagery and repeated/reinforced (negative/empty) behavioural patterns (programming)..... :rolleyes:

I guess they are all happy off in make believe land.

Unbelievable...

So that's where Kerry & the gang get their info from... anonymous whistleblowers, guesswork, and video games?
It's ironic they call their conference "Awake and aware".
A more appropriate name would be "Sound asleep".

I'll bet those whistleblowers of theirs are already congratulating each other on a job well done.

RedFox said:
Oh good grief....that has to be some of the most obviously convoluted nonsense I've ever read. Anyone swallowing these lies probably has there brain turning to swiss cheese right now.

Oh yeah! I think Hoagland is disintegrating and Sorcha is having a laugh (and probably gets a pay-cheque for it too!).

In fact, I'm taking all this extreme nonsense coming from the alternative community lately as further indication that people are indeed disintegrating. Along with politicians talking like robots, news reporters talking gibberish and common people rioting for hockey games, among others. *sigh*

Windmill knight said:
RedFox said:

Oh yeah! I think Hoagland is disintegrating and Sorcha is having a laugh (and probably gets a pay-cheque for it too!).

In fact, I'm taking all this extreme nonsense coming from the alternative community lately as further indication that people are indeed disintegrating. Along with politicians talking like robots, news reporters talking gibberish and common people rioting for hockey games, among others. *sigh*

One thing seems certain: at this rate of dissolution and corruption, the system can't last long. And it won't be Nibiru or Planet X bringing it all to a screeching halt, either!

What a bunch of total retards!

Laura said:

Sidenote:

I think a new word (or a new application of a word) may be appropriate for cases like this. 'Retards' are slowed or at most stuck - whereas these slide backwards; I therefore propose 'regressives'.

Given how common it is becoming, perhaps a clear, concise term to use may be useful?

Psalehesost said:
Laura said:

Sidenote:

I think a new word (or a new application of a word) may be appropriate for cases like this. 'Retards' are slowed or at most stuck - whereas these slide backwards; I therefore propose 'regressives'.

Given how common it is becoming, perhaps a clear, concise term to use may be useful?

Not bad. I also like "entropics". What were those totally atavistic critters called in the movie "The Time Machine"?

Back
Top Bottom