"Awake and Aware" Conference 2011 (Project Camelot)

Kaigen said:
References: {AKA Bullcrap resources}

That's truth, what else can you call it? I hope they read this thread aspecialy the blue letters.

I really can't imagine the mental landscape of the kinds of people who propagate this nonsense nor the ones who buy into it. Psychological selection and substitution come to mind as a partial explanation, but I think that, overall, as Altemeyer describes in his book "Amazing Conversions" (regarding true believers) these people just are lower in intelligence and never have been very good at problem solving.

If anybody reading this hasn't read Lierre Keith's book "The Vegetarian Myth," they should do so a.s.a.p. since it shows clearly why this planet is truly doomed and it doesn't even matter if there are comets, HAARP-weather weapons, or Satan and his minions. A good comet cleansing would only be a good thing.

Laura said:
Kaigen said:
References: {AKA Bullcrap resources}

That's truth, what else can you call it? I hope they read this thread aspecialy the blue letters.

I really can't imagine the mental landscape of the kinds of people who propagate this nonsense nor the ones who buy into it. Psychological selection and substitution come to mind as a partial explanation, but I think that, overall, as Altemeyer describes in his book "Amazing Conversions" (regarding true believers) these people just are lower in intelligence and never have been very good at problem solving.

If anybody reading this hasn't read Lierre Keith's book "The Vegetarian Myth," they should do so a.s.a.p. since it shows clearly why this planet is truly doomed and it doesn't even matter if there are comets, HAARP-weather weapons, or Satan and his minions. A good comet cleansing would only be a good thing.

I think all Kerry and her producers at the conference see is entertainment value, and a means to make a living. Nothing more. I don't think any of them really understand where you're coming from Laura. Its like that old book "Flatland." They don't see past a certain 'point'. ;)

Its frustrating though.

Partly this COINTELPRO Elenin-Nibiru thing reminds me on a Tale: «Here comes the Wolf!». When the Wolf is really knocking on the door, then nobody (almost nobody) is listening – nobody cares any more.

Toda22 said:
Partly this COINTELPRO Elenin-Nibiru thing reminds me on a Tale: «Here comes the Wolf!». When the Wolf is really knocking on the door, then nobody (almost nobody) is listening – nobody cares any more.

That's it, short, sweet and to the point!

Laura said:
Toda22 said:

That's it, short, sweet and to the point!

Yes, that sounds really reasonable. And taking into account the end of the world scenario from the american pastor this year and his prophecy, better fallacy. And still there is the 2012 prediction issue and all the lies around it, I guess afterwards nobody is believing in an end of the world anymore, or they are blaming others who are. Kind of a devious tactic of the PTB, to prepare the stage.

Gawan said:
Yes, that sounds really reasonable. And taking into account the end of the world scenario from the american pastor this year and his prophecy, better fallacy. And still there is the 2012 prediction issue and all the lies around it, I guess afterwards nobody is believing in an end of the world anymore, or they are blaming others who are. Kind of a devious tactic of the PTB, to prepare the stage.

What's more, there isn't going to be an "end of the world" in the terms that are generally propagated. The world will go on, the question is: will humankind continue? And if so, WHICH humans and where and how?

Perhaps only those that do not violate the laws of hospitality as we have learned from the Odyssey.

{PUT ON YOUR HIP WADERS >>> THE BULLCRAP IS ABOUT TO GET VERY DEEP!}

(1) The HAARP-chemtrails weapons system may have taken advantage of the specific planetary alignment of Comet Elenin with Earth on March 11, 2011 to trigger an earthquake that otherwise would not have taken place. This alternative is consistent with the principles of environmental warfare, which uses the forces of natural systems, including astronomical systems, against target populations or structures.

(2) The perpetrators of the March 11, 2011 Fukushima environmental warfare false flag operation may have synchronized their triggering of the HAARP-chemtrails weapons system with specific planetary alignments of Comet Elenin so as create a psyops deception that there was a causal connection between Comet Elenin and the Fukushima earthquake.

They might, but to create a psyop deception that there was a causal connection between HAARP and the Fukushima earthquake.

In case of a denser cometary bombardment with a following ice age the PTB might wanna use the nuclear war/ winter scenario to explain it all as terrestrial in nature. :rolleyes:

Well, here is Kerry's reply to Ryan X's article posted on July 11th:

Hi all,

It has been brought to my attention that Laura Knight-Jadczyk and company are making claims in regard to Richard C. Hoagland's statements during our Elenin conference... without having watched it and checking their facts or context of statements being made. Not the sign of good research.

Ryan X of SOTT.NET wrote the following..."What Cassidy, Hoagland and others have started here is most shameful. Presenting Comet Elenin as a spacecraft sent to "usher in a New Age" is just plain irresponsible considering the recent history of such claims. The UFO and contactee community tends to house some of the more mentally unstable individuals. These claims by Hoagland as promoted by Cassidy seemingly amount to shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater."

Wow. Let's take a look at this. First of all, our conference if you have bothered to listen is a rather sober affair and costs money to view.... so whoever does so is not in a crowded theater but at home presumably watching on their computer screen. It's a calm and scientific discussion with many points of view about Elenin and other incoming bodies... And Hoagland's claim that Elenin may be a controlled body/comet sent to "usher in a new age" is simply his current hypothesis based on his current research.

For the record I don't agree with him about that part of his analysis but he has a right to voice his opinion in the Camelot Roundtable discussion format that we are pioneering on the web at this time.

What seems to be the problem with having serious researchers get together and exchange their views with whatever supporting evidence and logic they have to bring forward? Does Laura and team have a problem with open discussion in a public forum? It would seem so.

And what is she so frightened about? Actually if this is a controlled or piloted craft it has a lot more to do with who is doing the piloting rather than a "doomsday scenario". In fact, what was stressed by several of the speakers in our conference is that this is not, Nibiru or Planet X and that there is no catastrophic scenario associated with it according to our evidence.

And yes, whistleblower testimony... Way back when I interviewed her, Laura could be classified as one herself as I recall. Don't knock it. You may find yourself in that role sometime in the future...

Take it for what you will... We put out our views and information.. how it all works together is still to be determined. The primary conclusion of our conference, if you want to call it that is that we need more information.

What people won't be aware of is I asked Laura if she wanted to join us on the discussion because she wrote to me before it happened saying we would have "blood on our hands".. obviously making an assumption about conclusions she expected us to reach before we had even had the discussion!

I replied that the last time I looked free speech was alive and well on the net.

Let's hope it stays that way.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot

Kerry Cassidy said:
[...] the last time I looked free speech was alive and well on the net.

Let's hope it stays that way.

And that's the main problem: it isn't.

What people imagine as free speech has already been subverted, co-opted, corralled, and basically had the whole Protocol 12 'riot act' imposed on it.

If Kerry had read The Protocols, The Secret Team, Operation Trojan Horse, Defying Hitler, Political Ponerology, The Hasbara Handbook, Sott articles analysing Alex Jones et al, she might begin to see how this illusion of free speech has been created.

I replied that the last time I looked free speech was alive and well on the net.

That's the difference between Kerry and Laura. Kerry is interested in speech; Laura is interested in truth.

On the day that Kerry Cassidy interviewed Laura, I arrived at the chateau for an impromptu visit. As I was coming down the long drive, Kerry was leaving in her rental van and had just put the vehicle into reverse to back toward the main drive out. It was obvious that her ability to operate a motor vehicle in reverse, along with her spatial perception, was sorely defective. At the time I did not know who this person was driving the mini-van, but just this simple procedure, and her inability to deal with it, gave some insight into the nature of the person behind the wheel. It was completely alien behavior for the type of people in residence with and regularly visiting Laura. After waiting several minutes for this car to finally get turned around and out of the way, I parked and went inside. Imagine my surprise to find out who it was - and that she had even been granted an interview.

Alfred Webre and I had an exchange on another forum, about five years ago, in which I challenged some of the ludicrous statements that he was making (regarding our space brothers)... with simple questions. This exchange lasted for two days, during which I "Arked" him by simply repeating the ignored questions over and over - and not engaging him on his distracting gibberish responses. He knew he had lost face as many other forum members began to ask him to just answer the questions and stop tap dancing around them. His frustration morphed into barely concealed rage that we didn't respect his lofty academic credentials and high standing in the government and scientific circles, culminating in some ad hominem remarks and storming out of the forum. Hardly the behavior that one would expect from a person with a JD in international law from Yale Law School - and what is a person at this level of academia doing trolling the alt news internet forums all day long?

His wikipedia page seems obviously written by himself:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Lambremont_Webre

It would be most interesting to research his CV and see if it might possibly be as phony as Vinnie's.

It amazes me that this gang manages to attract as many readers/followers/believers as they do. Even their infighting among themselves is an effective psyop distraction, much like orthodox American two party left/right politics. Theater of the absurd.

Edit: This is interesting, from Alf's wiki:

Institute for Cooperation in Space

Alfred Webre and Dr. Carol Rosin founded the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS) in 2001.[citation needed] The ICIS mission is to educate decision-makers and the grassroots about why it is important to ban space weapons. Through the help of Congressman Dennis Kucinich, the Space Preservation Act (HR 3657) was introduced to the 108th Congress on January 23, 2002. ICIS continues to lobby for a Space Preservation Treaty conference where leaders of the world would gather to ban space weapons. Supported by former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer[citation needed] who believes that this treaty would help put a cap on the war industry and open the door for international cooperation in outer space exploration. Thus, transforming the "war based" economy into a "peace based" economy.

The ICIS board is made up of various prominent individuals such as former astronauts Edgar Mitchell and Dr. Brian O'Leary, and formerly the late Arthur C. Clarke, General Council Daniel Sheehan and John McConnell who is the founder of International Earth Day.[16]. Alfred Webre resigned from the Board of Directors of ICIS on January 1, 2011 to focus on a treaty to ban HAARP, which he alleges to be a weapon.

Rabelais said:
On the day that Kerry Cassidy interviewed Laura, I arrived at the chateau for an impromptu visit. As I was coming down the long drive, Kerry was leaving in her rental van and had just put the vehicle into reverse to back toward the main drive out. It was obvious that her ability to operate a motor vehicle in reverse, along with her spatial perception, was sorely defective. At the time I did not know who this person was driving the mini-van, but just this simple procedure, and her inability to deal with it, gave some insight into the nature of the person behind the wheel. It was completely alien behavior for the type of people in residence with and regularly visiting Laura. After waiting several minutes for this car to finally get turned around and out of the way, I parked and went inside. Imagine my surprise to find out who it was - and that she had even been granted an interview.

Well, that might mean something or it might not. I don't think we can read too much into it. What if Kerry was used to driving an automatic car and this rental van was manual? I know all sorts of people who would have difficulties reversing a rental van down unfamiliar terrain! :whistle:

And Hoagland's claim that Elenin may be a controlled body/comet sent to "usher in a new age" is simply his current hypothesis based on his current research.
A hypothesis is a proposition that establishes relationships among several facts and so I wonder wich facts support Hoagland's “scientific” hypothesis of Elenin being a controlled body…?

For the record I don't agree with him about that part of his analysis but he has a right to voice his opinion in the Camelot Roundtable discussion format that we are pioneering on the web at this time.
And so others are right to voice their disconcert, consternation and concern in the face of such opinions wich doesn’t add real and factual knowledge but claims wich could very well be accepted as truth by those who have not enough knowledge and take an untenable conclusion as scientifically based just because a “scientific” say so.

What seems to be the problem with having serious researchers get together and exchange their views with whatever supporting evidence and logic they have to bring forward?
Nothing wrong, just wondering where the supporting evidence and logic are in Hoagland's statement…

Does Laura and team have a problem with open discussion in a public forum? It would seem so.
Well there’s already evidence of the contrary in this forum, I wonder if maybe Kerry is confusing what an open discussion as objective and based on facts as possible is, with a subjective exchange of opinions, Are we looking for truth or simply exchanges of opinions?

And what is she so frightened about? Actually if this is a controlled or piloted craft it has a lot more to do with who is doing the piloting rather than a "doomsday scenario". In fact, what was stressed by several of the speakers in our conference is that this is not, Nibiru or Planet X and that there is no catastrophic scenario associated with it according to our evidence.
I guess responsibility for the veracity of what is conveyed to public awareness , is not the strongest of Kerry and many others, it seems one gives to others the same “food” they feed themselves with.

And yes, whistleblower testimony... Way back when I interviewed her, Laura could be classified as one herself as I recall. Don't knock it. You may find yourself in that role sometime in the future...
“ People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

What people won't be aware of is I asked Laura if she wanted to join us on the discussion because she wrote to me before it happened saying we would have "blood on our hands".. obviously making an assumption about conclusions she expected us to reach before we had even had the discussion!
No assumptions here, just responsibility after reading the insinuations made in her website:
_http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
ELENIN: Evidence mounting this is a piloted craft!

I spoke to Richard Hoagland last night and got his confirmation he will be speaking at my Awake & Aware Conference in September. He again stressed that Elenin is a piloted craft! This correlates with my other insider information. Return of the Anunnaki? Or who is coming to visit and why?

He said the rumors that Elenin are perturbing our system and causing earthquakes is disinfo...Another clue, the Pope recently addressed the astronauts on the Space Shuttle. Ask yourself why. Is this a greeting committee?
But maybe Kerry's interest is more about getting fans than knowing and sharing truth.

It seems that Kerry is more concerned with providing information in general, without being committed to her fans' ability to discern true and false information.

Back
Top Bottom