Bank failures and the coming Economic collapse

We will know the end game will be when money will be worthless, as a result of that the PTB will have no finacial power and thus the playing field will be leveled so to speak. So far from looking at what we have now it doesn't seem they are ready yet to sacrifice their "queen". Ofcourse there may be some wishful thinking on my part. While people are watching at the economic stage, we know that some parts of the world don't get the opportunity to see that as they are to busy dealing with extremeties of climate change and the west is no exception.
Good chess analogy. Money worthless = super high inflation. And as that happens, civil unrest will peak. Already seeing that in some areas of the globe.

The financial power may come from the new financial system which is being set up off camera, so to speak. (a pawn that makes it all the way to the other side of the board and gets queened?) The new system will be the jailer waiting with handcuffs. "Come to prison willingly and we will feed and clothe you and give you a cubicle and internet reality." Oh joy! At least it seems like that is the plan. A big chunk of humanity will say "take this plan and shove it". That is my hope.

Ditto that in order to impose electronic ‘money’ system worldwide elite has to make a ‘vision’ of collapse at least, offering stumbled people the ‘only’ chance...

Elon Musk assessed the state of the US banking system with the words "it can't be worse"

American entrepreneur and billionaire Elon Musk responded to the statement of the Federal Reserve System (FRS) about the reliability of the US banking industry. He wrote about this on the social network Twitter.

Musk assessed the state of the US banking system with the words "it can't be worse." This is how he reacted to the Fed's statement about the safety of this industry.

Earlier on March 22, the Fed said that the US banking system is reliable and stable. Later at a press conference, the head of the regulator Jerome Powell explained that the collapse of the American bank Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) occurred due to the inability of the company's management to manage risks.

US President Joe Biden assured citizens that the country's banking system is safe. According to him, the crisis in the industry will not harm taxpayers. The Head of State added that the management of the bankrupt banks Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank will be fired and held accountable.

Meantime in Russia is being promoted the same ‘vector’:

A new independent currency, the digital ruble, will be launched in Russia from 2023.

Anatoly Aksakov, chairman of the Russian State Duma Committee on the Financial Market, announced the launch of the new currency as a given.
Initially, it was planned to launch the digital ruble in 2022, but due to sad events, the presentation was postponed, but the work on integrating the new currency into the banking sector did not stop for a minute.

According to the announced plans of the Central Bank:
in 2023, the digital ruble will be used in settlements between enterprises and individuals.
In 2024, all credit institutions operating in Russia will be required to switch to the digital ruble.
In 2025, a scheme will be implemented in which it will be possible to use the digital ruble as a payment even without Internet access.
Taking into account the fact that the government is interested in the digital currency replacing "live money" as soon as possible, it should be concluded that the first who will have to use the digital ruble will be state employees and pensioners who will be voluntarily and forcibly pushed to this form of receiving pensions and salaries.

I don't know why it would be a watered down version of 2008.
I think the following answers that question.
It seems to me that as Russia and China rise together, it would not be in the geopolitical interest of the US PTB to demo their own economy right now. They want to be able to project power, or at least the image of power, a major part of which is their image of economic dominance.

Considering how much effort went into the digitization of banks (migrating to 'cloud' servers, scanning checks, removing ATMs, developing mobile apps, enforcing QR codes and smart cards), I would be surprised to see such an infrastructure go down spontaneously. Why destroy the 'perfect' prison?
And the following is an indicator that they're doing something differently this time.
What I find the most interesting about this time around is that, in 2008 they all went nuts in a few hours about the calamity, this time they keep on telling us that nothing is going to happen, yet there have been several banks who have failed in the US and Europe.
I just don't see them imploding the economy before they think they have their ducks in a row.
What possible benefit could they have at this moment from losing their industrial potential that's supposed to build this prison system of digital currency, id, green tech, surveillance and AI? All of this stuff is only just starting and they need another big stretch of growth like the decade after the 2008 crash.

They might do something on the scale of 2008 but probably less intense and then use that as a pretext for more quantitative easing (money printing) to fuel the growth.

The only thing I can say regarding timing and that now makes no sense is that the 4D STS are good at avoiding anticipation. 911 came out of left field. I don’t think anyone saw that coming. The narrative is that CBDCs are a ways off and under development. What if that’s a big lie and they are ready now? Or what if they have no choice but to hurry up? Due to either cosmic events or the fact that things are coming unglued in the financial system.

Before COVID, the repo market was seizing up. Like a small manageable heart attack. (!). All the systemic problems are still present from 2008. They are way worse now in fact. They may soon have to trigger the dynamite because things are already blowing. But, of course, idk. Stay tuned and all that.

Ultimately it’s a crisis of confidence. A con game. I think the awakening of the populace to these issues impacts things on a cosmic level in a good way. Even if the good is actually chaotic, unplanned and unforeseen.

Makes me think that some variable (AI probable outcome / other event not known by the public) made them to delay the collapse.
After seeing David Dubyne clip, I asked myself maybe is just part of the plan:

And also, IMO, is answering to this question :
The narrative is that CBDCs are a ways off and under development. What if that’s a big lie and they are ready now?
(Surprise surprise: they are ready)

They might do something on the scale of 2008 but probably less intense and then use that as a pretext for more quantitative easing (money printing) to fuel the growth.
I don't think it can be less intense than 2008. Mortgage rates, fuel costs, food prices are at record highs. I'd say mortgage rates have been higher but not in tandem with everything else.
I'm not saying it'll be an instant collapse but things I think will move quickly controlled or not. I do not see a stretch of growth coming and things stabilising.
Ultimately it’s a crisis of confidence. A con game. I think the awakening of the populace to these issues impacts things on a cosmic level in a good way. Even if the good is actually chaotic, unplanned and unforeseen.
I think there's more awareness on the ground now into what's going on. I'm not saying it's a mass awakening but you notice it more. It's an unavoidable consequence of the ptb's actions. Enjoy the show? that may be difficult, for me anyway. Whether it's wishful thinking on my part. I don't see the controlled collapse into the great reset going as planned for the ptb.

Thanks for starting this thread, @Revolucionar. Was thinking there should be one after posting in The Great Reset thread on the SVB collapse. So many threads cross-over now, anyway here’s comes the “collapse” or slow reconfiguration… 🤔

From my vantage point, working in logistics, a day doesn't go by where customers are asking us to help "optimize their workflow" which is just another way of saying need to do more with less people. And leadership openly calls the current economic state we're in a recession. So, the supply chain space is going to see a lot more consolidation, reconfiguring, and deep restructuring. Here’s one example:

Top container shippers Maersk, MSC to end alliance from 2025

Regarding the latest banking failures; since these have been referred to as "regional banks" being downgraded, close to collapse, etc, people apparently are moving their money to the bigger banks thinking they are safer - which sounds completely asinine!

In 2008 after the collapse the first thing I did was move my money into a local credit union or community based banks that invest locally. So far that hasn’t been a bad idea, only time will tell.

Articles all over MSM have been blasted with these headlines:

Regional banks are seeing flight of deposits to too-big-to-fail megabanks

I get the sense that the PTBs who are vested in a digital currency are corralling or “nudging” people to seek refuge into these big banks. Once the banks have enough accounts, through bait and switch incentives, they’ll flip to a digital currency.

It’ll take a disaster for them to implement - guessing they’ll crash the massive derivative bubble on purpose. Now with “money” basically worthless they can incentive people to trade over dollars for digital dollars and purchase goods and services through approved (ESG) corporations. Moving money out will be heavily taxed and penalized (yay, enslavement!).

Meanwhile, the parallel economy will form at the community level and multi-polar level grounded in tangible commodities, creative makers, and functional resources.

Regarding “nudging”. I ran across it in this article. It’s basically a form NLP and outlines the history and strategy to get people to do something without them feeling forced to. This was interesting:

Speaking at a 2009 Fabian Society meeting, Ed Miliband of the British Labor Part made the following remarks about “Nudging”:

Remember something called Nudge. Nudge was very fashionable in the Guardian for a few months before the financial crisis. Nudge was about not really needing the state to do big things. You just need a few incentives here and there. People don’t talk about Nudge much any more.[2]

In an April 8, 2009 article The Guardian would reference George Osborne—the Chancellor of the Exchequer—discussing the importance of “Nudging”:

“Osborne said that Nudge thinking was relevant to the banking crisis because, unlike conventional economists, Thaler and Sunstein accept that people act irrationally and banking reform has to be based on the acceptance that markets are irrational too.”

Lastly, Redacted crew outlined the situation quite well the other day:

Just my open thoughts of what’s to come after reading some articles - a lot more to catch up on! Along with some sleep..zzz 😴

That is an opinion of a liberal ex minister of finance in Eltsin’s times, then he was a banker, deputy head of Central bank etc. - basically he knows all the kitchen...

Zadornov said about the risks of resuscitation for "chronically ill" EU banks

Following Credit Suisse, other European banks, such as the Italian Monte dei Paschi di Siena and the German Commerzbank, may experience problems, Mikhail Zadornov admitted. Unlike the USA, it is more difficult to merge banks in Europe

The rescue of the second Swiss bank Credit Suisse from bankruptcy by joining the UBS group did not reduce the risks in the European banking system, according to economist, ex-head of the Otkritie group Mikhail Zadornov. In a column for RBC, he admitted the emergence of financial problems for large banks in other European countries, as well as the consolidation of the sector in the United States, where it is easier to do this than in Europe.

"Credit Suisse was the weakest European bank, but there are others in the region. There is the Italian Monte dei Paschi di Siena, which should have been attached to someone ten years ago; Commerzbank has a very weak position. Today, all "chronic patients" in the European banking market are at risk of getting into intensive care with a not always guaranteed positive outcome," says Zadornov.

He points out that the crisis of confidence of depositors and investors creates liquidity problems primarily for those players who regularly show weak financial results or have an unbalanced asset structure and a tendency to one-time large losses.

more on rbc:

Sharp declines in banking shares in Europe have renewed concerns the panic triggered by the collapse of two US banks and rushed takeover of Swiss giant Credit Suisse may not be easily contained.
Shares in Germany's Deutsche Bank fell by 14% at one point on Friday, with other lenders also seeing big losses.
London's FTSE 100 ended the day down 1.3%, while stock markets in Germany and France dropped even more sharply.

Deutsche recovered from its steepest losses but still closed more than 8% lower.
Russ Mould, investment director at AJ Bell, told the BBC the drop in Deutsche Bank's share price, and a sharp jump in the cost of insuring against a possible default by the bank, was "indicative of a wider loss of confidence in the banking sector".
"There's a gathering fear that central banks may have overdone it with interest rate increases, having left them too low for too long," he said.

“Deutsche Bank has fundamentally modernised and reorganised its business and is a very profitable bank,” Scholz said at a summit in Brussels after being asked if the lender was the new Credit Suisse. “There is no reason to be concerned about it.”

The markets do not appear to be reassured.

IMG_20230324_220829_093.jpg

After listening to Catherine Austin Fitts podcast "Entrainment Technology, Subliminal Programming & Financial Manipulation"

I was thinking that the reason for
What I find the most interesting about this time around is that, in 2008 they all went nuts in a few hours about the calamity, this time they keep on telling us that nothing is going to happen, yet there have been several banks who have failed in the US and Europe.
Is that the people are corralled into the new system much easier due to advancements in this entrainment technology.

According to this model, instead of an April Drop Dead date, April 10th would be the date that the global economy is supposed to make a major rebound. It'll be interesting to keep an eye on this and see if it pans out.

Thanks iamthis - the ECM is definitely an interesting model and Martin really has a wealth of knowledge in economics, economic history and monetary policy. Did a bit more research reading his blogs posts and some of his opinions are also coincide with info from Cs (He thinks bitcoin is a CIA creation as well).

His views are also different from mainstream - where he maintains that historically inflation has always been the consequence of wars (currently in Ukraine) and the economic business cycle (boom/bust) is natural and he goes all the way back to Roman times to explain this. According to him its the central banks that are trying to "control" this natural cycle by the monetary policy in interest rates. The interest policy has actually been "inverted" since western govts started practicing Keynesian economic policy. Before that higher interest rates were actually bullish and lower rates were bearish; which is the opposite of current practices and this inversion is possible via manipulation of market sentiment or rather control of media to condition what people think that the economy is actually doing (again congruent with info from the Cs).

With regards to the ECM, yes the inflection point of 10th April is meant to be upwards or a rebound - but he also mentions that it coincides with Pi target. 8.6 years is 3140 days approximately the constant Pi. He also noticed that when you juxtapose the ECM cycles with Pi "targets" of 31.4 years; events also coincide (this is explained in min 21 of the ECM video). Apparently if you add 31.4 years to the beginning of this current 52 year cyle which began in 1985, you land at the exact date Trump gets elected. Hence April 10th 2023 also coincides with a Pi target from the collapse of the Soviet Union/birth of Ukraine. Either way we don't have long to find out if the model is still accurate as April 10th is 2 weeks away.

I too am not sure of the start date where he bases his model - but what is interesting is that the ECM proves; like almost everything in nature - that human economic behavior is also cyclical. Maybe thats why the ancients mathematicians accorded a lot of importance to the constant Pi. Mathematics according to the C's is also the base language of the universe.

A final point - is that the ECM predicts our current system/civilization to collapse in 2032 - this date too is eerily congruent with the policies we are seeing from Western govts trying to implement their insane climate change policies, zero carbon etc. by 2030.

The only question that still bugs me - is that from the C's we know that close to 500 years were added to the current Gregorian calendar. Hence assuming our 3D and 4D overlords where actually in charge of this - they seem to have done it in a mathematical congruent way as it seems to be still moving in cycles as defined in the ECM. Just my 2 cents fwiw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom