Bank failures and the coming Economic collapse

Whenever I try to predict what the economy is going to do I remind myself of what the C's said:

A: The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

I don't see how we will ever know when such a decision has been reached, until we see the results. The BoE just lowered interest rates for the first time in years, 'inflation' has dropped close to the nominal target. People believe that the economic situation is improving, even though the evidence of their own eyes should suggest otherwise.

I still think an economic collapse (more so than a war, which is harder to get going) is the get out of jail card for the ptb should their hand be revealed in an uncontrolled manner.

I still think an economic collapse (more so than a war, which is harder to get going) is the get out of jail card for the ptb should their hand be revealed in an uncontrolled manner.
The stock markets are pretty much disconnected from how the real economy is doing. Stock markets are completely manipulated and can go any way they want them to go, just like the C's said.

The thing is that the current debt-based financial system seems to be unsustainable - the US is already paying more for interest on its debt than its exorbitant military budget.

The most likely way they will crash and reset the financial system is through some kind of cyberattack ("cyberpandemic") that will be blamed on Russia, China, Iran or some AI.

And I think that the CBDCs have to be ready to go before they do the crash. The EU plans to have its CBDC ready in 2026, for example.

Back
Top Bottom