Barbara Camwell

There's been over 12,000 views. It makes me feel good that people are reading about Camwell Ness.
She's getting well known. VERY well known!

notavictimanymore said:
There's been over 12,000 views. It makes me feel good that people are reading about Camwell Ness.
She's getting well known. VERY well known!

Well yeah, but at least half of those views are probably her. :lol:

Hi everyone,

I know about Barbara Camwell Ness. I'm looking for someone who went by "Barbarasvictim" on Daily Strength and stated BCN has been harassing them for years. This person friended me and then left. I think DS banned her or him. They friended me because I knew about BCN and we were going to compare notes. She/He put the link up about this forum and specifically this thread. I'm hoping to find the person so we can talk. Thanks.

I also Googled her name and this came up. Will someone please enlighten me about this woman? Is this the same one who administers a group on Facebook called "Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers - No Contact Only?"

Attachments

• DoNM Freedom (Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers) No Contact Only Barbara Camwell..png
    DoNM Freedom (Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers) No Contact Only Barbara Camwell..png
    16.2 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom