Beirut Explosion

Why not ask the question ?
Could you be more specific, susy7? Or do you mean this question:

If in the United States, there is the couple of Mossad agents Maxwell-Epstein, do you think that these same will be embarrassed to launch a missile on Lebanon?

It would be helpful if you are more specific in your posts, otherwise it's just noise.

While this seems like a plausible explanation of how it happened, I still find it very coincidental that at this time, in this place in this context, where a LOT of AN had been stored for 6 years, someone placed a significant amount of fireworks close by and then some welders, who were securing a part of the hangar because it was a security breach that could allow unauthorized access to it, accidentally started a fire that spread to the fireworks that then ignited some or all of the 2,750 tons of AN stored in 1 ton thick plastic bags.

If this was the actual and only chain of events, then the psychos in the Israeli govt. must think yahweh is alive and well and looking after their interests.

Also, at least two high ranking political/diplomatic people died in the explosion:

The secretary-general of the Lebanese "Kataeb political party", Nazar Najarian and a german Diplomat in the german embassy.

Here is the wiki entry on Nazar Najarian and here on the Kataeb party.

Could you be more specific, susy7? Or do you mean this question:

It would be helpful if you are more specific in your posts, otherwise it's just noise.
Ask the Cassiopaeans, I think what I wrote made sense, now I translate and read the Arabic press. And all the papers are on a razor's edge because it's no coincidence the country is bankrupt and people can no longer withdraw their money from the banks, they can only take $ 50 a week, this "explosion "is not for me accidental, because it aims to better destroy the capacities of the" Lebanese "(who are Syrians, Lebanon was created by France) to get back in hand, certain" demonstrations "of the last months have organized by foreign agents, whose aim is to weaken Hezbollah, Israel's only enemy and unconditional support of Syria

Ask the Cassiopaeans, I think what I wrote made sense, now I translate and read the Arabic press. And all the papers are on a razor's edge because it's no coincidence the country is bankrupt and people can no longer withdraw their money from the banks, they can only take $ 50 a week, this "explosion "is not for me accidental, because it aims to better destroy the capacities of the" Lebanese "(who are Syrians, Lebanon was created by France) to get back in hand, certain" demonstrations "of the last months have organized by foreign agents, whose aim is to weaken Hezbollah, Israel's only enemy and unconditional support of Syria
Now thanks for clarifying your viewpoint. Always better to be clear about what you mean

While this seems like a plausible explanation of how it happened, I still find it very coincidental that at this time, in this place in this context, where a LOT of AN had been stored for 6 years, someone placed a significant amount of fireworks close by and then some welders, who were securing a part of the hangar because it was a security breach that could allow unauthorized access to it, accidentally started a fire that spread to the fireworks that then ignited some or all of the 2,750 tons of AN stored in 1 ton thick plastic bags.

If this was the actual and only chain of events, then the psychos in the Israeli govt. must think yahweh is alive and well and looking after their interests.

The above chain of events is possible if one believes in Darwinian evolution.... ;)

If you're of the intelligent design mindset, then maybe there might have been a guiding hand somewhere :whistle:

Someone post this on facebook, I'm not an expert if it's CGI or not but there is a missile hitting the ground just before the explosion. Under the video it is written : " This picture was taken by my friend Hammoudi (Mohammad) in Beirut. He then looked at his own picture in thermal imaging mode and there are two rockets clearly visible, hitting from the sea side. "

Video isn't in good quality, an email is above the screen in left corner, nevertheless this is really weird

Debunked - Expert analysis claims it is CGI

Debunked - Expert analysis claims it is CGI

Have you read its pages completely? The last one has just insulted me and Carlos Osweda has just declared that Beirut belongs to the Iranians (Lol!), Which is completely false. It's strange that since this explosion, there are even former so-called "Christian" phalangists who appear, all for the civil war

Have you read its pages completely? The last one has just insulted me and Carlos Osweda has just declared that Beirut belongs to the Iranians (Lol!), Which is completely false. It's strange that since this explosion, there are even former so-called "Christian" phalangists who appear, all for the civil war
Not very nice of him at all.
He leans too far towards Israel for my liking.

Macron's visit, as Trump puts it: "As soon as he touches something, it's shit" (I don't know if these are exactly those words, but the French president's visit made them cringe teeth, he saw fit to explain what they had to do; basically he thinks that Lebanon is patient for him; which today unworthy of high Lebanese representatives, here is how a journalist from Lebanon was treated

Back
Top Bottom