Beneficial Ancient Breathing Program “Eíriú-Eolas”

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) That makes me think of something. The key for DNA transformation, the most important factor, is information. At the same time, DNA is the intermediary or the receiver to the information field. It evokes to me some kind of mirroring where the individual gathers information in the world which then improves his connection to the information field and allows him to gather even more information? Like a circle?

A: Yes. It is like building an antenna.

Q: (L) So the more knowledge you gather, your antenna changes. But it depends upon using it because building the antenna is a product of using what you've learned.

A: Yes

Q: (L) That's what makes the changes

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

I do believe that doing EE program is stimulating body’s nervous system, and also oxygenated in the body.
And reading transcripts, plus get new information from all the members post every day give us add new information/ lights.
So, I think all of us are getting new DNA strands, knowingly or not. Surely some of us get faster than others… but I am keep working on…
And some of information from the Bringers of the Dawn,

“The information in the filaments was left inside of you, yet there was no logical way to make sense of it. So, in the present time, how do you find the information? The information is going to reveal itself to you. That is the process. You don't have to go looking for it because this revelation is your heritage and who you are. As the DNA begins to form new strands, these new strands will travel along a nervous system in the body that is being developed at this time, and memories will come flooding into your consciousness. You must work to develop this nervous system, to pull light into your body, to oxygenate your system, to learn how to move through energy accelerations, and to call more ideas and experiences into your body. As this process begins to grow and nurture itself in your body, simply observe it”. Bringers of the Dawn. Page-63.

We cannot emphasize enough that the nervous system is the key to open your ancient eyes and see, and for you to remember who you are, where you come from, and where you are going. The nervous system must be able to take the electrical current into the body, transduce the high energy and fit it inside the body, and let the body evolve and nurture itself on this high energy that is consciousness. This is literally what is occurring. page- 173.

It is very important for everyone who wishes to be in complete balance with their physical being to practice, on a regular basis, some kind of deep-breathing program. This is a program in which breath is very important and oxygenation is practiced so that oxygen is brought into the body. Page-226.”

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIU EOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry!!!!

It’s truly wonderful to read everyone’s experiences with EE. I have been doing the full program on Mondays and Thursdays and the meditation every night before I go to bed. Laura’s voice resonates in me and I always smile or tear up when she says, ‘Divine Cosmic Mind bless you all.’ I feel love and at peace when the meditation is over and have even gotten to a point now and again where I don’t really feel my body (except for my belly; I feel it breathing). I feel I’m just in my mind. I note that I have also done the BaHa breathing too forcefully.

As I’ve gone forward with the program, I noted that the pain associated with a 14-year old rotator cuff injury is slowly being eased. I feel pain in one area during one session and then it’s gone and the next session another area will be painful and then leave. I rarely clench my teeth now and my TMJ seems to be easing as well.

Everyone sharing their thoughts and experiences is, to me, a perfect example of networking in a way that connects us and by sharing information. Thank you all! :hug2:

It seems like just simply aware one’s own body’s sensations all the time or most of the time or doing EE, can connect extra DNA strands. So, I started to aware my body‘s sensations some times ago. And it gets easier as time goes …

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts
Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.
(Luc) Iain McGilchrist's work had a big impact on me, so I was wondering: What, if anything, have the left and right brain hemispheres to do with our uplink to the information field and the higher realms?

A: They interpret in tandem the information received by full body sensing.

Q: (L) Left and right brain interpret the information sensed by the full body sensing system...

(Joe) Proteins.

(L) Yeah, all your proteins and your antennas...

(Joe) And your left hemisphere and your right hemisphere fight over it.

(Andromeda) Probably overinterpreting it.

(L) And the uplink to the whole thing is, what, your pituitary?

Q: (L) Alright. Okay:
Q: (Belibaste) Quick question. Is there a connection between information and electricity?

A: Very close.

Q: (Belibaste) So the more information in the body, the higher the electric charge? Is there a correlation?

A: Close.
(Pierre) Do these extra DNA strands have electromagnetic properties?

Q: (Pierre) Do they act in a fractal way?

Q: (Pierre) Do they enable a 'deeper' access to the information field?

It seems like just simply aware one’s own body’s sensations all the time or most of the time or doing EE, can connect extra DNA strands. So, I started to aware my body‘s sensations some times ago. And it gets easier as time goes …
Curiously, a strange thing happened to me today.

Just after writing a post in this forum, immediately after, I felt an electric current in my middle finger of my right hand (heart finger).

Exactly the same as if I were touching an electrical wire with my finger.

I stared at my finger quite astonished.

The effect lasted about ten minutes.

I related this, with the electric charge increased by the information mentioned by the C's in your post when reading it.

You're right, Kay Kim; I have started to feel almost an electric 'buzz' while doing EE and I swear one night, after doing the meditation (I do it in complete darkness), that I could see the outline of my hands in white light. :shock:

Hi guys! Thanks for the recommendation to always be aware of the body, I'll practice it.
I have been doing the program for some time now and a few months ago I had an emotional response/release just after finishing the Ba-Ha part. As I was listening to Laura's voice that introduces you to the meditation part, for some reason, I associated it with my mom and I started to cry a lot. Can this perhaps be a past life experience? I wonder because it was not associated to my mom nowadays, also can be an old repressed emotion...

Hi guys! Thanks for the recommendation to always be aware of the body, I'll practice it.
I have been doing the program for some time now and a few months ago I had an emotional response/release just after finishing the Ba-Ha part. As I was listening to Laura's voice that introduces you to the meditation part, for some reason, I associated it with my mom and I started to cry a lot. Can this perhaps be a past life experience? I wonder because it was not associated to my mom nowadays, also can be an old repressed emotion...
Definitely an very strong emotional response that came out of nowhere for me at the Ba Ha breathing.

I speculate they’re some sort of form of repressed emotions.

Back
Top Bottom