Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Check out the video I just posted. HA's are aware of the situation.
I just saw that now. Interesting. Maybe all the internet chatter about them going urged some to actually do it...?

Or is this (I'm joking) some 'divine intervention' whereby the Hell's Angels are answering the call of so many praying for someone to save them? Considering how so many people consider the H.A. 'bad guys' (without ever knowing any of them), it's ironic that suddenly they aren't so bad after all if they will fight for me/us (help me! save me!)
:cool2:

Or is this (I'm joking) some 'divine intervention' whereby the Hell's Angels are answering the call of so many praying for someone to save them? Considering how so many people consider the H.A. 'bad guys' (without ever knowing any of them), it's ironic that suddenly they aren't so bad after all if they will fight for me/us (help me! save me!)
It occurred to me their name is appropriate while watching the bit where a chapter is refurbishing bicycle's for children. The men of hell doing the work of angels.

"Where on a mission from God, hallelujah"

It occurred to me their name is appropriate while watching the bit where a chapter is refurbishing bicycle's for children. The men of hell doing the work of angels.

"Where on a mission from God, hallelujah"

They do a lot of charity work. Rides for toys for kids, etc. Family is everything, once you're a full member you're family.
What song should they blast as they ride in? 'Highway to Hell'? 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly'?

When I was in school they made us sit on the corner of the carpet. But all it takes to endure is a little imagination..

It says 'video unavailable'. Hmph. I knew people who told me they actually were forced to wear a dunce cap.
I was a good girl so I never got sent to the corner. In high school I was sent to the principal's office a couple of times though.
:halo:

It says 'video unavailable'. Hmph. I knew people who told me they actually were forced to wear a dunce cap.
I was a good girl so I never got sent to the corner. In high school I was sent to the principal's office a couple of times though.
:halo:
I posted Steppenwolf’s Magic Carpet Ride.
I spent more time in the chair outside the principal’s door than the one at my desk. I was one of those kids who wasn’t challenged by the material, so I terminally bored. I was in the group that used 12th grade literature textbooks in the 5th grade. I hated school because they thought I was disruptive and disrespectful, but I was really just crawling out of my skin because they wouldn’t let me draw when all the other kids were working hard on what I’d long since finished. They thought I was out for attention, but I was really just living in my head because I was stuck there all day every day, and they didn’t have the time to find me something to do. Not their fault, but not mine either. Yet they thought I needed counseling when I really needed a project.

I posted Steppenwolf’s Magic Carpet Ride.
I spent more time in the chair outside the principal’s door than the one at my desk. I was one of those kids who wasn’t challenged by the material, so I terminally bored. I was in the group that used 12th grade literature textbooks in the 5th grade. I hated school because they thought I was disruptive and disrespectful, but I was really just crawling out of my skin because they wouldn’t let me draw when all the other kids were working hard on what I’d long since finished. They thought I was out for attention, but I was really just living in my head because I was stuck there all day every day, and they didn’t have the time to find me something to do. Not their fault, but not mine either. Yet they thought I needed counseling when I really needed a project.
I skipped grade 4. Also wasn't challenged, terminally bored and loved to draw. In high school I refused a couple of assignments based on principle and somehow managed to avoid the principal. I also kinda knew that apart from Math and English, the rest of my classes were based on wrong/bad information and presented so badly that I couldn't even fake interest in them.
My kindergarten teacher told my mother, "She is a leader, not a follower." In my childish mind I thought something along the lines of "thanks for noticing". ;-)

Tarot by Janine says the Venezuelan gang and Hells Angels drama is a psy-op. I think she's right!

Back
Top Bottom