Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Biden Pays Army Salaries to Iranian Ally

By injecting nearly $84 million into Lebanon with no ability to oversee how it ultimately gets spent, the Biden administration could very well entangle the U.S. in financing #Iran-backed Hezbollah terrorists.

BIDEN IRAN-3ad761b14887aa71.png

GAE taking Ls roundup this week:

-Dogbrain British secretary of state who previously didn't know difference between Baltic and Black Sea told Russian foreign minister that Britain would never recognize Russian sovereignty over Rostov and Vorenzh Oblasts, where RF troops are being amassed (these are uncontested Russian territories). Aides had to step in and bail her out. Lavrov later tells her that next time, this can be done over a zoom meeting ("don't waste my time , сука")

-Geriatric demented nursing home patient sundowns while speaking publicly (elder abuse), confuses the Ukraine with Iraq and then Afghanistan, threatens "world war", much lulz ensues

-Germany/France rumored to be considering detaching themselves from this tenuous alliance of tards

Who is Rodney Joffe, aka ‘Tech Executive-1’ in Durham indictment?​

JOFFE-.jpg

The tech executive referenced in the criminal case against leading cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann was identified Thursday as an industry pioneer who’s founded the world’s first commercial internet hosting company, is an expert in detecting malware and holds 10 patents.Rodney

Joffe is the person referred to as “Tech Executive-1” in Sussman’s indictment for allegedly lying to the FBI by withholding his connections to Hillary Clinton’s losing 2016 election campaign against former President Donald Trump, according to CNN.Joffe, who’s not accused of any wrongdoing, “retained Sussman as his lawyer” in February 2015 in connection with an unspecified “matter involving an agency of the US government,” according to the indictment.Sussman’s indictment is part of special counsel John Durham’s probe of the FBI investigation into claims that Trump’s campaign colluded with Russian officials.Joffe’s

LinkedIn profile says he retired earlier this month as senior vice president and security chief technology officer at Neustar Inc., a Reston, Va.-based company that provides various internet-related services and products to more than 8,000 commercial and government clients around the world.Earlier, he founded the UltraDNS Corp., the first cloud-based company to develop and market the “domain name” services that translate numerical internet addresses into memorable names that can be typed into a browser, which was bought by Neustar in 2006 for nearly $62 million in cash.Joffe also founded and was chief technology officer of Genuity, which was the first company to offer commercial hosting services that allow people and companies to create and maintain websites without running their own computer servers connected to the internet.

Rodney Joffe is an expert in detecting malware and holds 10 patents.TwitterIn 2013, he became one of the first civilians to be awarded the FBI Director’s Award for Cybersecurity, according to his profile on the Forbes website.That honor involved the discovery of malicious software dubbed the “Butterfly Botnet,” which infected more than 11 million computers around the world and led to the theft of credit card, banking and other information that caused more than $850 million in losses before being stopped.

Joffe’s other honors include the 2016 Mary Litynski Lifetime Achievement Award from M3AAWG, the global Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group.Joffe’s patents include innovations for establishing secure internet domain names and detecting compromised computer networks.In 2015, he was among the cyber experts who called for the firing of Katherine Archuleta as director of the Office of Personnel Management under then-President Barack Obama in the wake of a massive cyberattack on OPM’s computer network.Suspected Chinese hackers swiped the personal information of more than 22 million current and former government workers in one of the biggest cyberattacks in history.
“This is not a security thing,” Joffe told The Hill at the time.“
As a manager, she should have been managing the process, and she didn’t…If you put a program in place, you have to make sure the metrics you set are acceptable.”
Archuleta, a former teacher who was Obama’s 2012 national political director, was later forced to resign.
According to Sussmann’s indictment, days after Trump’s victory, Joffe emailed someone and said, “I was tentatively offered the top [cybersecurity] job by the Democrats when it looked like they’d win.”“I definitely would not take the job under Trump,” he added.

Unmasking and contractors seems to be a current theme this week.

Maskless Obama Meets with Masked Architects Working on His New Multimillion Dollar Hawaii Beachfront Mansion​

Against the latest court filings by John Durham, highlighting the tip of the political surveillance iceberg, I have been asked to re-post the deep dive into the totality of the scale of the iceberg. I will add some of the latest information into the outline to show how it all connects.

AP11 Feb 2022614
Two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee say the CIA has a secret, undisclosed data repository that includes information collected about Americans
Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American dataBy NOMAAN MERCHANTAssociated PressThe Associated PressWASHINGTON
WASHINGTON (AP) — The CIA has a secret, undisclosed data repository that includes information collected about Americans, two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee said. While neither the agency nor lawmakers would disclose specifics about the data, the senators alleged the CIA had long hidden details about the program from the public and Congress.
Sens. Ron Wyden of Oregon and Martin Heinrich of New Mexico sent a letter to top intelligence officials calling for more details about the program to be declassified. Large parts of the letter, which was sent in April 2021 and declassified Thursday, and documents released by the CIA were blacked out. Wyden and Heinrich said the program operated “outside the statutory framework that Congress and the public believe govern this collection.”

Considering the recent filing by John Durham there is quite a bit of really good information circling around in our little corner of the internet. Most of this information has already been covered by the likes of Brian Cates and Just Human on their substacks and Telegram channels. It is not my intention to challenge any of that. What I do want to do is submit my thoughts around what is currently happening from the vantage point of someone who has worked with Packet Captures and DNS (and a bunch of other nerdy stuff) for the last 15 years…me

For those of you that do not know, Special Council John Durham submitted a filing that is referenced below in Techno Fog’s Twitter:

1645007963514.png

While others will highlight other subjects in this filing, it is the DNS (Domain Name Service) references that catch my attention. I have been working in Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications for almost 25 years and never did I think any of the technologies/protocols that I work with every day would be talked about so extensively in the news. Yet here we are.

It would appear that DNS and specifically DNS traffic is going to be central to much of the evidence that Trump and his team will use, not only in the case of Spygate, but also when the case is actually made for the “Crime of the Century” (election fraud). This can be witnessed in Trumps’s latest statement:

This proves to be where the sleuths in my orbit of Free Atlantis, Substack, and Telegram really proved their worth. Almost before I could even catch up to the news on Saturday, these digital soldiers were all over the “Robert Durham” mentioned in the above statement. That is NOT a mistake! Trump did not mean John Durham. LilMoWethePeeps (mastodon instance Free Atlantis) gets credit for finding that there is a Robert Durham who hold s a couple of very interesting patents. You can find them here: Robert Durham Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search

One patent in particular I want to show you:

· Agile network protocol for secure communications using secure domain names

Publication number:

Abstract: A secure domain name service for a computer network is disclosed that includes a portal connected to a computer network, such as the Internet, and a domain name database connected to the computer network through the portal. The portal authenticates a query for a secure computer network address, and the domain name database stores secure computer network addresses for the computer network. Each secure computer network address is based on a non-standard top-level domain name, such as .scom, .sorg, .snet, .snet, .sedu, .smil and .sint.

Type: Application

Filed: November 18, 2003

Publication date: May 20, 2004

Applicant: Science Applications International Corporation

Inventors: Victor Larson, Robert Durham Short, Edmund Colby Munger, Michael Williamson

Is it any coincidence that the statement by Donald Trump includes the subject of DNS traffic and also includes a “mistake” referencing an inventor of secure Domain Name Services? I don’t think so. It is my belief that Trump purposely communicated this. I take this as a message that not only does Trump have the Packet Captures (PCAPs), but he has the right people involved to truly capture it ALL.

I have one other piece of information to reference before I get into the meat of what I am theorizing. The following is great article about the recent developments that I encourage everyone to read.

Durham also writes that during Sussman’s trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to “(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP).”
Durham states that the internet company that Tech Executive-1 worked for “had come to access and maintain dedicated servers” for the Executive Office of the President as “part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP.”
“Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump,” Durham states.
The filing also reveals that Sussman provided “an updated set of allegations” including the Russian bank data, and additional allegations relating to Trump “to a second agency of the U.S. government” in 2017.
Durham says the allegations “relied, in part, on the purported DNS traffic” that Tech Executive-1 and others “had assembled pertaining to Trump Tower, Donald Trump’s New York City apartment building, the EOP, and the aforementioned healthcare provider.”
In Sussman’s meeting with the second U.S. government agency, Durham says he “provided data which he claimed reflected purportedly suspicious DNS lookups by these entities of internet protocol (IP) addresses affiliated with a Russian mobile phone provider,” and claimed that the lookups “demonstrated Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones in the vicinity of the White House and other locations.”
BOMBSHELL: New Durham Filing Confirms Hillary Clinton Allies SPIED On Trump Campaign and Presidency!

“Tech executive-1” is widely believed to be Rodney Joffe. He is the Senior Vice President for a company called Nuestar. On Telegram CatTheGreat had this to say:

Rodney Joffe could very well be next John Durham indictment for his involvement with spying on then President Trump (Just Human called this long ago). Are you starting to see the central role that DNS is playing in Spygate? The fact is that the players and the crimes are all separate spheres that all seem to intersect at different points in time. Raymond Saulino was the recipient of all those Department of Defense IP’s released on Jan 20, 2020. Saulino’s company Packet forensics inspects data packets and apparently sells data capture devices (see above). No one has been able to put together a solid theory as to what was done with those 175 million IP addresses. The official press release was that the DoD never used them prior to Jan 20th, gave them to Global Resource Systems LLC (Saulinos company), and then took them back several months later.

What if the DoD claim that it never used those 175 million IPs is disinformation?
What if we should be looking to what was done with them prior to Jan 20th, 2020? It is clear to me that Trump and his team know about DNS traffic and have surrounded themselves with the correct people to catch them all. I believe DNS servers, DNS traffic, and DNS Domains will play a big part in proving election fraud. Here is where I have to rely more on my experience than links and posts of others.

The problem I have with PCAPs (Packet Captures) is this: in many cases the packet captures are simply header information. Think of a shipping label with no package. It’s the package or the payload that you want. Now, it is possible that you could set it up where payload is included with the PCAP but this often not the case and very difficult to pull off. The capture that I saw of Mike Lindell’s PCAPs were not captures at all but looked more like a spreadsheet. Is that going to hold up in court? This is what raw PCAP data looks like:

That collection of data doesn’t mean much to me. I have used a tool called Wireshark for years to view PCAPs and they assemble like this:

This is something that a person like me can work with. An originating IP address, a destination IP address, protocol (TCP), length, and additional information. Yet even with this you do not have the payload. The payload or the package is what is going to prove the fraud. In the Voice over IP (VoIP) world the payload is called Real Time Protocol (RTP or SRTP for secured RTP). That is how I believe Trump intends to prove election fraud…a “Crime of the century in Real Time”

Timing is everything. And it appears to me now that Trump intends to finish all 3 chessboards at the same time (Election Fraud, Durham, and Globalists). What I am suggesting is that it is not enough to have the PCAPs. In my industry we reserve that tool for last resort and when we suspect there is a communication problem. There is no problem with the network/communications. I believe Trump caught them in real time while the election was being stolen and this is my spitball how.

Trump is drawing our attention to PCAPs and DNS because that will lead us to the type of evidence he intends to use. To catch them in real time I believe Trump needed to create an instance that could intercept DNS traffic: from the Dominion voter machines, to their destination where the votes were flipped, and back to the aggregate dominion machine…all without being known.

There is a company that all providers must register their IPs within the US and that is ARIN. The American Registry of Internet Numbers controls ALL IPs in the US. If you read my previous article on FaceBook you know the Department of Treasury has a process for seizing websites and internet domains. They use a technique called AS high jacking where they emulate a routers unique AS number (which you get from ARIN). The user has no idea they are going to a different location physically as it all appears to be the same. I believe the same could be done with critical infrastructure like the 2020 elections (and the 2018 elections). They could emulate the Dominion aggregate environment without anyone knowing the difference.

To pull this off you would need the following:

· IP addresses (175 million should do it)

· Access to ARIN

· Access to Data Collection Device (Packet Forensics)

· A Secure Domain and a method of hiding it (Robert Durham)

Do you see where ALL the pieces are there to create an entirely new and parallel data collection secure domain that intercepts the voting data in real time, collects it, and delivers it back to the Dominion aggregate server? This becomes even more possible if someone like Robert Durham is able to deliver this without being detected.

Whether or not Trump did this or not, I have no real way of knowing. I do know this; I am not that smart and even I know this is plausible. It has been done before by the Department of Treasury in some fashion and seems Trump is pointing us in this direction. I suspect that since the data collection devices were purchased in 2014 that this environment was probably stood up in time for the 2018 elections and no longer necessary after the 2020 election was stolen.

The Crime of the Century was caught in real time. Rather than looking forward in time for a use of those 175 million IP addresses I think we looked back in time and found out how they could have already been used.

Biernutz_71

2/13/2022

“I would rather die with hope and Christ in my heart and be called a fool than to stand over the dead corpse of the republic and say I told you so.”

Justice Is Coming for Hilary with Patel Patriot and Paul Furber​

In this episode of MSOM, Sean Morgan interviews Patel Patriot and Paul Furber about the accelerating Durham investigation and how Trump is going public with the idea that Hilary is going to face justice.

Finally !!!

The U.S. government’s Ready.gov website says Americans should wear a mask and maintain six feet social distancing in the event of a nuclear explosion.

:headbash:

“Go to the basement or middle of the building. Stay away from the outer walls and roof. Try to maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household. If possible, wear a mask if you’re sheltering with people who are not a part of your household,” the website states. “Children under two years old, people who have trouble breathing, and those who are unable to remove masks on their own should not wear them.”

:rotfl:

Background on COG:

The USA 'Doomsday Plane' went airborne, yesterday, for a test run. Seeing indicators that are making me nervous...Like soldiers in basic training getting fed loads of crab legs and steak...this may seem like nothing to you, but before war, troops are treated very well....I saw this visiting my brother before him being shipped off to Vietnam...food was abnormally very good and visting restrictions were lifted....Too much talk of nuclear weapons floating around.

About those crab legs and steak:
Do you know the concept of “Last Meal?” The reasoning they do it for inmates.... And Soldiers. It has to do with the Spiritual Realm. You give a great meal to the individual so that the Soul can move on to the next life or whatever is that you might personally believe in. Army does it and it’s called a Morale Meal.

Back
Top Bottom