Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Apparently, that is the official line with comments/video as seen here:

I don't recall HVAC pressure relief valves acting or sounding like this, although boilers can make sounds (one might think there had been history of it happening before in that building). If it is so, the FBI has a pretty messed up system.

Just quickly looking, other than video it was not reported on widely in the press, which they would usually be all over.
Strange, this would be for the Mandela effect thread.

I remember reading your comment yesterday.

Maybe you commented the same thing in another thread and I'm confused by it.

And it's not the first time it's happened to me by the way.

Funny.

US warns about potential terrorist attack​

"A Johannesburg neighborhood is being targeted, according to the US embassy, which gave no details"

"The warning states that “the US government” – no specific agency or individual – was tipped off that terrorists are “planning to conduct an attack targeting large gatherings of people at an unspecified location in the greater Sandton area of Johannesburg” on October 29."

"South Africa, a member of the BRICS trade and cooperation group that includes Russia and China, has refused to enforce US and EU sanctions on Russia, stating the measures hurt “bystander countries.”

"President Cyril Ramaphosa last month urged the US not to “punish” African countries for working with Russia on trade and development projects, arguing a proposed piece of US legislation would “harm” and “marginalize” the continent by pressuring independent countries to distance themselves from Moscow."

An update on just how bad it is going for the Dems leading up to the mid terms.

Although the video does show just how lame the democrats are polling and handling debates it does not mean that the outcome of the election is going to be what the people vote for. Biden's campaign was so anemic it was on the verge of total collapse but surprise-surprise he was more popular than Oboma by getting millions of more votes.

This mid term will reconfirm that elections are rigid by the deep state.

No need to cheer for the good guys because this freak show is not yet in its final act. Just need more butter and salt for the popcorn and sit back and boo at the pathetic actors and their stupidity.

Although the video does show just how lame the democrats are polling and handling debates it does not mean that the outcome of the election is going to be what the people vote for. Biden's campaign was so anemic it was on the verge of total collapse but surprise-surprise he was more popular than Oboma by getting millions of more votes.

This mid term will reconfirm that elections are rigid by the deep state.

No need to cheer for the good guys because this freak show is not yet in its final act. Just need more butter and salt for the popcorn and sit back and boo at the pathetic actors and their stupidity.
My thoughts exactly. That interview could even pass for a parody piece on politics starring Tina Fey.

OMG! :shock: Pelosi's husband was attacked in his home and hit on the head with a hammer. It's said, the man was asking where's Nancy and intened to tie up the husband and wait until Nancy returned. He's had brain surgery but nothing is clarified about his condition. The comments after the article are interesting. A few have said they wonder if this is a serious attack or a staged event.... Also, they can't fit the perp into a category that can be exploited like maga etc. or they would have said straight off.

Update and more info: The 45 yr old male attacker was apprehended in the home in his underwear...hmmm.

" Also, they can't fit the perp into a category that can be exploited like maga etc. or they would have said straight off."

No worries, Hillary's got it covered...!

"Having got all that out of the way, we note that none of it stopped Hillary Clinton jumping on the bandwagon that it must have been a MAGA, QAnon conspiracy theorist... to which Elon Musk promptly replied... "

"There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye..."

This short one is priceless : during a speech of Obama, he can't stop the crowd to shout the famous "Let's go Brandon" !
:thup:
:wow:

Argh, i was trapped ... as my source was also, this is a tampered video of an old speech of Obama, the sound was changed, my bad ... but ok, we are also here to debunk the fakes ... isn't it !? :whistle:
This source usually takes much care of what they post, reason i did not wait to repost this. Finally, they get caught !

Here's the following TG post this same source posted just a bit after, with the original sound :

Back
Top Bottom