Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Red line crossed?

Well it is some line, and he is not stupid, he will lawyer up while the U.S. Stasi (I'm sure many would like to quit) will do what they have been doing for so long, yet have to admit this is a bold bold move on the past POTUS. This may well ignite a fuse, by design.

It will attract big headlines globally, dredge things up again, and what will be going on off to the side is another story, maybe the main story, wherein perhaps this raid (not arrest) will overshadow?

Will have to wait and see.

Yesterday was the 48th anniversary of the Nixon resignation. Makes you wonder what Watergate was really about.

Trump compared the FBI search to “an assault [that] could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries” and also to the Watergate scandal.

I think sometimes the DCM reveals things in these doings, with tongue in cheek of course.

Alfred Baldwin, on "spotter" duty at the Howard Johnson's hotel across the street, was distracted watching the film Attack of the Puppet People on TV and failed to observe the arrival of the police car in front of the Watergate building.[30] Neither did he see the plainclothes officers investigating the DNC's sixth floor suite of 29 offices. By the time Baldwin finally noticed unusual activity on the sixth floor and radioed the burglars, it was already too late.[30]

Attack of the Puppet People (titled Six Inches Tall in the U.K.) is a 1958 American black-and-white science fiction horror film produced and directed by Bert I. Gordon. It stars John Agar, John Hoyt and June Kenney. Gordon also supervised the film's special effects. American International Pictures released it as a double feature with War of the Colossal Beast.[1]

1660042446767.png

Top story on whatreallyhappened:

Kari Lake Warns We Are All Unsafe After Raid on Trump: 'Do You Think It's a Coincidence...'

Think the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago was just about former President Donald Trump? Think again, says Kari Lake.

Lake, the Trump-endorsed GOP nominee for governor in Arizona, noted the unprecedented nature of Monday morning’s raid, first reported via a statement from Trump in the evening.

After all, he’s a former president — and if President Joe Biden’s federal apparatus can barge into a former president’s home, what should we make of the fact that it’s also beefing up every American’s most hated national agency, the Internal Revenue Service?

Granted, the raids came from different sources. According to Fox News, the search warrant that was executed by the FBI was prompted by a referral from the National Archives and Records Administration to the Department of Justice, in which NARA claimed it had found 15 boxes of White House records at Trump’s Florida residence that contained classified material.

“Federal law bars the removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations, though it is possible that Trump could try to argue that, as president, he was the ultimate declassification authority,” Fox News noted.

In a statement, Trump denounced the raid as a “weaponization of the Justice System.”
[...]
Lake, however, noted that any American who thinks this is just part of the power games involving the Biden administration trying to keep the former president from entering the 2024 contest for the White House ought to consider what was in the Democrats’ hilariously misnomered Inflation Reduction Act — the tax-and-spend bill Biden’s party got through the evenly split Senate on a party-line vote Sunday, with Vice President Kamala Harris casting the tie-breaking vote.

The bill spends $433 billion on various Democrat agenda items — but, perhaps most importantly, seeks to raise revenue to cover it by increasing taxes and tax enforcement. That includes hiring 87,000 new IRS agents.

As Lake, a former television journalist, noted, couple that with a raid on the former president’s home and pretty much everyone should be afraid of the boundaries this administration is crossing.

“If they can target a former President, they can (and will) target you,” Lake, a former television journalist, wrote in a tweet.

“Do you think it’s a coincidence that they hired 87,000 IRS agents the day before this raid?”

“Not a single one of us is safe,” she added.
(To be clear, the Inflation Reduction Act and its beefed up IRS hasn’t yet passed Congress. It still has to get through the House, where Democrats hold a paper-thin majority.)

In a more complete statement, Lake said she would “fight these Tyrants with every fiber of my being” if elected governor.

“This is one of the darkest days in American history: the day our Government, originally created by the people, turned against us,” the statement read.

“This illegitimate, corrupt Regime hates America and has weaponized the entirety of the Federal Government to take down President Donald Trump.

“Our Government is rotten to the core,” she continued. “These tyrants will stop at nothing to silence the Patriots who are working hard to save America. This is an incredibly horrendous abuse of power. If we accept it, America is dead.”
Lake cited the 10th Amendment to the Constitution, which puts express limits on the powers of the federal government: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.”

How that would apply specifically to an action like the FBI searching Trump’s home is questionable, given the Constitution’s “Supremacy Clause,” but Lake makes a powerful argument for why everyone should care about this raid, and not just because it reeks of politics.

This is an administration that has made it clear it plans to swing the big stick of federal government around a bit in order to achieve its agenda.

Part of that agenda is going after Donald Trump. Another part involves raising revenue so they can spend it. Think those 87,000 IRS agents are going to be focusing only on plutocrats with super-yachts? Think again.

However, that big stick of federal power can be swung selectively. In particular, Lake pointed out one person they aren’t interested in hitting — the son of President Joe Biden:

More follow up articles regarding the FBI/Mar-a-Lago raid:

White House Claims It Was Blindsided By FBI Raid On Trumps Mar-A-Lago: Reports

The FBI may just have reelected Donald Trump

The Morning Briefing: Merrick Garland's Mar-a-Lago Raid May Have Clinched Senate for the GOP

Judge Who Signed Trump Warrant Tied to Epstein Scandal

Eric Trump says safe breached by FBI in Mar-a-Lago search was empty

I just sent off emails to Ohio's outgoing Republican senator and my district's Republican House representative expressing my outrage over this action by the FBI as well as the Inflation Reduction Act that Ohio's Dem. Senator, Sherrod Brown, voted for. This is really a bridge too far by this fraudulent Administration - even if they deny any responsibility - and We the People either speak up NOW or forever hold our Peace! I hope the Congressional reps are overwhelmed with citizen outrage, but who knows . . . wait and see.

How high on the totem pole can you be to sign a warrant to raid a (former) president's home? Supreme Court Justice, United States Attorney, Magistrate?

The Florida federal magistrate judge who signed off on a search warrant authorizing the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort left the local US Attorney’s office more than a decade ago to rep employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had received immunity in the long-running sex-trafficking investigation of the financier.

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”
According to the outlet, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s cohorts the following day. Epstein, who was found dead in August 2019 of an apparent suicide in the Manhattan Correctional Center while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges, had hired a stable of high-powered lawyers, including former independent counsel Kenneth Starr.

Reinhart was later named in a civil lawsuit that accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides in the middle of the Epstein investigation, suggesting he had used inside information about the probe to build favor with the notorious defendant, the Herald reported in 2018.

"Failed 2020 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton brazenly [a classic characteristic of psychopaths] touted her ‘But Her Emails’ merchandise on social media after the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Monday night."

Oh, that ol’ hag. Seriously !

Her tweets reminds me of Madonna. Bizarre beings with lame, plump attempts still trying to stay “significant”. It is just laughable, and kind of sad, really.

- Keep your heart centered, your mind detached. Care for psychopaths, do not.

I imagine master Yoda could say.

They believe they stand on the right side of history

He's since deleted the post. Wonder if the dramatic irony (calling for violence against people who he says are calling for violence because calling for violence is bad) of this tweet dawned on the morally-deranged buffoon, or if he thought calling for children to be functionally orphaned was a step too far. Whatever the reason for his deleting the tweet he's revealed his nasty inner nature and we can thank the cesspool that is Twitter for allowing us to see just how nasty such character-disturbed people can be.

I wasn't sure in which thread to put this but decided to land here.

For long I've been suspicious and quite annoyed by Steve Bannon and his whole 'War Room' shtick. The constant ranting about 'Taking down the CCCP' and stuff is just silly, and I haven't been sure why he's doing it. So, in any case, this morning I listened to the latest podcast episode on Rogue News Radio with Matthew Ehret, and in it Matthew lays out pretty clearly the fundamental problems with Bannon. In short, Bannon does most certainly have his own nefarious/twisted agenda, and he's not a straight shooter. As Matthew put it, Trump fired him for a reason.

One of the things that caught my attention during this interview was the fact that Matthew confirms that this 'Wuhan whistleblower' lady, remember her...the one who was all over the news channels telling how the Chinese created SARS-CoV-2, is, indeed, a charlatan and creation of Bannon and his gang, who are apparently connected to the weird Chinese 5th column gang with Miles Quo. I can't say I'm surprised! Blame Covid on the evil Chinese! Yeah, right...

Anywas, here's the episode if someone's interested:

Back
Top Bottom