Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

AG Garland Names Hague War Crimes Prosecutor As Special Counsel To Investigate Trump​

"Based on recent developments, including the former president's announcement that he's a candidate for president in the next election ... I have concluded that it's in the public interest to appoint a special counsel."

'The dark is afraid of light: The Democrats know from where the real danger comes from.'

18 Nov, 2022
[...]
The move comes just three days after Trump announced his 2024 presidential bid.
19 Nov, 2022

Something that has been going thru my mind lately.
If Biden doesn`t remember what he did yesterday. where he is, that he is...who is pulling on the strings these days? Somehow Kamala doesn`t seem to be the right answer.

Hi Honzap. The president has not really pulled any strings at all for decades, regardless of their health. They are surrounded by advisors from each department of the government and receive daily briefings on how things are going. Each of these departments contain people who write the briefings for those advisors, and those people are planted there and actually paid by the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

These people who write the briefings are experts in manipulation of those the briefings are written for - not just the president, but the advisors themselves. Through these means, it’s the intelligence agencies who actually run the country and influence policy decisions.

The president and vice-president just serve the function of a mouthpiece to try to placate the people and maintain the illusion of democracy.

'The dark is afraid of light: The Democrats know from where the real danger comes from.'

18 Nov, 2022
"The move comes just three days after Trump announced his 2024 Presidential bid"
And just days after the FBI concluded that all those documents confiscated in their raid of Trump's home were just papers Trump kept simply as "souvenirs" of his presidency. Since their raid produced nothing incriminating, they now get a special counsel appointed to dig further into all things Trump--despite the fact that two previous special counsels have already scrutinized him thoroughly. Psychopaths are not creative and tend to keep doing the same thing, expecting different results--a common definition of insanity.

Trump walks back on Jan 6, on tweeter. Thus staying alive on the platform.

LOL!

Will anything come of this? From Telegram:

Uh, guys... a Supreme Court case regarding the 2020 election just hit the docket

Uh, guys... a Supreme Court case regarding the 2020 election just hit the docket

> it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress

> This action is against 388 federal officers in their official capacities which include President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Vice President Kamala Harris, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Michael Richard Pence (“Respondents”)

Check the document for the full list.

Also, it is about the congress ignoring over one hundred claimants, on J6, that the election was rigged. They did not investigate the claim, as they should have, and installed Biden. Under the constitution this is treasonous, as they were aiding the enemy.

> When the allegations of a rigged election came forward the Respondents had a duty under law to investigate it or be removed from office

678 views Nov 16 at 04:05

I keep thinking about the playing field being leveled. Will the FTX scandal, the Arizona election steal, the Hunter Biden laptop from Hell, the illegal immigrant border invasion, or something else yet to break be the trigger that blows everything open? Or just more of the same for who knows how long . . .

A curious piece was just published on The Duran in which DeSantis is pictured as being some kind of sadistic monster. This could be pure disinfo and an attempt to discredit DeSantis, I'm not sure at this point. The Duran guys have a disclaimer at the top of the article, saying "The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of this site.", and I'm curious to hear what they have to say about this information in their upcoming videos.

I remember Robert Barnes saying (in a recent Duran podcast) that the PTB will try to setup Trump and DeSantis against each other so that their supporters' votes will be divided. Barnes also mentioned that DeSantis has a bit of a tainted past having supported and voted for some bad legislation/decisions. So, who knows, maybe DeSantis is just another wolf in sheeps clothing? However, if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier for him to go along with the Covid tyranny instead of resisting it? Or, was he doing that just to gain popularity?

At this point, I don't think any of the above options would surprise us. To be honest, I don't really care anymore either. If the US is, indeed, the epicenter of STS forces, then it can be no other way...until the whole thing implodes. If that means that DeSantis is yet another con-artist and deep state stooge, then so be it.

Here's the article:

snippet:
“Ron DeSantis was there watching us. We were crying, screaming. We were tied to the feeding chair. And that guy was watching that. He was laughing,” Adayfi lamented, saying that their bodies could not take the amounts of Ensure they were being forced and that he threw up on DeSantis’ face."

A curious piece was just published on The Duran in which DeSantis is pictured as being some kind of sadistic monster. This could be pure disinfo and an attempt to discredit DeSantis, I'm not sure at this point. The Duran guys have a disclaimer at the top of the article, saying "The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of this site.", and I'm curious to hear what they have to say about this information in their upcoming videos.

I remember Robert Barnes saying (in a recent Duran podcast) that the PTB will try to setup Trump and DeSantis against each other so that their supporters' votes will be divided. Barnes also mentioned that DeSantis has a bit of a tainted past having supported and voted for some bad legislation/decisions. So, who knows, maybe DeSantis is just another wolf in sheeps clothing? However, if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier for him to go along with the Covid tyranny instead of resisting it? Or, was he doing that just to gain popularity?

At this point, I don't think any of the above options would surprise us. To be honest, I don't really care anymore either. If the US is, indeed, the epicenter of STS forces, then it can be no other way...until the whole thing implodes. If that means that DeSantis is yet another con-artist and deep state stooge, then so be it.

Here's the article:

snippet:
I gotta say I'm not surprised. From the first mkment I saw this guy, I felt something was off. Lately I've come across a number of his appearances that gave me more strange vibes. I can definitely see DeSantis enjoying watching and laughing at another man getting tortured.

I might be wrong and this article might be part of a smear campaign, but let's say it wasn't.
I would like to remind everyone that it was the Republican party that presided over the War on Terror and everything that that entailed. They basically brought into being the surveillance state.
Is it a coincidence that Google and the Social Media giants all came into being during Boy George's reign?

Now we have DeSantis, presumably an operative of the deep state torturing prisoners with gleee. I kinda doubt that he gives a squat about the ordinary people and their liberties.

More probable that he's playing the role of opposition.

There seem to be two opposing trends that work together in creating the totalitarian society we're seeing develop.

One is coopting people's empathy and helpful natures to get them to support destructive policies and societal tendencies such as the Covid response and the Woke apocalypse. This trend is championed by the Left.

The other is coopting people's need for security to support wars of empire and an us vs them mentality. This is championed by the Right.

These seem to run in cycles. The Boy George Team set the stage for Covid in the sense that they made people feel insecure which made it possible to create the surveillance society that then enabled the Covid Power Grab at the hands of the left capitalizing on the empathetic nature of people at large.

I guess the next phase is Republicans presiding over another swing back to security issues and further building of the surveillance grid.

The Culture Wars are just a distraction and another way to reinforce the false Left-Right paradigm and divide the masses for easier management.

I actually hope I'm wrong and that the new Right in the US is really on the side of the people, but it doesn't seem likely.

I gotta say I'm not surprised. From the first mkment I saw this guy, I felt something was off. Lately I've come across a number of his appearances that gave me more strange vibes. I can definitely see DeSantis enjoying watching and laughing at another man getting tortured.
Relatively soon after entering office - he goes to Israel - spouting off the usual and customary neocon rhetoric about that conflict. Included on that 'trade mission' was a meeting with the especially sketchy 'Cellebrite', a manufacturer of tools for defeating cell phone encryption.
Now we have DeSantis, presumably an operative of the deep state torturing prisoners with gleee.
Going to want more verification on this one than the one article that could be disinformation - and, honestly, suppose you are a Navy JAG in that era, nervous laughter is one way of coping with observing atrocities you can't realistically do anything about.
However, if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier for him to go along with the Covid tyranny instead of resisting it?
By their fruits ye shall know them, or something. Wait and see?

Back
Top Bottom