Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Putin's reply to Biden's accusation is so clear to me: Yes, we know you're sick - we know you're really not in charge of USA. We know the US projects is most terrible qualities on to Russia, (just like a psychopath would do). You cannot control Russia or Me and you will come to terms with that.

Been watching a lot of Putin interviews on youtube lately. More and more convinced this is a man who sees more of Objective Reality than any world leader, and many people in general. Hearing his words, well reading them since I can't speak Russian (yet), brings me some kind of comfort, something I can't quite explain. I have a desire to be around people who speak clearly and truthfully.

Saw the Trump hitting golf balls in Joe's direction yesterday - LMAO!

Posting this title and lead-in from whatreallyhappened.com - again LMAO!

V. Putin Ain’t No Corn Pop

Do you suppose Vladimir Putin is having some sport with Mr. Biden, this lightweight even among US politicians, with brain-rot to boot? Pretty soon, the president’s handlers will have to forbid him to open his pie-hole in public altogether. No more one-on-one interviews even with slow-pitch party shills like Mr. Stephanopoulos. They’ll just wheel him into the rose garden periodically like a cigar store Indian for proof-of-life demonstrations and leave the management of the nation… to others.

cornpop.jpg

:rotfl:

This video shows Biden greeting reporters outside, and as he gets close, instead of his hand appearing at a distance behind the microphones held in the foreground, his hand appears in front of those microphones, which would be impossible (a fact corroborated by his hand appearing much smaller than the microphone, due to his 3-foot distance from it). This seems like irrefutable proof green screen technology was being utilized.

2002-09-14
A: [...]However the glitch was due to the application of the technology. This provides the clue to the STS source.

Microphones look odd from the start. The size especially.

For the record:
Biden_mic_bug.jpg

It figures!

Kamala Harris Is No Longer Highlighted as a Black Female – This Week She Is Referred to as an Asian

The insanity of the left continues. In November, Kamala Harris was highlighted as the first black woman vice president.

Kamala-Harris-1.jpg

Now news organizations are referring to Harris as an Asian.

Kamala-Harris-Asian.jpg

Democrats and their media show real racism by referring to individuals according to race. This is sick. But even then, to label Harris, as an Asian is not really accurate.

Ian Miles Cheong

@stillgray

Mar 19

Kamala Harris is about as Asian as Elizabeth Warren is Native.

The Biden Laugh-a-thon continues:

CRINGE: Joe Biden: “I Wanted to Yield to My Vice President, Who’s Smarter Than I Am” (VIDEO)

Joe Biden and his babysitter Kamala Harris on Friday visited the CDC in Atlanta before meeting with leaders from the Asian community.

Biden’s trip to Atlanta was a total disaster and kicked off with a triple fall as he boarded Air Force One.

Biden and Harris trashed the US as a racist and xenophobic country as they met with the leaders of the Asian-American community.

They also visited the CDC in Atlanta and Biden’s remarks were cringeworthy.

After declaring that “science is back,” Biden handed it over to Kamala Harris and said, “I wanted to yield to my Vice President, who’s smarter than I am.”

“Well there’s not much to add to that,” Harris said cackling.

Hmm - maybe Kamala can have a live debate with Putin. That she will be the next faux Prez seems likely before long.

The Biden Laugh-a-thon continues:

Hmm - maybe Kamala can have a live debate with Putin. That she will be the next faux Prez seems likely before long.
This version of Biden looks a lot heavier than the 'hand in front of the mike' version of Biden.

I'd love to see a live debate between Kamala and Putin. I suspect it would be a lot of her just cackling and him calmly looking at her laughing instead of answering the most simple of questions.

I wonder, do South-Asians claim Kamala as one of their own?
Anyone here from that culture? What are people saying, if anything?
Wonder why she decided to reinvent herself? Maybe the recent Asian murders in Atlanta (victims bearing no resemblance to her)? I'm clueless but curious.

Last edited:
I wonder, do South-Asians claim Kamala as one of their own?
Anyone here from that culture? What are people saying, if anything?
Wonder why she decided to reinvent herself? Maybe the recent Asian murders in Atlanta (victims bearing no resemblance to her)? I'm clueless but curious.
I believe the news outlets are determining which race Kamala is as per the prevailing political woke wind so to speak.
'I am who I am': Kamala Harris, daughter of Indian and Jamaican immigrants, defines herself simply as 'American'.

I have a weird feeling about this one. Aren't these guys supposed to be the masters of propaganda? How could they make such an obvious mistake. It's surely not the first time they have used green screen.
The technician might have some objection to the practice, in this case being used to for lying? So a less than perfect job is done for lack of enthusiasm?
Reminds me of some document modification work done on a birth certificate. Lots of subtle mistakes, like maybe the technician wanted someone to see the goofs with a little digging.
I have a hard time believing that people hired for these jobs are incompetent, but then again, we are talking about State and Federal employees. Not to diss on all of them, but there is a certain stereotype of minimal efforts in some mid-level offices.

Another hilarious version. (After Joe Biden called Putin a ′′ killer ", Kim Jong and Putin had a little quarrel with the American president):lol:
21 March 2021

Kamala keeps laughing.

23 Mar, 2021

The technician might have some objection to the practice, in this case being used to for lying? So a less than perfect job is done for lack of enthusiasm?
Reminds me of some document modification work done on a birth certificate. Lots of subtle mistakes, like maybe the technician wanted someone to see the goofs with a little digging.
I have a hard time believing that people hired for these jobs are incompetent, but then again, we are talking about State and Federal employees. Not to diss on all of them, but there is a certain stereotype of minimal efforts in some mid-level offices.
Maybe this video has been here before. But I found it two days ago. If it's not fake, its guys are totally crooked and sloppy. Biden has half his head wiped off. :huh:

Maybe this video has been here before. But I found it two days ago. If it's not fake, its guys are totally crooked and sloppy. Biden has half his head wiped off. :huh:
Seems to be an artefact of video compression because of the very similar colour of his head and the wall. When he is in front of the red wall or the green plant the effect disappear.

Back
Top Bottom