Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

'Did you discuss with Zelensky about the Hunter Biden's role at Burisma?'

By Nevin Brown - 10 hours ago
I have been continually telling RT that Russia and Putin has been bought and paid for by the Deep State. They don't like it one bit.
Clearest proof for that is the 2015 "liberation" of Syria, after restoring the Western half of the country to Assad, Putin declared terrorists have been cleared from there. Since then we continually are hearing about assassinations of Syrian military leaders and that the exact same "liberated" area is infested with ISIS rat nets.
Observe how much changed since then, the Idlib map remains terror-green - meaning ISIS occupation - for how long now? Three or four years? But rest easy as the Mighty Russian AirForce is continually pummeling ISIS with air-strikes in Syria.
For what? To preserve the status quo? Israel is getting wasp-crazy and bold with its attack on Syria..

Forever promises ongoing and guess-works from military analysts that the SAA will invade Idlib any time now has been going on from the time when the SAA army push toward North curiously halted.
Then Putin started advertising the Amazing Vaccines and How To Convince People to get themselves jabbed with the satanic poison.

Now Putin is holding "talks" with Biden. Try to create a conversation with a demented US patsy, who doesn't know where he is, but loves ice cream. Maybe Putin is trying to bribe Biden with ice cream?

Margorie Taylor Green (R-GA) asks the Government of the United States to do their job properly, as she "asks for the recorded vote" @ 1:14:40 of this video, when passing a bill. Worth watching, I think.

Biden's MO> If I say it then it's true.

"Afghanistan pull out was a great success!"
"I'll conquer COVID by July after becoming president!"
"Build Back Better is fully paid for and will not cost a dime!"
"President Harris will take care of the border issue!"

More Bidenisms to come...

I'm voting mostly for propaganda with a measure of fear thrown in, as the "masses" are getting angry and they're worried (perhaps only at an unconscious level, for after all, history repeats and they know this but their hubris rules). I'll speculate and say, the new "terrorists" are being set up and the WH is manning "defenses" as the next false flag is being planned. I say this after listening to the latest from Dan Bongino and he gives a warning for the American people. Failure after failure for the Biden regimen to pass legislature to enforce their authoritarian decrees has made them desperate and so they'll double down and use force to achieve their objectives. Jack boot thuggery next....

The C's have said, things will become very chaotic in our realm shortly. Perhaps for the US this is coming soon, ..

Start at 25:59

This brief segment on Tucker Carlson last night, pleading for reason in the current push to start a war with Russia, has triggered apoplexy in Washington, DC, with NeoCons and WarDems accusing the Fox host and commentator Clint Ehrlich of treason.

Back
Top Bottom