Bits and pieces from Austria

Our gouverners/lawyers... are the best.... :headbash:
View attachment 69806
In the Image it says:
Yeah, whatever. They can only force thier own mothers and fathers to be needled. Not me, or any of mine. We. Will. NOT. Take it. Under any circumstances.
If they want to test our resolve, so be it. For anyone who tries to forcibly go against me with a poison, they will be met with needed response. Now a days we know that covid vaccines are in fact, poison, because they have more problems and dangers then positive sides.

Yeah, whatever. They can only force thier own mothers and fathers to be needled. Not me, or any of mine. We. Will. NOT. Take it. Under any circumstances.
If they want to test our resolve, so be it. For anyone who tries to forcibly go against me with a poison, they will be met with needed response. Now a days we know that covid vaccines are in fact, poison, because they have more problems and dangers then positive sides.
I dont think that they can do it like that easily. Too many bad experiences with the C- vacc. Besides there are even apologies for the mandatory C-vacc, saying that was a mistake (Governor of Lower Austria, Mikl-Leitner). The FPÖ also tried to install a remunaration fonds for vaccination damages. Probably would be hard to handle. But the chancellor (ÖVP) already said that there will be nothing like that.
A story from my neigbourhood. The employe of a butcher is not able to work since October 2022! Long-covid diagnose. And really many people realize that this vacc did nothing good. And they are angry!

I dont think that they can do it like that easily. Too many bad experiences with the C- vacc. Besides there are even apologies for the mandatory C-vacc, saying that was a mistake (Governor of Lower Austria, Mikl-Leitner). The FPÖ also tried to install a remunaration fonds for vaccination damages. Probably would be hard to handle. But the chancellor (ÖVP) already said that there will be nothing like that.
A story from my neigbourhood. The employe of a butcher is not able to work since October 2022! Long-covid diagnose. And really many people realize that this vacc did nothing good. And they are angry!
Thats good, that the people are waking up. I know a lot of people that had problem from that genetic treatment which they called vaccine. Some of them had weakness all around, no stamina, others headaches, some blood clots, some just fell and died on the spot. Nasty nasty bussiness, that genetic chemistry.

Anyway, let me say again, its good that people are waking up to the nature of this scam. I worked in Austria during some of the phases of the worst brain washing that was applied to your people, and while it did not phase me, I have seen quite a lot of people that were under pressure, and also a lot of them believed the government, and all of the scare mongering. The bosses in the workplace also tried pressuring me, but I told them that I am 100% ready to pack up and head home in an half an hour, if needed. Better to be without a job then disabled, or dead.

I used to think that people in Austria can be a bit too much influenced by authorities, wheter the influence is good or bad, but now my faith in humanity is restored when you say that they are awakening. Austria is a beautiful country, with a lot of things going for it, you deserve to have leaders that are good for your people.

Last but not least, my great grandmother is from Austria.

Thats good, that the people are waking up. I know a lot of people that had problem from that genetic treatment which they called vaccine. Some of them had weakness all around, no stamina, others headaches, some blood clots, some just fell and died on the spot. Nasty nasty bussiness, that genetic chemistry.

Anyway, let me say again, its good that people are waking up to the nature of this scam. I worked in Austria during some of the phases of the worst brain washing that was applied to your people, and while it did not phase me, I have seen quite a lot of people that were under pressure, and also a lot of them believed the government, and all of the scare mongering. The bosses in the workplace also tried pressuring me, but I told them that I am 100% ready to pack up and head home in an half an hour, if needed. Better to be without a job then disabled, or dead.

I used to think that people in Austria can be a bit too much influenced by authorities, wheter the influence is good or bad, but now my faith in humanity is restored when you say that they are awakening. Austria is a beautiful country, with a lot of things going for it, you deserve to have leaders that are good for your people.

Last but not least, my great grandmother is from Austria.
Thanks for that! And yes, people in Austria are generally very obedient - some say it comes from having a monarchy such a long time, I dont know. The problem is: People have to create another reality for themselves, and this will certainly take a long time because the brainwashing also from catholic church is still strong in them. They are most often not able to decide for themselves, they probably will have to find new structures of living. Some of them do that already, but I think still a long way to go. Nevertheless, they will not trust the government if they come up with a new vacc.

More control via government restriction of alternative viewpoints in Austria and Germany:

Major Anti-Globalist TV Station Debanked in Germany & Austria

It looks like the alternative media outlet Auf1 has been targeted in Austria and Germany, with its bank accounts being shut down forcing them to move finances to Hungary - I wonder if their staff will need to escape the country?

One of the largest German-speaking alternative media stations has been de-banked in Austria and Germany, according to its editor-in-chief.

“We are forced to go into exile with our donations bank account to Viktor Orban’s Hungary,” Magnet stated. “It is unpleasant, but we have no other choice because this is a coordinated campaign of destruction against Auf1 and our information work.”

AUF1 is an anti-globalist online TV and news station founded by Magnet in 2021 in Austria during the height of the COVID crisis. In short order, AUF1 garnered substantial reach and viewership in the German-speaking market. Financed by donations, AUF1has grown its enterprise despite numerous attacks and attempts to shut down its operation.”

Austria is the country that tried to force vaccinate everyone? Why has that been conveniently forgotten nowadays 🤷

Austria has moved closer to introducing a compulsory vaccination order after parliament's lower house voted in favour of new government proposals.

The law, which is due to come into effect on 1 February, would make Austria the first European country to introduce a mandatory jab.

From mid-March the law will see adults unvaccinated against Covid-19 subjected to fines of up to €3,600 (£2,994).

Austria is the country that tried to force vaccinate everyone? Why has that been conveniently forgotten nowadays 🤷

Austria was indeed the first European country that forced compulsory vaccination on its population in 2022.
Now, in June, hardly noticed by the public, the Austrian parliament has passed the digital eVaccination Passport:

Full operation of the digital vaccination record decided

(deepl. translation)
The digital vaccination certificate is becoming a reality and has passed the parliamentary hurdle in Austria
- ID Austria is getting its vaccination certificate. This gives the Ministry of Health sovereignty over all Austrian vaccination data.

Largely unnoticed by the public, the Austrian parliament (ÖVP, Greens, SPÖ, NEOS) has renewed the so-called Health Telematics Act. A key part of this is the "eImpfpass", the digitalized, electronic vaccination record. The four parties [out of 5] voted in favor of the "full operation of the electronic vaccination certificate" in the Health Committee on Wednesday. It is not possible to unsubscribe from this digital passport. The data will soon be sent to the Ministry of Health, but also to the state governments. The Epidemics Act (among other laws) will also be amended.

Full control over vaccinations

The new digitalized vaccination certificate, which will be integrated into ID-Austria, Austria's "digital ID" app, is justified with all kinds of propagandistic phrases. According to the government, there is a "considerable public interest" in the e-vaccination certificate, as it could "optimize vaccination care for the population". In addition, the eVaccination Passport enables "improved and faster availability of vaccination information to manage the public health system".

In future, the state will therefore be able to record more quickly who of its citizens has been vaccinated against what. This is highly explosive when you know that only a few years ago, basic rights were linked to a specific vaccination.

Initially, the digitalized vaccination record will go into pilot operation, for which ELGA is responsible. Later, the Ministry of Health will be directly responsible for its operation, according to the plan.

Citizens will be able to receive a "vaccination reminder" via the e-vaccination certificate - whether for TBE, influenza or bird flu - directly on their cell phone. And directly from the Ministry of Health. ELGA reports that the eVaccination card will be linked to the "national vaccination plan" when fully operational. This will then make "personalized vaccination recommendations via the eVaccination Passport possible in full operation". Of course, this also means that the relevant authorities will be able to easily track who does not comply with their "personalized vaccination recommendations".

The parliamentary correspondence reports on the amendment to the law:

"An essential component of the eVaccination Passport is the central vaccination register, which serves to electronically document all vaccinations carried out and vaccination-related information. Providers who carry out vaccinations (eVaccination health service providers) must - from the date specified in a regulation - store information in the vaccination register. This ranges from the personal data of citizens to more detailed information on the vaccination administered and the vaccine. If antibody tests are evaluated, the clinical picture to which they relate must be stated. Vaccination-related information is also stored. In any case, the vaccinations against tick-borne encephalitis (TBE), measles, rubella, hepatitis A and B, varicella, polio and any antibody determinations are stored."

So far so explosive. But that's just the beginning. The government explains that "only a certain group of authorities, organizations and professional groups" have access to the highly private health data stored in the vaccination register. So it's all half as bad. But these "jointly responsible parties" include: "the Minister of Health, the eVaccination health service providers, the pharmacies, the provincial governors, the district administrative authorities, the social insurance institutions and the health advisory service 1450."

Political abuse possible

You don't have to think particularly creatively to imagine the potential for abuse of power through this centralization of vaccination data.

The Epidemics Act will also be amended shortly before the election. The original plan was to introduce a completely new version. However, the ÖVP-Green government abandoned this plan as it would give the FPÖ "ammunition for the election campaign", according to the reasoning. However, this also means that this plan has only been postponed until after the elections in the fall. An FPÖ motion "to protect Austria's sovereignty and healthcare system vis-à-vis the World Health Organization" with regard to the amended International Health Regulations (TKP reported) was postponed.

From now on all Austrian citizens, who have already been forced into mandatory digital ID accounts, will have their vaccination and health data also digitally connected to their ID - to be checked by ministries, social insurance, health service providers, pharmacies and even provincial governors and minor district administratives. The control of the state will now reach into every household and family. And it looks like this is just the start as a national vaccination plan combined with an Epidemics Act are to be legally installed too.

That should at least be worth some headlines, I thought. But the preparation and passing of this law was and is hardly noticed by the Austrian public. Even very few non mainstream media report about it.

Are there other European countries, who already legalized such mandatory vaccination passports? Or is Austria again "leading"? Is it again the first European country as with the forced vaccination of 2022? I really wonder, is there something specific about Austria? Why is all of this repeatedly possible while hardly noticed? I´d really appreciate your input. What are your thoughts on Austria?

Back
Top Bottom