Bizarre video concerning the Elisa Lam body found in water tank

I watched the video of Elisa in the elevator and a few things came to mind. In the interview with George Knapp on Skin walker Ranch, he mentions how the cameras mounted on a pole didn't capture what destroyed the one camera there but did record a small light moving about like a fire fly. Also, we know electrical machinery doesn't work properly in the presence of 4D glitches and the elevator doesn't seem to be responding to Elisa pushing those buttons. So I looked for any subtle traces in the film that would indicate a anomalous energy change occurring. What I see is a lot of movement happening on the wall to the right of the control panel, closer to the ceiling. At some moments this is more pronounced then others. I don't know anything about filming and maybe this movement is a bi-product of the filming process. I tried to consider different explanations, as light coming into the elevator when the door opens and closes, obvious lines running through the film.

As we are preoccupied watching Elisa, we don't pay attention to whats happening in the elevator. Perhaps the entire elevator was in a "energy field" at that time and there are subtle indications of this.

Anyone have explanations for all that movement?
In full screen mode, stopping and starting, this movement is very pronounced.

SummerLite said:
I watched the video of Elisa in the elevator and a few things came to mind. In the interview with George Knapp on Skin walker Ranch, he mentions how the cameras mounted on a pole didn't capture what destroyed the one camera there but did record a small light moving about like a fire fly. Also, we know electrical machinery doesn't work properly in the presence of 4D glitches and the elevator doesn't seem to be responding to Elisa pushing those buttons. So I looked for any subtle traces in the film that would indicate a anomalous energy change occurring. What I see is a lot of movement happening on the wall to the right of the control panel, closer to the ceiling. At some moments this is more pronounced then others. I don't know anything about filming and maybe this movement is a bi-product of the filming process. I tried to consider different explanations, as light coming into the elevator when the door opens and closes, obvious lines running through the film.

As we are preoccupied watching Elisa, we don't pay attention to whats happening in the elevator. Perhaps the entire elevator was in a "energy field" at that time and there are subtle indications of this.

Anyone have explanations for all that movement?
In full screen mode, stopping and starting, this movement is very pronounced.

I know what you mean. I saw this sort of shadow when I looked at the video the first time. Maybe is something normal from the film. Or maybe is something else. We can see specially this shadow when the door close, on the door and on the panel around around the minute 3:23.

Heimdallr said:
According to David, that's not what was done:

The top of the tank had a larger hole cut into it, and the body of Elisa Lam was removed.

So they removed her through the top, but had to cut a larger hole in order to do so. I think this is more than just a mundane fact. Also, there's no mention of the tank being emptied of water before she was taken out of the tank.

I thought I recalled seeing a video or image where a large hole about 1 yard square had been cut in the side of the tank, but I have been unable to find it again after searching. So I may have been mistaken in my recollection.

I agree it would be far from mundane if the body absolutely was too large to fit through the opening. This would be a definite sign of something extraordinary or trans-dimensional. I think in the Eliza Lam case though, whether the fire-fighter's hole was made in the top or side, it may still have been the case that Eliza Lam could have fit through the normal opening when alive or recently killed, but that it may have been difficult for a firefighter to get through, for a decomposing corpse to be removed, or for a scene examination to be made without making a larger hole. I think this is a photo of the hatch before any larger hole was made:

Attachments

• lam__tank_hatch.jpg
    lam__tank_hatch.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 198
Mal7 said:
I thought I recalled seeing a video or image where a large hole about 1 yard square had been cut in the side of the tank, but I have been unable to find it again after searching.
I think this is the image I must have come across showing a hole made in the side of the tank.

Attachments

• water_tank_4.png
    water_tank_4.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 196
  • water_tank_2.png
    water_tank_2.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 180
  • water_tank_3.jpg
    water_tank_3.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 191
Mal7 said:
I thought I recalled seeing a video or image where a large hole about 1 yard square had been cut in the side of the tank, but I have been unable to find it again after searching. So I may have been mistaken in my recollection.

I agree it would be far from mundane if the body absolutely was too large to fit through the opening. This would be a definite sign of something extraordinary or trans-dimensional. I think in the Eliza Lam case though, whether the fire-fighter's hole was made in the top or side, it may still have been the case that Eliza Lam could have fit through the normal opening when alive or recently killed, but that it may have been difficult for a firefighter to get through, for a decomposing corpse to be removed, or for a scene examination to be made without making a larger hole. I think this is a photo of the hatch before any larger hole was made:

It's also worth keeping in mind the story David ends this case with, that of the bovines that are found in a water tank in Australia. It's almost an improbability that those animals were able to enter the tank themselves. And I recall from the book Skinwalker Ranch when some of the rancher's cattle somehow all ended up stuffed in a trailer. So I think it's likely Elisa Lam never entered the tank in a normal way. The fact she was naked with her clothes floating around her seems to confirm that. She was put there, only after she had been drained of her blood.

Heimdallr said:
And I recall from the book Skinwalker Ranch when some of the rancher's cattle somehow all ended up stuffed in a trailer. So I think it's likely Elisa Lam never entered the tank in a normal way. The fact she was naked with her clothes floating around her seems to confirm that. She was put there, only after she had been drained of her blood.

Yes just to clarify, I don't mean to suggest that the possibility of Eliza Lam being able to fit through the hatch would imply her case must have a mundane explanation, only that the size of the hatch and the fact a larger hole was cut don't seem to me like "smoking gun" evidence for a non-mundane explanation.

George Knapp talks about the four 2000lb bulls that were found in a metal tank at the Skinwalker Ranch, with the doors wired shut, in his 2008 talk to Mufon LA at 28:30-30:22 in the video below (he calls it a "metal corral" here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-zj-YYaFkk

This is the metal corral from Skinwalker Ranch, also shown in the above video:

Attachments

• corrall.jpg
    corrall.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 166
Zadius Sky said:
l.jpg

My question is, why showing us only the elevator video? Where are the videos of the lobby or other locations that would tell us more about Lam's movements?

Heimdallr said:
mkrnhr said:
I don't know if all of them are killed per se, it seems to be the case here though, especially if the body was bloodless when it were returned back.

In this book, nearly all of the cases, save for a scant few, involve the individual being found dead in the water. Some of them are downright bizarre, like the body was found bobbing up and down in the water like a bobber, with the head and shoulders sticking out of the water. That is not natural. There are 4 cases in the book of people being found in frozen in an upright position. One man was actually on the phone with his girlfriend when his last words to her were, "Oh my gosh Anna, where you are? Help!" So what's done to them, is their life force sucked out of them? Do they perceive anything while they are in the other realm, are they suffering greatly? It would seem to me that part of the reason for these abductions would be to give the 4D STS as much emotional loosh as possible through induced fear. But why intellectuals? Is there some kind of remote viewing occurring where it is found that these individuals will grow to become important to humanity and thus are taken out? But, there is also the cluster locations to consider. The primary locations of these incidents is the Great Lakes. Wisconsin, New York, Minnesota and Pennsylvania lead in the number of cases. What is the deal with the Great Lakes? Paulides cites The Great Lakes Triangle by Jay Gourley, written in 1977. Apparently disappearances in the Great Lakes region have been happening for centuries. So we've got a large region that seems to be a window or locator for 4D forces to use.

But what about the fact that medical examiners, coroners, and law enforcement are playing antagonistic roles in these cases? There are so many cases where the parents feel that the investigators put very little effort into determining what happened to their son and where the medical examiners are making determinations that defy simple logic. Are they just avoiding making a dead body a homicide because the police will never solve it? Or is there something more going on here? It's similar to the cover up by the national parks in David's previous books.
Laura said:
I think it's the heel of her own left foot. She is moving her body in awkward ways in general.

I think i have found the answer. But i encourage others to see the obvious from the gifted session from the mid 90's.

It is not intention to play games here on such a serious and disturbing thread and subject.

A very young lady lost her life and P'sTB (as they do) blackballed this as....... Oh hell know suppress, suppress, suppress, no way we gonna say.

I would also ask the Mods to take look at the information that i have accumulated and maybe it should be on the locked thread for security reasons (if one knows what i mean).

I could be wrong and that is OK (through fail comes change) that is why we are all here. To figure out fact from fiction and gain true knowledge, thus protection.

But at the same times the C's have indicated (wording not verbatim) that if a subject had been talked about in the global knowledge base it could be discussed if done tactfully (my wordage).

The Zadius sky provides (image) a big key. The body language is also tell tail (an unfortunate by-product) in the panic of what she was experiencing.

Also a recent session has given some indicators "They"are now becoming so desperate it becomes more, more, apparent, that "They" be getting ready to possibly shut it all down.

This video "(Below as Above)" express the same thought we propose here and to network and to see and think outside the box. To see reality.

Ok then good luck with connecting the Dots. (Coordinates and density's)

Clues abound.
The Case of Elisa Lam | DARK MATTERS
Published on Oct 6, 2015
Welcome to Dark Matters! I apologize for the wait--this one was a doozy to make, but I enjoyed it was much as I could researching such a dark topic. Please, enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/JsxGEs2OIcs

Also the wise words from a dedicated Warrior
More clues
Carla Rueckert and the Law of One - Interview with Denise Wilban
ks
Published on Oct 26, 2013
Denise Wilbanks interviews channeler Carla Rueckert

https://youtu.be/xMPavUJ3OA4

Edited: clean up with after thoughts

My apologies. I see the supposed malfunctioning elevator has already been addressed as, Elisa pressing the "hold door open" button.

Good presentation c.a. Thanks!

SummerLite said:
My apologies. I see the supposed malfunctioning elevator has already been addressed as, Elisa pressing the "hold door open" button.

;)

c.a. said:
SummerLite said:

;)

Forgive me c.a., but I found your post (Reply #66) thoroughly confusing. The 1990s sessions (quoted in Reply #38) refer to demonic or spiritual possession, and the possibility of EM fields being used to cross dimensional boundaries, so "seeing the obvious" would be seeing the applicability of an explanation along these lines to the Eliza Lam case? The NSA is involved? The videos address these questions at some point? :)

Mal7 said:
Forgive me c.a., but I found your post (Reply #66) thoroughly confusing. The 1990s sessions (quoted in Reply #38) refer to demonic or spiritual possession, and the possibility of EM fields being used to cross dimensional boundaries, so "seeing the obvious" would be seeing the applicability of an explanation along these lines to the Eliza Lam case? The NSA is involved? The videos address these questions at some point? :)

Ive always felt that a strong emf field can play a significant role with the capacity that in which effect's peoples health and lives.

I also get the impression that very, very, heavy cell phone use could have the ability to possibly be a gateway. Through which demonic influences (or even dead dudes and or discarnate spirits), could infect the host of the cell phone user.

I also really feel there is more going on than just the convenient and appealing affects of this apple technology.

Perhaps the utilization by 4dsts are another aspect of monitoring, manipulating, and brutalizing the population through and with this technology (http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=749&lsel=T ).
https://youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0
mackintosh-wallpaper.jpg

Freaky Phone Calls

http://paranormal.about.com/od/trueghoststories/a/Freaky-Phone-Calls.htm
Telephones are little more than plastic, wiring and electronic circuitry... but do they sometimes connect with other worlds, other dimensions in a way we cannot explain?

But post #66 speaks for it's self and is very clear if you choose to do a little research.

Elisa Lam was possibly abducted by nonferrous elements as the location (coordinates {1}) was the portal (http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=601&lsel=P).

IMHO

{1}
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coordinate

I watched the video of Elisa in the lift and it struck me that this is how a person with obsessive compulsive disorder might behave. Of course, just because a person has a mental disorder, does not exclude foul play. It can happen to anyone, especially if they are vulnerable. Why did she press ALL the lift buttons... for every floor? The lift may have become confused, especially if she pressed the button for the floor she was already on.

I think there are a few other "mysterious" points about the case that could have conventional explanations.

Heimdallr said:
Let's think about the cause of death that the LAPD and coroner stated: accident. To believe this finding, you must buy into the theory that Elisa puposely went to the roof of the hotel. Somehow she managed to get to the top of the tank (8 feet tall), to unlock the door to the roof and overcame the alarm system. There are some sites claiming that the roof can be accessed through a fire escape that is also locked. This was never confirmed.

The Dark Matters video on Eliza Lam, posted by c.a. in reply 66, shows the alternative access to the roof at 10:40-10:59.

After getting on the roof, she somehow managed to get her 5'6", 121-pound frame up onto the platform holding the tanks. She now managed to do what the police and maintenance men couldn't do - she climbed up the side of an eight-foot-tall tank, opened the latch while holding onto the side, crawled inside, removed her clothes, and closed the lid.

I don't think it was necessary to climb a sheer 8-foot side of the tank, there was a small ladder present by the tanks, mentioned in the Dark Matters video at 11:23. Alternatively there was a fire-escape-like ladder that goes to the top of the taller structure next to the water tanks.

The Dark Matters video at 11:25-10:42 suggests, contrary to most accounts, that the lid was found to open. The person who made the discovery of Lam's body apparently reported that he noticed the lid was open, and then looked in the tank and saw the body.

Paulides reported of other cases that the bodies showed signs that they could not have been in water the whole time they were missing, whereas in Lam's case there was considerable decomposition of the body. The amount of decomposition could also be why relatively little blood was found in the body. If it had been in the water for 2 weeks, this amount of blood loss might be normal, and not directly comparable with complete loss of blood in recently deceased cattle found on land?

Some sort of list or table could be made of features of the case compatible with a conventional explanation of criminal foul-play, and those features that are not compatible.

The dogs failing to find a scent is still unexplained. The removed clothing is unexplained.

The similarities to the horror film, and the name of the tuberculosis test "Lam-Eliza" could just be coincidences - it is a feature of human cognition to sometimes see patterns where there is randomness. The Fortean angle would I think be that coincidences are more than just "coincidences", and this may be true here. But also I think just as a statistical matter you would have to expect sometimes there to be coinicidences that are nothing more than coincidences. . .

It could be that there is indeed some kind of spiritual "darkness" involved in the location, that has caused the historical suicides and murders, and the death of Eliza Lam. Perhaps though the Lam case may not of the same degree of "high strangeness" as some of the other cases that Paulides has researched, or of the Skinwalker Ranch?

One question: and maybe this has been asked: are we sure that the woman we see in the elevator is Elisa? She seems very different from some of her pictures.

loreta said:
One question: and maybe this has been asked: are we sure that the woman we see in the elevator is Elisa? She seems very different from some of her pictures.

The autopsy report lists the clothing that was found in the tank with Eliza's body, which matches what she was wearing in the elevator. This was mentioned in the "Dark Matters" video (link in Reply 66). So I think we can be sure of this.

Back
Top Bottom