Bladder Cancer

Arwenn said:
Angela said:
I did get the results from my scan and the doctor said it looked good, everything was clear. I am still having the pain so I have an appointment for Tuesday to go and see the doctor and talk with him. I will see what he wants to do next.

Well that's great news that everything is clear!

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for the update, Angela. Hope your pain can be relieved soon.

I second that. Take care, Angela :flowers:

Hope all is well, Angela and a speedy recovery to you. :hug2: Have you tried transdermal magnesium for cramps?

Nancy2feathers I have nt tried transdermal magnesium. I will have to get some. I usually take magnesium daily, and sometimes I soak in Epsom salt. I am feeling better lately. Thank you for the suggestion...I am going to order some!

It's great to see that you are still cancer free and the doctor's see no problems. Hopefully, this the pain you have been having is because of your muscles being weak. Doing those exercises may help, but take things slowly. :hug:

Angela said:
[...]
I saw the doctor and the good news is he said that they can't find anything wrong with me. I am almost at my 4 year cancer free mark, so that is great.
[...]

Yes, this IS great. I am very happy for you, If I could. I'd give you a big hug.!.!.!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

edit: added emphasis .!.!.!

I just found out about your Angchop story, and I am very happy to hear that you are now healthy, this is great news. Congratulations
Ditto Angchop. Wonderful news! Having gone through a similar experience with prostate cancer (I'm still receiving treatments but the signs have all been negative for the last two years) I can certainly identify with what you've been going through. Congratulations👍

Hello. My name is Angela and I am 39 years old. I saw the urologist last week and after looking in my bladder with a camera he believes that I have bladder cancer. Monday morning he is going to call me and schedule me for surgery and then I will know for sure. I am scared and not really sure what to do. I have been a long time reader of this site. Since around 2003. I am also a member of the fellowship of the cosmic mind and I have read all of the wave series at least twice, adventures with cassiopaea, SHOTW, and many other recommended books here. I haven't been able to post much in the past because I only had a computer at work and didn't want to get in trouble for posting, but I sure did get alot of reading done! Anyway, Now I have a computer at home and I can participate more. I have always known that I should network, but I have been afraid of what I would look like to all the members and afraid of saying something wrong.
Well this brings me to why I am posting. With this possible diagnosis of bladder cancer I am not sure what to do. I have just now started EE. I am still very new at that. I ordered Cancer is a fungus- I should get that soon and I was also going to go on an anti-candida diet. What does everyone here think is the best plan? I know that I will not have chemotherepy because I believe that is pure poison and that will probably be tough for my family to accept. But I will cross that bridge when I get there. Can anyone gie me any ideas? I feel overwhelmed and frightened. I have known for a long time that I needed to clean up my diet but I just kept sayong tomorrow... I will start tomorrow. I am so grateful for this forum and site and I look forward to networking more.

Angela

First of all, I wish you health. I suggest you research the keto diet and also the Paleomedicana PKD (paleo ketogenic diet) protocol. Be sure to research the raw liver protocol. Also, foods such as wild salmon, natural lamb.

Hello all! I don’t network enough, so I thought I would give an update to my 12 year post bladder cancer surgery.

I am still cancer free! The last couple of years have been tough. I was constantly getting urinary tract infections and I have taken soooo many antibiotics ☹️ My doctor did some scans, bloodwork etc and found that I had a blockage, again, where my ureter attaches to my “bladder” which is the pouch they made out of a portion of my colon.

So this past October I had surgery to repair that, and they decided to remove my non functioning right kidney. It hasn’t functioned for the past 12 years, and they thought it could possibly be harboring bacteria reinfecting me every 3 weeks with infections. Personally I think it was mostly the blockage doing this.

I am doing great! Haven’t had an infection yet, so that’s great news. 😊

I am going to try and interact more here. I have been a member here for a long time, and I read everything on the forum ..I just feel blocked when it comes to sharing 😊 I don’t know what I would do without this amazing community 😘
Merry Christmas everyone …and let’s see what the new year brings!

Back
Top Bottom