Bladder Cancer

Hi,
I really enjoyed your blog and post! I hope that you have a look at my post about _http://lumenznetworks.com/blog/en/the-healing-journey/

Thank you for your time and I hope to read more from you soon!

Hi marleensteed,

Welcome to the forum. It's customary for new members to introduce themselves on the Newbies board. It doesn't have to be elaborate. Just a little bit about yourself and how you got here.

Looking forward to reading it! :)

So for the past two weeks I have been having pain in my kidney, back and groin area. To me it feels like it did when the scar tissue blocked my ureter tube and I had to have a nephrostomy tube until they sorted that out.

So I called my doctor and I went and had my labs done. One of the indicators of a blockage is an elevated creatinine level. It came back ok, only a little bit elevated. Then I had a urine culture to rule out an infection. All good there.

Yesterday I went for a CT scan and I am waiting for the doctor to get back to me. I am really hoping that it is just backing up, and nothing more serious. I can deal with a nephrostomy tube. I have been on the ketogenic diet, and up until two weeks ago I was feeling amazing. Now, I hurt and I am exhausted. I have to go through the whole weekend in pain, wondering what's wrong.

I am keeping in mind that my lab work was good and I had no infection. No blood in my urine either, so that's another positive. Anyway, just wanted to share what I am going through. Asking the DCM to help me get through this and stay healthy.

The aggravating thing is that two months ago I finally paid off my large medical bills!! Grrrrr.....it never seems to end!

It must be aggravating to deal with. If the lab work was fine and your kidney is functioning properly, it can be muscular in origin. I wish you the best! :)

Asking the DCM to help me get through this and stay healthy.

I am joining you in this prayer. It's good you were able to get prompt medical attention before the weekend; hope you feel comfortable during the next couple of days, and that your symptoms resolve promptly. You are in my thoughts! :flowers: :flowers: :hug2: :hug2:

Are you trying FIR, DMSO and other measures to relieve the pain? Make sure to take enough NAC to counteract the CT scan's toxicity too.

Hildegarda said:

I am joining you in this prayer. It's good you were able to get prompt medical attention before the weekend; hope you feel comfortable during the next couple of days, and that your symptoms resolve promptly. You are in my thoughts! :flowers: :flowers: :hug2: :hug2:

Ditto! :hug2: You are in my thoughts, Angela.

Hildegarda said:

Yes, wish you, Angela, to feel better soon. :hug2:

Keit said:
Hildegarda said:

Yes, wish you, Angela, to feel better soon. :hug2:

Same here, Angela. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom