Blue field entoptic phenomenon

Re: Strange Phenomena

Well thank goodness I'm not crazy, :-[ because I've been seeing that constantly for the past couple of years. It has intensified in that time that I see these 'sparks' constantnly, even when it's cloudy. Didn't mention it because for a long time I doubted that maybe my brain chemistry was playing tricks on me. Glad for this thread Appollynon. :)

After witnessing odd phenomena for a very long time, I never thought I was crazy, I just knew there had to be a reasonable explanation to it. I had the idea of gamma radiation joe seppe. Also I was thinking maybe something to so with the excited condition the sun is in. I'm just spit balling here.

Then again it could be a density thing. You never know. Has anyone seen any dark spots??? I see them on occasion.

i too see them but I've allways had some static in the background too. and now its become pretty intense cause the static is moving and gets really intense at times with the sparks. and also everything has like this shadow made of light... lightow?:D and i also see moving dark lines at times... sometimes it worries me but then again I've allways seen that phenomena and don't let it much bother me... sometimes ee lessens it but usually it never leaves. ouh and when i haven't smoked for a long time and do, it gets really intense...
i had my eyes lazerd too and the doctors said that my eyes are fine... maybe I'm catching other dimensions:P

Here is an old thread to peruse: Freaky Visions

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1474.45.html

DGF said:
After witnessing old phenomena for a very long time, I never thought I was crazy, I just knew there had to be a reasonable explanation to it. I had the idea of gamma radiation joe seppe. Also I was thinking maybe something to so with the excited condition the sun is in. I'm just spit balling here.

Then again it could be a density thing. You never know. Has anyone seen any dark spots??? I see them on occasion.

timmyman said:
i too see them but I've allways had some static in the background too. and now its become pretty intense cause the static is moving and gets really intense at times with the sparks. and also everything has like this shadow made of light... lightow?:D and i also see moving dark lines at times... sometimes it worries me but then again I've allways seen that phenomena and don't let it much bother me... sometimes ee lessens it but usually it never leaves. ouh and when i haven't smoked for a long time and do, it gets really intense...
i had my eyes lazerd too and the doctors said that my eyes are fine... maybe I'm catching other dimensions:P

Yep, DGF i've seen the dark spots, lines, waves, etc. In fact today when i was walking back from a walk i saw a tiny round one, but it was on the ground. Most of the time i only see them in the periphery of my vision when i look at the sky.

Many of the things you are describing fit the description of 'floaters' in the vitreous fluid of the eye. They are perfectly normal, and sometimes can appear dark as well. fwiw.

I would agree with you Anart, but I have floaters and have had them since I was a kid. What we're describing is somewhat different. I've also worked in eye surgery, and floaters are actually strands of fibers that are broken. The fibers are intertwined in vitreous humour in the posterior cavity of the eye.

The topic was also brought up in this thread - 'Something I'm seeing':

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9655.msg70060.html#msg70060

Floaters doesn't really describe it and after re-reading the thread above the white sparks don't change with the heart beat as mentioned in one of the posts, yet for me the best explaination seems to be the white blood cells going through the capillaries .

Bear said:
Floaters doesn't really describe it and after re-reading the thread above the white sparks don't change with the heart beat as mentioned in one of the posts, yet for me the best explaination seems to be the white blood cells going through the capillaries .

Afraid none of that explains it for me. Outdoors I see them constantly from all direction in the sky. To add to that, yesterday afternoon and today I saw waves in the form of seawaves all around me, sort of like 'mirage' in the sky. It was only a couple of hours ago that I read on SOTT about the
CME business going on so not sure what to make of it. It is interesting though. :/

the dark spots usully apear on light surfaces but i've started noticing them dark lines in the air also and light lines but then again light lines are more frequent... it just feels like the air is so vibrant with energy... i'm pretty sure i dont have brain cancer but then again one can never know untill on knows right:P

"I" will fourth what DGF, Bear, and stellar said anart. Having more time to observe them i can say they are not floaters.

Because from the link you provided anart, floaters are:
Eye floaters are little specks of debris floating through the vitreous fluid in the eyeball. Sometimes people may momentarily confuse them with dust or tiny insects floating across in front of the eye. However, they are within the eyeball and are not eliminated by rubbing the front of the eye. They follow the rapid movements of the eye while drifting slowly from one place to another. If floaters didn't move, they would be invisible due to a process called neural adaptation.

"I" say what i'm seeing are not floaters because they move rapidly and seem to phase in and out of my perceptible range, while having very life like qualities to them, not just slow moving specks.

bngenoh said:
"I" say what i'm seeing are not floaters because they move rapidly and seem to phase in and out of my perceptible range, while having very life like qualities to them, not just slow moving specks.

Okay, I certainly have no proof for your personal experience, but what you've just described above is exactly what I see and I have floaters, so, in my own case, I know they're floaters... ;)

I also know that not everything we 'glimpse' with our eyes is some paranormal phenomenon - most of it is normal processes we simply don't know enough about the workings of the eye/retina to define. That doesn't mean there aren't 'things' out there - but assuming first that it is 'something strange' as opposed to your own neural network is folly, to my understanding. fwiw.

bngenoh said:
while having very life like qualities to them, not just slow moving specks.

Yep, me too. Some floater buddies look like single(one) celled critters. Amoeba like, if you will. Drifting In/Out, Up/Down, Right/Left, moving as if watching single celled critters swimming under a microscope in biology class. 1Is this close to what you see?

Al Today said:
bngenoh said:
while having very life like qualities to them, not just slow moving specks.

Yep, me too. Some floater buddies look like single(one) celled critters. Amoeba like, if you will. Drifting In/Out, Up/Down, Right/Left, moving as if watching single celled critters swimming under a microscope in biology class. 1Is this close to what you see?
That describes pretty well what I see. Millions of them moving in all directions.Still, I have no idea what it could be. Not claiming it's paranormal, just saying it is strange and I don't dwell on it. It's just there, for me, constantly.

Back
Top Bottom