Brazil Elections

Yes, and all this while Bolso is now in a hospital in Florida.

Rumor is that Bolso knew that his arrest timed with the inauguration of Lula was probable if he remained in Brasil.

Not surprising that they followed the 'crush Trump' January 6 playbook, but damn, it is sooooo obvious.

-------------------------------

And like the innocent US citizens who were rounded up for January 6, there is this:

Lula installs a "Ministry of Truth" in Brazil to persecute opponents, through two new decrees.

-------------------------------

Damn, isn't there a South Atlantic magnetic anomaly centered in the So. Brazil region and then couple that with the Chile Atacama portal :cool2:

Last edited:
Yes, this was a rather interesting "coincidence", the question I have is, why Brazil? and how does this relate to everything that is going on in Peru as well? Seems like South America is slowly getting a lot more attention than it has had for quite some time.

Yes, this was a rather interesting "coincidence", the question I have is, why Brazil? and how does this relate to everything that is going on in Peru as well? Seems like South America is slowly getting a lot more attention than it has had for quite some time.
I have been wondering about that too. It could be due to many factors but the top ones that come to mind are Bolsonaro's ties to Trump, the PTB likely wanting to avoid any endorsement of the former US President ahead of the 2024 elections, as well as Brazil's ties to China.

On top of being both members of BRICS, China has invested heavily in the country over the years and Brazil has become one of the largest exporters to China of soybeans, iron ore and crude oil which are essential goods to China. The US could possibly use this move to hope to reduce China's influence on the country and avoid Brazil from siding with them should the situation between the two superpowers escalate, though this is likely wishful thinking on the PTB's side.

Interestingly, Lula has also called for a Green New Deal during the election campaign, signalling his alignment with the green agenda.

SOTT has posted the latest Pepe Escobar on this and I really do think he is digging in his heels and becoming blind though he may be correct on certain points.

If it is all about BRICS, he ignores that Bolso and Putin had a very good relationship (faith in God probably was in there in some form) and that Bolso (the supposed USA puppet) even supported Russia's side of the story regarding the Ukraine operation. Lula's position is it was both sides fault...we will see if he backflips on this.

Pepe seems to be soo tied to his personal BRICS narrative thingy trying to fit all incoming data into that narrative.

Don't forger it was Lula and his Ibero-American "left" allies that were 100% behind harsh COVID measures in this part of the world.

Don't forger it was Lula and his Ibero-American "left" allies that were 100% behind harsh COVID measures in this part of the world.
Well, I think they had no choice unfortunately.

Interestingly, Lula has also called for a Green New Deal during the election campaign, signalling his alignment with the green agenda.
yeah, he's not the same Lula of a few years ago ready to stand up to the West.. he seems to be a rather useful ideologue at this stage, and it does not bode well. I guess time will tell, but right now it does feel like an infiltrator inside BRICS.

Vladimir Putin Gives ‘Full Support’ to Lula da Silva After Brazil Riots

"Peskov reiterated Russian leader Vladimir Putin’s congratulations to Lula and said, “we highly value Mr. da Silva’s efforts toward the development of bilateral relations.”

"The Kremlin on Monday offered full support for Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and denounced supporters of former President Jair Bolsonaro for rioting in the capital over the weekend."

It was Bolso not Lula in charge at that time (Lula was in prison) and it was Bolso who became the evil anti-vaxer to the world and he NEVER backed down.
Right, that's what I meant... they made an example out of him, and so every other leader kind of got the memo and played along.

"The Kremlin on Monday offered full support for Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and denounced supporters of former President Jair Bolsonaro for rioting in the capital over the weekend."
I think in the Kremlin they will always try to play the long game, and what they have demonstrated is that they try to give the benefit of the doubt, and I believe they feel Brazil could reactivate BRICS and be an influence in the region. But I also suspect that if we see some of Lula's change, they have to be aware of it as well.

Glen Greenwald video snippet (English):

Journalist Glenn Greenwald, once an ally of the PT in Brazil, talks about the dictatorship of Alexandre de Moraes and exposes the censorship regime that exists against Brazilians.

Judge Alexandre de Moraes outlaws protests throughout Brazil after the attack on the National Congress.

And our favorite or not oligarch:

Elon Musk fired all Twitter employees in Brazil for influencing in favor of Lula in last year's elections.

"Brazil: Lula Fires Brazilian Army Chief, Accuses Bolsonaro of Genocide"

"Lula published photos on social media of himself meeting with members of the indigenous group and directly accusing Bolsonaro and his administration of “genocide.”"

Back
Top Bottom