BRICS: Laying the Foundations of the Next Empire?

Irrespective of what out side world thinks, whether Modi's party has majority on his own or not, the probability of India trusting China is very less.
Well, there is this in the last couple of days:

Well, there is this in the last couple of days:

I saw that and understandable given the lack of majority for ruling party by their own way. But, one can't ignore what happened in 60's and its influence of it for 2 generations. Neither India stopped building roads in those northern remote areas nor China stepped back on their claims of those areas. Chinese statement is understandable given their focus on Taiwan.

BRICS is expanding. Malaysia intends to join the group
Another Asian country, Malaysia, is preparing to join the BRICS group. This was stated by Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim, according to a number of media outlets.

"We have made a decision, we will start formal procedures soon... We are just waiting for the final results from the South African government," Anwar said, without further details.

According to media reports, Anwar's statement was made on the eve of a three-day visit by Chinese Prime Minister Li Qiang this week as part of the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Malaysia and China. The countries are expected to sign several agreements, including the extension of the five-year agreement on trade and economic cooperation.

The BRICS group of countries originally included Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, from which its abbreviation came. Last year, the group began to expand its membership, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt and the UAE joined it, and more than 40 countries expressed interest.

Recall that representatives of the BRICS countries who attended the "summit" on Ukraine in Switzerland refused to sign the final communique of the event.
ÐÐ ÐÐС ÑаÑÑиÑÑеÑÑÑ. РгÑÑппе намеÑена пÑиÑоединиÑÑÑÑ ÐалайзиÑ

Next month at the summit in Kazan (Russia) up to 12 more countries may join BRICS:

Algeria, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Cuba, Honduras, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Palestine, Senegal, and Thailand.

NATO state’s president arrives at BRICS Summit​

"On his first day, Erdogan is expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss bilateral cooperation, the Ukraine crisis, as well as the situation in the Middle East. The Turkish leader is also set to hold talks with the presidents of Uzbekistan and Vietnam on Wednesday and has already reportedly engaged in discussions with Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro."

And this happens in Turkey:

Several dead in ‘terrorist attack’ in Türkiye​

“A terrorist attack was carried out against the Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc. (TUSAS)"

"Several people have been killed and wounded in an attack on the headquarters of a defense and aerospace company near Ankara, Turkish Interior Minister Ali Yerlikaya said on Wednesday."

"TUSAS manufactures F-16 fighter jets under license from General Dynamics, as well as a wide range of avionics devices and aircraft components for civilian and military use. The company also builds jets, attack helicopters, and drones for the Turkish military. Its largest shareholder is the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation, a state-run military research and procurement organization."

Last edited:
I didn't get to see the BRICS summit in Kazan, but from the articles related to the event, I found one where they show the bill they will use as currency.

The first thing they pointed out in the article is that although Argentina is not in the BRICS, it was added to the banknote on the reverse. It is possible that the bill was made before Milei's arrival to the presidency.

And now what I found is the symbology they are using. The names of the countries are arranged in a SPIRAL. In the front you can see a sun at what I understand is at its zenith with 12 rays.

Take for example the difference between having the pyramid with the all-seeing eye vs. a spiral on a banknote...

The pyramid people vs. the circle people (?)

bricks banknote.jpg

I didn't get to see the BRICS summit in Kazan, but from the articles related to the event, I found one where they show the bill they will use as currency.

Well, that note has Mexico and Argentina on it, two countries that definitely are off the board now, so it must have been a sample made long ago. And although BRICS are tightening their economic ties, it doesn't seem clear that they are going for a shared currency, if anything, the euro should have taught everyone that the idea of a single currency should be thought out very, very thoroughly.

Maybe that bank note is just a souvenir.

The pyramid people vs. the circle people

It also caught my attention, I like the design of the currency, it's nice. I found this simple reference regarding the meaning of the "circle" which is more or less what came to my mind now that I look at it carefully:

"The circle has no beginning and no end and all its plants are equidistant from the center. This figure symbolically expresses the meaning of human life and the universe. The circle is the primordial symbol that contains everything."

The union around a collinear purpose and together, for a common goal that well in a simple logic the sun would be the "light". A group of collinear countries working towards the direction of dawn, of light, a new world and for this knowledge is needed and knowledge is light.

A personal interpretation also based on what Putin has said:

"The choice is yours: whether you intend to continue trying to slow down Russia's development, to continue your policy of aggression, of incessant pressure on our country for years, or to seek a path to cooperation and peace"

Now if a psychopath takes over a country, they will have to take the flag off the currency (laughs). A signal for Milei, Argentina is included, but not Milei. (laughs)

Well, that note has Mexico and Argentina on it, two countries that definitely are off the board now, so it must have been a sample made long ago. And although BRICS are tightening their economic ties, it doesn't seem clear that they are going for a shared currency, if anything, the euro should have taught everyone that the idea of a single currency should be thought out very, very thoroughly.

Maybe that bank note is just a souvenir.

Apparently it's just symbolic, or a mock-up. This is according to a post on Telegram (IntelSlava).

At the BRICS summit, Putin was shown a symbolic “BRICS banknote”.

He familiarized himself with it and handed it over to the ministers and the head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Elvira Nabiullina "didn't like" the banknote, Peskov said.

According to the Kremlin spokesman, the banknote was printed as a joke by someone from the Russian delegation. It symbolizes "the common work that is being carried out within the BRICS framework."

It is interesting that the banknote depicts not only the flags of the BRICS countries, but also of other states. In particular, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.

Let us recall that at the BRICS summit they discussed the creation of a new international payment system, as well as insurance.

Seems to be accurate. Here's the RBC story it's referring to.

Trying to find this story on Google was almost impossible, I had to search for RBC news Russia and then search the website itself. Any search containing the word BRICS gets you endless propaganda, including Ukrainian news as the top search result.

The PTB really want to present this summit as a failure, if they have to refer to it at all. It's never been more obvious what the role of Western mass media is.

The PTB really want to present this summit as a failure, if they have to refer to it at all. It's never been more obvious what the role of Western mass media is.
Yes, they have to spend quite a bit of energy to keep things hidden.

it is interesting that a mock up of bill of a brand "new" currency would garner such a response. It's like that one time when Putin joked that he supported Kamala Harris in the US elections, and people in the west lost their minds trying to workout his machieavelian plan for saying this while clearly supporting Trump... "oh no what is he up to?"

Same thing could happen with this mockup of a currency.

Back
Top Bottom