Can we talk about Andrew Tate

I guess it was this video, and I guess that I've watched some shortcuts, it was some month ago.

And it get in touche with another subject here also.
About male and female relationship.

I noticed that a lot of video bloggers notice him as a wise guy for some reason.

I don't think Tate is a threat to the system. He's very useful.
This is my take on it as well, Tate is no threat, he's useful doing exactly what he does, whether he's in on it or not.

Think about it, they get to make him look like a hero and validate his message of using women, he gets to claim that he's a threat to the system and that justice prevails, he's a martyr and his flock will remain mesmerized by his charm. Keeping men and women divided and confused.

It's sad that so many young men would find this guy as a role model, it would be like young women finding famous OF models as role models. And it's sad that women find this kind of man attractive, which is, I suppose, just like men finding superficially attractive women attractive and remaining just at that level.

The minute you scratch beyond the surface of a "plastic" girl.. you find nothing, just like scratching beneath the surface of the likes of Tate, you'd find that all the strength he claims to possess is not present at all.

There's a deep confusion that every young person experiences, and I do believe Laura discussed it in The Wave, it seems like there's a part of us that is designed to recognize beauty as desirable, and as we grow older we get to recognize beauty at deeper levels. Internal beauty reflects itself externally, in behavior and choices and yes, even in appearance, so it's easy to confuse superficial beauty and assume that it's a reflection of something within. We all must learn that lesson, mostly as boys growing into men.

For women I suppose it's a similar process, to fall for the bully, loud, obnoxious kid that shows what looks like determination and strength, which is associated with ability to protect, lead and sacrifice, and as they grow older they get to recognize that real strength looks quite different, it's a bit more subtle and less loud, though some of it does reflect externally in certain behaviors that may be perceived as aggressive.

The reason I mention all this is because, growing up and maturing implies leaving those illusions behind, you don't just date the pretty girl, or the bad boy, because you have and you've been wrong. But keeping Tate and some feminists at the forefront of the interpersonal relations as role models for kids, prevents them from growing up. Boys are encouraged to remain at the teenage level of maturity when it comes to girls, and viceversa.

So, yes I think he's useful to the system, while I do not discount real prosecutions for real crimes he committed by people who do care about justice, but maybe the reason for a lack of a conviction is precisely that, his utility.

Also gaining attraction and money by “negative” means and then “turning” legitimate is also a tactic used by these types … A facade that captures newcomers and then perpetuates itself
Corporations do this too … War crimes during WW1 and WW2 gaining wealth and then building an insurance company or what have you with ill gotten gains…

Chemical companies pharma companies face 100 million in fines but made 3 billion … Th e earths 3D laws allow this to happen if one chooses to operate this way…

But my guess is you may seem successful in this dream state but your quality of being is lowered and you now have to climb out of the spiritual/conciousness system hole you put yourself in…

I rather work hard 50+ hrs a week for 20+ years invest/save and just live out my days participating in my interests and what this system wants me to experience.

I don’t want to do things that make it so I have many more trips back here just a FYI

But my guess is you may seem successful in this dream state but your quality of being is lowered and you now have to climb out of the spiritual/conciousness system hole you put yourself in…

I rather work hard 50+ hrs a week for 20+ years invest/save and just live out my days participating in my interests and what this system wants me to experience.

I don’t want to do things that make it so I have many more trips back here just a FYI
You are quoting yourself and then writing… to yourself? If so, I like it!

This reflects the true nature of this lonely world. People tend to be lousy listeners but this also means they don’t really hear what they themselves are saying! Imagine there is nobody “out there” and everything you say and think is for your own consumption! It is an interesting and instructive exercise.

You are quoting yourself and then writing… to yourself? If so, I like it!

This reflects the true nature of this lonely world. People tend to be lousy listeners but this also means they don’t really hear what they themselves are saying! Imagine there is nobody “out there” and everything you say and think is for your own consumption! It is an interesting and instructive exercise.
I guess you can say I had more to say lol … expound on the point and talk about the repercussions from the 3D system point of view.

(If there wasn’t a 10 min edit limit I would of just added to my post but here we are…)

It’s important to note this tactic not only with individuals like the Tates but businesses/corporations do this as well it’s like money laundering your morality/actions BUT the system/reality keeps the score and the more one believes their fantasy and lies to themselves here in 3D I believe the more they come back … but that last part is just a hypothesis

I think true success is seeing reality 100% of the time in all and everything we do or at least trying to get close to 100% while living in society

Back
Top Bottom