Caricature of Love

Laura said:
I know that this book is written in an archaic, scholarly style, guys, but just persist and read through to the end. The gist of it will penetrate from all the parts that are plainer than others.

Yeah, I took a break from it to let the scholarese percolate. :D We're going to get storms today, and that will give me time to really dig in and finish it.

So far, its pinning down observations and other ideas I talked over with numerous therapists for years....none of whom had any idea what I was talking about. All that any of them would say is that I'd been scarred by bad experiences, and I just had to accept that sex was good however consenting adults wanted it, no matter what I thought or felt about it. Free will being important, I left it alone and moved on. I can't thank you enough for making it available. :flowers:

Laura said:
AI has fixed up the book for ya'll:

Here's a link to the PDF for Caricature of Love. I couldn't get it smaller than 25 mb, so if someone can do so, please go ahead. Also, it's on mediafire, so if someone can upload it to a more stable place, that'd be cool too!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tilkz1s2zfnlsaa/Caricature%20of%20Love_C.pdf

I HIGHLY recommend that everyone read this book not for the issues of homosexuality, but for the historical review of how women have been degraded. The only homosexuals Cleckley had to study were those who were psychiatric patients. What he was really seeing, and probably didn't realize, was the sexual attitude of the psychopath and how it has completely ponerized society and the relations between men and women. VERY important work.

I want to point out a distinction Cleckley fails to make. While he admits that (at the time) it could not be scientifically demonstrated either way whether more homosexuals molest children, it seems pretty clear from the latest research. Turns out that there is no difference between the number of homosexuals (adults sexually attracted to adults of the same sex) and heterosexuals (to the opposite sex) in attraction to prepubescent children. What's interesting is that, of male child molesters (another distinction: not all pedophiles are child molesters, it just means they're sexually attracted to them, overwhelmingly to the total exclusion of adults), 30-40% prefer boys. However, by normal standards, these people are NOT homosexuals (i.e., they're not attracted to adult males). So it looks like this type of sexual psychopath has a slight preference for children of the opposite sex, but it's pretty close.

Thoughts of Caricature of Love page 32.

I think that all this hoopla about homosexuality vs. heterosexuality, why and how a 'normal development' of children is endangered is merely a wiseacring of humans experiencing struggle on entirely different matters. Scientists and people who are bothered by homosexuals are i think really bothered by how this world is configured: that is they are bothered by the Control System. Animosity toward homosexuality is the Haters simple projection of the real problem of all pervasive hyperdimensional 4D STS control.

The only real point here seems to be sexual and psychological child-abuse. A child can, i think, verily develop in a normal way if that child is born with homosexual orientation - the inclination being present without and before parental impressions. She can give birth to a child and agony and distress of people about how that poor child will be raised is maybe a projection of those Agonizers?

The real problem i think is this: Why the natural homosexual inclination has been taken advantage of, has been abused, vectored and re-arranged into a distorted obscene form? And then publicized as "See how bad all this is?"

Why are children encountering pederasts, pedophiles, sadists, masochists and all sorts of people whose minds are controlled by Lizard inventions? Maybe to extract maximum energy from humans: vectored thoughts?

The differentiation of genders is NOT understood. Why IS currently the male and female manifestation in different body is NOT understood. How and why male or female orientated consciousness is being swapped body-wise in between reincarnations to incarnate in the opposite gender is NOT understood.

Maybe we should accept that hermaphrodite existence is our end station. The ebb and flow: all fluctuations in identification with male or female gender in a woman or a man and feeling genuine affection toward the same gender or loving the other gender is merely our wish to become complete, encompassing the male and female in ONE loving body who is able to love herself+himself unified?

Finish the book, Forge. We said to ignore the anti-homosexual gloss. Of course the issue has been co-opted for use by psychopaths.

I want to add and emphasize again: do NOT spend time arguing with the anti-homosexual slant of this book. If you do, you'll never get through it and reap the valuable information. I started to read it the first time and put it down for that very reason and didn't pick it up again for about 9 years.

Thanks for making this book available Laura. I just finished it this morning and it was a really good read. It was quite interesting to note how certain authors are held up as literary heroes and they were just sexual psychopaths whose works were kept alive and propagated by a select few who shared their emotional sickness. I wasn't familiar with the backgrounds of O. Wilde, D.H. Lawrence, Plato and Swift plus a bunch of other writers I'd not even heard of. It's important to know their backgrounds as well as what they were really referring to when they spoke of "platonic love" and "the love that dare not speak its name" etc. The level of hatred and disgust toward women, normal human emotion/feeling and ultimately life itself that comes through when you really examine their lives and their works is astounding.

A quote from the book that hits upon the preponderance of failed heterosexuals in the population:
Scornful devaluation of the flesh does not always lead to the literal rejection of sensuous aims. Often it appears to contribute to confusions in which physical satifactions are defiantly and selfishly pursued without respect or affection for the object, often indeed with contempt and cruelty.
It is interesting to observe how commonly those who take this course are mistakenly looked upon as real or even superior lovers, as men of extraordinary passion and vitality. It is true that these pseudolovers, inwardly unsatisfied and restless, often need an audience and make a great display of what they do sexually. It is perhaps not remarkable that Lord Byron seems to have enjoyed his reputation as a dangerous despoiler of women and even posed considerably to enhance it. The curious point is that he has been historically accepted as the veritable incarnation of what is enticingly romantic.

The author then goes on to discuss how Lord Byron mistreated his wife. There are many examples given in the book on how some these supposed gifted, genius authors had exceedingly miserable wives and marriages (at least from the wife's point of view) yet were held up as great teachers on matters relating to love.

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:

Here's a link to the PDF for Caricature of Love. I couldn't get it smaller than 25 mb, so if someone can do so, please go ahead. Also, it's on mediafire, so if someone can upload it to a more stable place, that'd be cool too!

I HIGHLY recommend that everyone read this book not for the issues of homosexuality, but for the historical review of how women have been degraded. The only homosexuals Cleckley had to study were those who were psychiatric patients. What he was really seeing, and probably didn't realize, was the sexual attitude of the psychopath and how it has completely ponerized society and the relations between men and women. VERY important work.

Hi I can not dowunload the book, there something I have to do like upfrage to media pro????

zim said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:

Hi I can not dowunload the book, there something I have to do like upfrage to media pro????

If you just let the page that it links to load, a button saying "Click here to start download" should appear in the middle-right of the screen.

If you just let the page that it links to load, a button saying "Click here to start download" should appear in the middle-right of the screen.

Yeah but the process stoped and dont continue the downloading:

Attachments

• caricature of love.JPG
    caricature of love.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 172
Zim,

It worked for me, so I am not sure what is going on. I uploaded a copy to a different site, in case that helps:

_http://www.filedropper.com/caricatureoflovec

zim said:

Yeah but the process stoped and dont continue the downloading:

ignis.intimus said:
Zim,

It worked for me, so I am not sure what is going on. I uploaded a copy to a different site, in case that helps:

_http://www.filedropper.com/caricatureoflovec

Hi Ignis

THe download say that the file is damage :cry:

But thanks for you help on this....

Edit=Quote

I got this message to and it was because the connection was interrupted before the entire book was downloaded. You have to get it in one go. If you are using wi-fi and if, like in France, your wi-fi often cuts out you might have to try a few times. Or just plug your computer into the modem-box-thing, so you are not getting interruptions in your connection.

SeekinTruth said:
Anyway, after a while I just began thinking to myself ok, so what, there's an unusual amount of beautiful women, but what real significance is there in that in relation to my aim. And eventually I just stopped paying attention and don't take much notice anymore.

I tend to see this as some progress in my work on myself because I used to be unable a lot of times not to look when there was a beautiful woman walking by. It seems to be another mechanical aspect that has reduced a great deal over the years.

I was struggling with this one too and came up to a similar answer as yours SeekinTruth. As a secondary thought the age of a person should play a big role too.

Patience said:
I got this message to and it was because the connection was interrupted before the entire book was downloaded. You have to get it in one go. If you are using wi-fi and if, like in France, your wi-fi often cuts out you might have to try a few times. Or just plug your computer into the modem-box-thing, so you are not getting interruptions in your connection.

Yes I saw that the connetion cut and the download was only 170 kb.

I`ll see if I can download in another part.

You might want to google for "free download manager" for the browser you are using. It will allow you to resume a file download if it gets interrupted. I have used this one with Firefox in the past successfully:

_http://www.downthemall.net/

zim said:
Patience said:

Yes I saw that the connetion cut and the download was only 170 kb.

I`ll see if I can download in another part.

Back
Top Bottom