(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

We will be revisiting Chapter 3 & 4 (Summary/recap & Testimonium Flavianum) to consolidate what we have read before moving on. Our next meeting will be Saturday 8 October and will start an hour earlier (7 pm Sydney +11 GMT) due to daylight savings.

See you all then!

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

We will be revisiting Chapter 3 & 4 (Summary/recap & Testimonium Flavianum) to consolidate what we have read before moving on. Our next meeting will be Saturday 8 October and will start an hour earlier (7 pm Sydney +11 GMT) due to daylight savings.

See you all then!
Hi Arwenn, i have another wedding on Saturday. I'm hoping to be home by 4pm for the call but just wanted to let you know incase im either late or I cant get back in time.

Below is the power point presentation (as a PDF) of the Summary & Recap in Chapter 4 that we discussed tonight :-)
Thanks Arwenn! I've uploaded my presentation and yours in a Resource available here:

@placematt and @Keit, if you post your materials, I'll add them to the Resource as well. Also, if any other workshop members have created such types of material, I'd be happy to include those, too. Just FYI, file size limit is 100 MB.

Back
Top Bottom