(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
(cassandra): In the Cs sessions, someone's car got flipped over due to the energy in the area
Here is the quote:

Mrs. Peel) Since Jefferson isn't here to ask, and if appropriate, what happened when his son's car flipped over? He described the accident on the forum as very strange.

A: All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.

Thanks so much for the good work!

Hi @Pecha,
thank you for the great summary!

Chapter 4: Electric Properties of Plasma
  • (Breo): Peter Levine researched plasma calling it the cognitive glue--in a way it's sentient. It's necessary for transmitting electricity, and thus the support of life.
A small correction: I referred to Michael Levin and his lecture on Bioelectricity - but I mistakenly said Peter. Sorry about that.
So that it will not be confused with Peter Levine :-) - its this video:

For some reason I became confused when Pierre reversed the current flow in his illustrating diagrams. In previous diagrams the current flow is the from positive to negative (for example in the diagram Z-pinch plasma) but from negative to positive in the battery-screw-magnet diagram below.

1719782694020.png

1719783053858.png

Here is a nifty web page that has a animated gif file showing the current/flow of positively charged and negatively charged (electrons), and also the differences in consideration of energy flow between electronic technicians (negative to positive) and engineers (positive to negative). What we use is the flow, the current, not which direction it is moving. When we flip a light switch, we want it to go ON or OFF, we don't care which direction the energy is moving.

Back
Top Bottom