(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I am currently eading the Appendix C of Book Petty Tyrants & Facing the Unknown (The Wave or Adventures with Cassiopaea Book 5) Kindle Edition and the following caught my attention and concern: this part that VB replied to Laura in the quote below:

I said before, if they buy in bulk, I’ll pay your share as soon as the check clears the bank. I have a new site, aethyrea.com, just about ready to go as major commerce site, but of course that doesn’t matter.

And the concern is due to what I found on the web while searching for aethyrea.com and found this link:

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/aethyrea-books-llc/688368

logo for Aethyrea Books

Aethyrea Books​

Description​

Read More
Headquarters

Headquarters:
PO Box 52, Terra Alta, West Virginia, 26764, United States
Website

cassiopaea.com
Employees

Employees:
Revenue

Revenue:
$4 Million

Notice that they have listed their website to be cassiopaea.com and if you click on the link, it does indeed go to the "Welcome to the Cassiopaea.org Nexus page!"

We invite all the members of the Cassiopaea Forum to join our weekly Reading Workshops! :-D

This is an opportunity to catch up with or review the basic and recommended material.

We'll start with the Wave Series, and then we'll share polls to decide which book to continue with considering the recommended books thread.

To make it more time friendly, we can read the scheduled material before the meetings and then we'll share what we learn, questions, and ideas during the meeting. If we read during the meeting and share questions and ideas in the get go, it will take us more time to finish a book.

Usually, in other book clubs or workshops they read one book per month - we could divide the chapters in 4 meetings, for example -, but we can adjust it depending on the material.

Some suggestions:
  • Join with a true Hunger for Truth.
  • Do not be afraid to share our questions, thoughts or ideas about the reading material, we all are at different levels of understanding for any given topic and that's totally fine! We are all here to learn. Your ideas can enrich the meeting and help all the participants.
  • Share considering the new members understanding.
  • Share quotes or fragments that you found interesting or useful.
  • Try to connect the new ideas and concepts with other sources of the recommended material.
  • Of course, it's highly recommended to read the scheduled chapters before the meeting, but if you didn't had time or something happened between the meetings, connect anyway, you will be able to catch up.
We are also thinking about recording the meetings so that everyone can be updated.

Please feel free to share more suggestions.

We created a spreadsheet so that all the interested members can sign up and share with us the best day and time to participate. Then we'll decide the definitive day and time based on the info from the spreadsheet.

As we are all over the world, we could have two groups with different times and days to allocate everyone interested.

We use a conference software called Zoom for the meetings. You will need to create a free account to participate.

We'll also have a Google Calendar with all the scheduled activities as soon as we have the final dates and times. We'll keep you posted.

Once set up, you'll receive alerts before the meetings.

All the meetings will be in English, at least for now, or maybe we could divide the meetings by language? But that would depend on the number of participants in each language.

Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome.

[All the workshops and meetings are free to all the members of the Cassiopaea Forum but if you want to contribute in some way, please consider a donation to the FOTCM.]
Hello logos,
It is a great idea, thank you. My speaking/ listening skills are not that well, Is it possible to join this project and write questions instead of talking ?

Hello MoonSun, of course, the workshops are open to all the members of the forum. I added you to the list.

We have two workshops, one with a convenient schedule for members in the Americas and Europe, and another for members in Asia and Australia. Feel free to join the one that suits you best.

The Am-Eu workshop starts in about 3 hours, I'll share the link for the meeting 30 mins before it starts.

Hello Reading Workshop companions! My attendance on Saturdays has been hit and miss lately, and my mind is pricking me to communicate why.

Back in March, I began making the long drive from my current home in Texas to my 'former' home in Oklahoma. We still own a house there, and until just now my two oldest (in their 20's) have continued to live there. I have made this trip every other week, and often the return drive fell on Saturdays, hence my absence. My mission has been to assist my daughters in finding, acquiring, and transitioning to their new homes - first time on their own for both. In addition to that, I've been responsible for preparing the house for rental. This may seem like basic life stuff to most, and I suppose it is, but for me it has been quite the task! A task that I very much needed to be presented with, as it thrust me out of my comfort zone (to say the least) and has offered the perfect opportunity to apply so much of what we have discussed in this group as we read through The Wave. I have been truly stunned by the way things have unfolded through this process of home repair and delicately assisting my daughters in 'finding their wings'. Perhaps I will write in more detail about these lessons at some point. But I guess I just want to say that, though I've been frustrated and fussy about missing some workshops, I'm also amazed and grateful at how effective the discussions have been. It has helped me so much, and enabled me to be a better help to others. Thank you.

Today's workshop I will be listening, but no video. Next week should be the last of this long process in Oklahoma. One great thing about the drive is I get to listen to the Mind Matters Podcasts, which have been very helpful and interesting as well. Upon return from my last trip, there was a pink package waiting for me. It was the crystals from France, my first set. How perfect the timing! I will be able to present both daughters with their personal protection crystals next week when I visit them for the first time in their new dwellings. It's just impeccable timing, makes my heart pound.

So I just wanted to share. Thanks, y'all, 'see' you in two weeks!

Hello Reading Workshop companions! My attendance on Saturdays has been hit and miss lately, and my mind is pricking me to communicate why.

Back in March, I began making the long drive from my current home in Texas to my 'former' home in Oklahoma. We still own a house there, and until just now my two oldest (in their 20's) have continued to live there. I have made this trip every other week, and often the return drive fell on Saturdays, hence my absence. My mission has been to assist my daughters in finding, acquiring, and transitioning to their new homes - first time on their own for both. In addition to that, I've been responsible for preparing the house for rental. This may seem like basic life stuff to most, and I suppose it is, but for me it has been quite the task! A task that I very much needed to be presented with, as it thrust me out of my comfort zone (to say the least) and has offered the perfect opportunity to apply so much of what we have discussed in this group as we read through The Wave. I have been truly stunned by the way things have unfolded through this process of home repair and delicately assisting my daughters in 'finding their wings'. Perhaps I will write in more detail about these lessons at some point. But I guess I just want to say that, though I've been frustrated and fussy about missing some workshops, I'm also amazed and grateful at how effective the discussions have been. It has helped me so much, and enabled me to be a better help to others. Thank you.

Today's workshop I will be listening, but no video. Next week should be the last of this long process in Oklahoma. One great thing about the drive is I get to listen to the Mind Matters Podcasts, which have been very helpful and interesting as well. Upon return from my last trip, there was a pink package waiting for me. It was the crystals from France, my first set. How perfect the timing! I will be able to present both daughters with their personal protection crystals next week when I visit them for the first time in their new dwellings. It's just impeccable timing, makes my heart pound.

So I just wanted to share. Thanks, y'all, 'see' you in two weeks!
Thanks for letting us know, @MayaDawn. It does sound like a lot of work! But I'm glad that they have been very enriching experiences. I hope everything goes well.

Take care and hope to see you soon! :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom