(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
I would like to share with you something I do when a negative thought /image enters my mind, it's rather simplistic, but for me it seems to work. When a negative image or thought comes into to my mind, I recognize it for what it is, and feel it is some negative aspect of my thinking, I mentally say to myself, that is not me, or who I am. I visualize a giant eraser and erase the image/ thought from my mind.

I should have stated that this works for me if intrusive thoughts/images are involved. If a negative reaction to thoughts and remembrance from interactions with family members, friends, acquaintances or memories of past situations emerge in our minds, the emotions surrounding such memories would need to be reflected on IMO.
It could indicate some past emotional trauma that needs attention.

I really don't like the idea that I can inoculate this mind parasite onto others subconsciously, it's basically shame gloom and doom, and I can contain it, but tell me if it's not okay to show up like this.

This stuff is very much driven by isolation, and I think you'll find a positive effect by joining the conversation. Social engagement in itself can provide protection and healing, and I think there is something extra involved when it is Work related. If you're carrying this stuff around and it is weighing on you, I think Beetlemaniac's suggestion to network about it in either one or your threads or another one with the appropriate topic could help a lot. You're not just going to pass on a mind parasite by being around others. I don't think that is how it works. Actively working out your struggles on the forum can also do a whole lot in favor of strengthening your alignment toward what you want and assist you in becoming who you want to be for others.

Thank you very much guys, I tend to spoil myself into every directions when my predator is "coming out" and trespass boundaries, so I won't talk about it on this thread, even if "it" wants too.
Networking is really a good idea so I'll be there tomorrow.

Thank you very much guys, I tend to spoil myself into every directions when my predator is "coming out" and trespass boundaries, so I won't talk about it on this thread, even if "it" wants too.

Hi Nico, I think it's okay if you want to talk about some things you're struggling with. I think others were trying to say that it's best if you do that in your own thread (or you can create another one).

Networking is really a good idea so I'll be there tomorrow.

I think they meant networking on the forum (in your thread), and social interaction and discussion of the material for tomorrow :flowers:

@Nico Well, I do know these kinds of intrusive thoughts and the connected fears & feelings well. As someone familiar with developmental trauma I agree with Renaissance that isolation can play a big role in this, and found social contact with kind, supportive people to be providing a remedy (if it is steadily pursued). I think, the current situation where people are ordered to stay at home in many places, may aggrevate such things - issues which were "stifled" among the noise of ordinary life and could be averted by daily routines before (which now have been broken in so many cases) can come up all the stronger then.

One more thing on such intrusive thoughts and connected bad feelings: the more one learns about oneself and how to deal with these intrusions, the less disturbing and fearsome they become. Knowledge, experience by observation over time and networking can really help here. It needs patience, but it pays. Sometimes it can haunt you again, but if you don't let yourself get discouraged by that, you will become stronger even more :-)

Like others, I encourage you to write about these things in your own thread, as you can reveive help to deal with them more effectively then. ;-)

Pacific Standard Time? That's UTC-08 hours from UTC. So 6pm (18:00) UTC is actually 10am (10:00) PST, if my arithmetic is sound. Wouldn't want you to show up just when it's ending. :-)
I think the 'UTC-08' was before the latest one hour time change a few weeks ago. I'm also in PST and I think it's now 'UTC-07'. If you google 'UTC time now' and compare it to the time in PST, there is a 7 hour difference. So the session would start at 11am PST. I could be wrong though.

Hello everyone. If you still have any doubt about the workshop time (6:00 PM UTC ), you can use this time converter to be sure (Remember to select your location in the drop-down menu):

Here's the link for the meeting: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Just click on it and follow the instructions at the programmed time. If you have any complications just let us know in this thread so that we can help you.

Be aware that you'll enter a "waiting room" before the meeting starts.

We'll talk about scheduling another time for the members of Asia and Oceania, and we'll share it on Monday at the latest.

This last also applies for the EE Workshop and Practice, we'll come up with the best dates and times, considering what's better for most.

See you soon!

Hello everyone. If you still have any doubt about the workshop time (6:00 PM UTC ), you can use this time converter to be sure (Remember to select your location in the drop-down menu):

Here's the link for the meeting: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Just click on it and follow the instructions at the programmed time. If you have any complications just let us know in this thread so that we can help you.

Hello logos5x5,

when clicking the above link all I get is "Please wait for the host to start this meeting", but there are no options (yet?) to follow any instructions. Just checking whether that's how it's supposed to be, since the meeting hasn't started yet.

Back
Top Bottom