Cassiopaea substack

New article is up:

It's a short one, as we're currently working on getting all the existing articles ready to put into a book!

New article is up:

It's a short one, as we're currently working on getting all the existing articles ready to put into a book!

It is also available in french:

New article is up:

Well, one thing where the substack online format seems to be 'superior' to a printed book one is that it enables the inclusion of media files within the articles, like YT and other platform videos for example, besides a ton of hyperlinks included which saves the space of the article itself for more to the point stuff related directly to the sessions with the C's. On the other hand, having these things on paper (which can be done already by printing the original substack articles), preserves the material in case of internet going down sometime in the future.
In any case, looking forward to seeing the book edition.

In relation to having the C's sessions in printed format, is the project of printing books with Laura's commentaries or annotated sessions brought to a halt, temporarily or even permanently, as the last one out was in 2017, Volume 4 – January – May 1997?

As a side note, I received three free/gift subscriptions for The Cassiopaean Experiment substack that I'd like to give to interested Forumites, so if anybody's interested all that's needed is the e-mail address. If there're concerns about the privacy, send it by a PM, or, if there're even more concerns, send a PM with the e-mail address to a mod who then can forward it to me without exposing the relation between the Forum account and the e-mail address provided for the gift/free substack subscription.

It is also available in french:

And the Spanish version is up as well.

Back
Top Bottom