Cassiopaean Crystal Connection - Care and Maintenance

Thanks for answering @3DStudent . No, they were never exposed to sunlight or moonlight, in water, just the water crystal.
Mainly I wanted to know if I have a chance to develop the connection.
Hi Dave_Posse,

I would think so, there's the intention of the crystals being charged by the group at the Chateau, and I think that matters greatly. The crystals were selected personally for you, so those crystals "had your name on them", or they're the best ones suited for you from the batch.

Then there's the double aspect of the connection the crystals allow, the way I understand it, is not just having the crystals in your possession that creates the connection, it's the act of knowing you have them and doing what is necessary to maintain the connection through charging them with your intention, prayers and singing, does that make sense?

Put another way, having the connection crystals helps you connect with the group through what you do daily with the crystals, so it's not just having them, but placing your effort on charging them both charges them and keeps the connection alive. And if you think about it, that small habit, is not only charging the crystals but it's also working on you, your time, your effort and discipline. So it's a double effect.

I hope the above makes sense, long story short, I would say yes, get back to it as sincerely as possible and I think the universe will respond.

but placing your effort on charging them both charges them and keeps the connection alive.
I disagree, but I could have it wrong. They have been charged by the gals (Laura, Andromeda and Artemis) at the Chateau and no longer should an attempt be made to "charge" them or you can change the charge given to them by the gals at the Chateau. Yes, singing and saying the prayers is a good thing to do in order to connect with the other people with the Cassiopaea Crystals and stay connected with the group.

May I also clarify? I really love my crystals, but I never dared to sing them even once, because this is definitely not my best side. But I try to read to them when the minute falls, in the morning or in the evening. Of course, I hide them from light, water. Is it obligatory to sing or can I just read to them with my soul?

Hi Dave_Posse,

I would think so, there's the intention of the crystals being charged by the group at the Chateau, and I think that matters greatly. The crystals were selected personally for you, so those crystals "had your name on them", or they're the best ones suited for you from the batch.

Then there's the double aspect of the connection the crystals allow, the way I understand it, is not just having the crystals in your possession that creates the connection, it's the act of knowing you have them and doing what is necessary to maintain the connection through charging them with your intention, prayers and singing, does that make sense?

Put another way, having the connection crystals helps you connect with the group through what you do daily with the crystals, so it's not just having them, but placing your effort on charging them both charges them and keeps the connection alive. And if you think about it, that small habit, is not only charging the crystals but it's also working on you, your time, your effort and discipline. So it's a double effect.

I hope the above makes sense, long story short, I would say yes, get back to it as sincerely as possible and I think the universe will respond.
thanks for the reply @Alejo . I have to clarify that it is not that I leave them forgotten in a box, in fact, the personal crystal always carry with me, the sleep crystal under the pillow and the home protection crystal on a shelf. Today in the morning I recited the poem to them and I even sang to them, it was a very beautiful experience, even when I sang to them (with Laura's audio in the background) I felt an emotion that made a lump in my throat, has been a long time than i feel that good.

I disagree, but I could have it wrong. They have been charged by the gals (Laura, Andromeda and Artemis) at the Chateau and no longer should an attempt be made to "charge" them or you can change the charge given to them by the gals at the Chateau. Yes, singing and saying the prayers is a good thing to do in order to connect with the other people with the Cassiopaea Crystals and stay connected with the group.
It's a very good point nonetheless Nienna, and it's the value of the network :)

In light of that @Dave_posse I would suggest perhaps taking a look at this post here, and to visit the links where a lot of discussion has taken place over the years, I'd venture a guess and say that a clearer answer lies there. Or if not, then perhaps posting the question there might help you out.

May I also clarify? I really love my crystals, but I never dared to sing them even once, because this is definitely not my best side. But I try to read to them when the minute falls, in the morning or in the evening. Of course, I hide them from light, water. Is it obligatory to sing or can I just read to them with my soul?
I think a lot of people who think they are voiceless have this problem. You just have to try it when you are alone with yourself. I have always been disgusted to hear my own voice. But I overcame myself. Of course, I didn't become a singer, but I just changed my attitude. Singing is very helpful.
Now I really enjoy singing "In the Garden" with Laura. I think motivation is very important when you realize that you don’t just sing for fun in the shower, but connect with Cassiopaea Crystals and the group. Singing is also beneficial for stimulating the vagus nerve.
I think it's worth overcoming internal resistance, as well as reading romantic literature, and give it a try. This is an important work.

The song- In the Garden of the Universe is so beautiful that it touched my heart and I Thanks for being member of this Forum Group.
And in this whole Universe, we are the only one group that knows it's meaning and singing.
It seems like the song have another purpose for us to use it.

Because, according to Laura,
"We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder."

The song "In the Garden of the Universe" is an energy builder!!!
So, it seems while we still have time, we can able to working on ourselves to raise higher vibration frequency through the crystals and singing song to build up energy.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.
And the song is variation from old song but Andromeda re-written lyrics give new meaning, thus, it have new sound energy resonance.
Then the song has been singing many times to Charged Crystals, that it's new unique energy is/was established in the cosmic level.

So, when we sing the same song, and same intent, then natually the crystal will would assist us to connect to the same cosmic level too.
Thus, the crystal and the song eventually lead us to build up higher energy for our own selves.

And then, when time come, we all can pass safely to 4th density as one whole group.

When we connected to the Crystals Network, it will be permanently stay on with each of us. So, always should be singing at 8pm on One’s own time.

Anyway Laura said,
"It is good for the vagus nerve and is very soothing in the hours before bedtime."

Personnellement, j'ai mes anciens Cristaux tout près de moi, mon cristal de protection de la maison à coté de mon oreiller, mon cristal des rêves sous mon oreiller, mon cristal d'eau dans une bouteille d'eau d' 1 litre 1/2, mon cristal de protection personnelle (qui s'est cassé en deux) en permanence sur moi...
Pour mes derniers Cristaux (reçus fin 2020), mon cristal du salon est dans mon salon, celui de ma cuisine dans ma cuisine, les 2 de protections personnelles, également toujours sur moi...
Tous les matins, je les prends tous sur mes genoux, je leur chante leur chanson "In the Garden", je récite les 3 prières et la prière de l'âme plusieurs fois tout en posant mes mains sur eux, je les sens vibrer sous mes mains chaque jour, quelques fois plus fort que d'autres...
Le soir, je rejoins le groupe des prières du soir et leurs récite leurs prières et la prière de l'âme...
J'ai la foi en eux et leurs fais confiance... Je sais qu'ils ont du pouvoir de plus en plus et chaque jour davantage...

Personally, I have my old Crystals close to me, my crystal of protection of the house beside my pillow, my crystal of the dreams under my pillow, my crystal of water in a bottle of water of 1 1/2 liter, my crystal of personal protection (which broke in two) permanently on me...
For my last Crystals (received at the end of 2020), my crystal of the living room is in my living room, the one of my kitchen in my kitchen, the 2 of personal protections, also always on me...
Every morning, I take them all on my knees, I sing them their song "In the Garden", I recite the 3 prayers and the prayer of the soul several times while putting my hands on them, I feel them vibrate under my hands every day, some times stronger than others...
In the evening, I join the evening prayer group and recite their prayers and the prayer of the soul...
I have faith in them and trust them... I know that they have power more and more and every day more...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I, too, cannot sing to my crystals as my vocal chords have been damaged quite a bit by harsh coughing for much of my later years. I can "croak" the songs :-P but I fear I find that not to be in the best interests for the crystals. So what I do is say the various prayers and, then, play Laura's version of In the Garden and whisper along with it. :-)

That's not to say that your singing is not good, it most likely is, but you don't think so. So if you really don't want to sing, there is the alternative above.

fwiw

It's a very good point nonetheless Nienna, and it's the value of the network :)

In light of that @Dave_posse I would suggest perhaps taking a look at this post here, and to visit the links where a lot of discussion has taken place over the years, I'd venture a guess and say that a clearer answer lies there. Or if not, then perhaps posting the question there might help you out.
thanks again @Alejo for the reply. I was reading the thread and i think, in my opinion, there is no "harm" in itself. for the moment i will continue reciting and singing to them and see what happens. I must clarify that at time did not have the intention of "charge" the crystals and i believe (again) that beyond going through a rather negative moment in my life feel that the crystals somehow help me to clarify the lesson where am i, although sometimes it is very difficult.
I can relate to that. I don't feel like a good singer either, however recently I felt the urge to overcome that obstacle (I don't even feel comfortable sending an audio message on WhatsApp). but overcoming this one realizes that in reality there is no harm in starting to do it
I think a lot of people who think they are voiceless have this problem. You just have to try it when you are alone with yourself. I have always been disgusted to hear my own voice. But I overcame myself. Of course, I didn't become a singer, but I just changed my attitude. Singing is very helpful.
Now I really enjoy singing "In the Garden" with Laura. I think motivation is very important when you realize that you don’t just sing for fun in the shower, but connect with Cassiopaea Crystals and the group. Singing is also beneficial for stimulating the vagus nerve.
I think it's worth overcoming internal resistance, as well as reading romantic literature, and give it a try. This is an important work.

totally agree
!!!!
Personnellement, j'ai mes anciens Cristaux tout près de moi, mon cristal de protection de la maison à coté de mon oreiller, mon cristal des rêves sous mon oreiller, mon cristal d'eau dans une bouteille d'eau d' 1 litre 1/2, mon cristal de protection personnelle (qui s'est cassé en deux) en permanence sur moi...
Pour mes derniers Cristaux (reçus fin 2020), mon cristal du salon est dans mon salon, celui de ma cuisine dans ma cuisine, les 2 de protections personnelles, également toujours sur moi...
Tous les matins, je les prends tous sur mes genoux, je leur chante leur chanson "In the Garden", je récite les 3 prières et la prière de l'âme plusieurs fois tout en posant mes mains sur eux, je les sens vibrer sous mes mains chaque jour, quelques fois plus fort que d'autres...
Le soir, je rejoins le groupe des prières du soir et leurs récite leurs prières et la prière de l'âme...
J'ai la foi en eux et leurs fais confiance... Je sais qu'ils ont du pouvoir de plus en plus et chaque jour davantage...

Personally, I have my old Crystals close to me, my crystal of protection of the house beside my pillow, my crystal of the dreams under my pillow, my crystal of water in a bottle of water of 1 1/2 liter, my crystal of personal protection (which broke in two) permanently on me...
For my last Crystals (received at the end of 2020), my crystal of the living room is in my living room, the one of my kitchen in my kitchen, the 2 of personal protections, also always on me...
Every morning, I take them all on my knees, I sing them their song "In the Garden", I recite the 3 prayers and the prayer of the soul several times while putting my hands on them, I feel them vibrate under my hands every day, some times stronger than others...
In the evening, I join the evening prayer group and recite their prayers and the prayer of the soul...
I have faith in them and trust them... I know that they have power more and more and every day more...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
thanks @PERLOU for telling your experience.

I, too, cannot sing to my crystals as my vocal chords have been damaged quite a bit by harsh coughing for much of my later years. I can "croak" the songs :-P but I fear I find that not to be in the best interests for the crystals. So what I do is say the various prayers and, then, play Laura's version of In the Garden and whisper along with it. :-)

That's not to say that your singing is not good, it most likely is, but you don't think so. So if you really don't want to sing, there is the alternative above.

fwiw
Hi @Nienna, my nasal voice is similar to a character from muppet's, but ultimately the intention is what matters ... as long as there is no entrance fee for others to hear my voice :-P

fwiw
Thanks for this info on alternative option from one who has been kicked out of catholic school choir class, can't clap to the beat, and has a tin ear. In short a nerd.
Laura's version of In the Garden would eliminate my crystals disappearing just to avoid listing to my version of the hymn. :lol:

thanks again @Alejo for the reply. I was reading the thread and i think, in my opinion, there is no "harm" in itself. for the moment i will continue reciting and singing to them and see what happens. I must clarify that at time did not have the intention of "charge" the crystals and i believe (again) that beyond going through a rather negative moment in my life feel that the crystals somehow help me to clarify the lesson where am i, although sometimes it is very difficult.

If you haven't seen it already, this part of the discussion might help.

Is it obligatory to sing or can I just read to them with my soul?

Thanks for this info on alternative option from one who has been kicked out of catholic school choir class, can't clap to the beat, and has a tin ear. In short a nerd.
Laura's version of In the Garden would eliminate my crystals disappearing just to avoid listing to my version of the hymn.

It is not obligatory that you sing to the crystals, but I think there is much value in the singing, even if it is very low, occasional, and away from others' ears! For one, it's harder to get around singing coming from the heart. And for another, it helps to put you on the same frequency as all the other crystal singers who are doing the same. And might even strengthen the signal. Now, if you really can't sing because of a physical problem or a lack of privacy, that is one thing. And for anyone like that, I think singing silently would be fine. But, if the main obstacle is self-consciousness, even while singing alone, it might be something to try working on. I can assure you that the crystals love all of your voices as long as they come from the heart.

Really. Otherwise you'd all be in trouble, because my singing voice isn't exactly amazing either! :-O

If you haven't seen it already, this part of the discussion might help.

It is not obligatory that you sing to the crystals, but I think there is much value in the singing, even if it is very low, occasional, and away from others' ears! For one, it's harder to get around singing coming from the heart. And for another, it helps to put you on the same frequency as all the other crystal singers who are doing the same. And might even strengthen the signal. Now, if you really can't sing because of a physical problem or a lack of privacy, that is one thing. And for anyone like that, I think singing silently would be fine. But, if the main obstacle is self-consciousness, even while singing alone, it might be something to try working on. I can assure you that the crystals love all of your voices as long as they come from the heart.

Really. Otherwise you'd all be in trouble, because my singing voice isn't exactly amazing either! :-O
Thanks for answering @Andromeda and clear the doubts. It's funny to find myself "dancing" while singing to them. At the moment what i do is wake up early, and after breakfast i take them with me to the room where we make mead (it's a few meters from where we live) it's a small place but there i find privacy.:-)

I am very thankful for this thread, as it contains some good info in summarized form about how to take care of our crystals. As for the singing, I agree that doing it with intent and putting ones heart in it (even if the voice is not "perfect") is what counts. If one has a "perfect" voice but doesn't do it from the heart it is not as effective as when one does it with an "awful" voice, but puts his soul into it and strengthens the connection to the network on that level.

I like the suggestion to play Laura's version of "In the Garden" along with one's own singing or whispering, as it seems to strengthen the connection. Because somewhere I remember to have read - but am not sure (was not able to locate that post) - that Laura's voice enhances our own connection-building when we sing to the crystals.

From following the discussion about the function of singing and praying to the crystals as "charging" / "connecting", the following analogy came to mind: The singing and praying seems like plugging in a telephone that has already been charged in a special way and then connects to a certain "telephone network" (of "telephones" charged likewise) from where it obtains information and kind of "conveys" that information to you as you need it for your awareness and growth. And we just have to take care that the "telephone" doesn't lose its charge and we need to maintain a frequent connection to the "telephone network" in order to take the full benefit for ourselves and thus benefitting others as well. Don't know if that makes sense, so FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom