Cassiopaean sessions

Re: cassi transcipt explanation help

anart said:
crystal13 said:
ive just looked back at the cassi transcipts i read. in one it says the humanrace were genetically engineered to be slaves by lizards from qaddeera in the star system zeta reticuli. then later on in the transcripts it says the cassiopeans genetically engineered the humanrace for soul development.
i know weve been tinkered with alot but who engineered us first was it the cassis then the lizzies manipulated our genetics.
thanks for any help. :halo: :huh:

Hi crystal13, have you read the Wave Series yet?

Also, if you have a question about a specific session, it would help a lot if you quoted the fragment you wish to discuss, as it is important for the rest of us to see what exactly you are referring to. For example, the statement about the Cassiopaeans genetically engineering humanity; that is not how I remember it at all, although I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

I'm sure the Wave will clarify many things for you. Enjoy! :)

Early cassiopean transcripts

Found copies of cass transcripts at this site: -http://unedited.bravehost.com/allsessions2.html. He spells it -ean not -aean but apart from that it looks like an identical copy. Copycat?

[Mod note: Changed thread title to protect identity of individuals involved in C's sessions.]

Re: Early cassiopean transcripts

As far as I know, this was the unedited version. This version doesn't protect the free will of those that have chosen not to reveal their names. Perhaps a mod can change the title and take care of this.

3D Student said:
As far as I know, this was the unedited version. This version doesn't protect the free will of those that have chosen not to reveal their names. Perhaps a mod can change the title and take care of this.

Thank you hithere.

We have taken note of that.

Welcome to the forum, Hithere.

Copies of the C's transcripts and short segments of the same appear on various online sites. These unauthorized transcripts are often misinterpreted by readers unfamiliar with the story surrounding the exchange.

Are you familiar with the WAVE series? We recommend that persons read this work in order to fully understand the history and context of what the C's were relaying to Laura at the time of each transcript.

You can purchase the books (http://www.qfgpublishing.com/) or read the series for free online here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

WAVE Introduction said:
This series of articles, written by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, demonstrates the unique nature of the Cassiopaean Experiment. In her skillful collecting of the pieces of the puzzle from throughout the transcripts, in-depth research, personal experiences, weaving them into a finished product, Laura brings added depth and dimension to the original transmissions. Laura presents what the Cassiopaeans - We are YOU in the future - have to say about the eventuality of The Wave - FROM the future - including an exploration of the limitations of man's present estate, in cognitive, biological, historical and ontological terms.

Hope this helps

Hithere, I suspect that those transcripts are posted by Vincent Bridges and/or Stormbear Williams. They are certainly making false legal statements in assigning ownership of them to another individual. While I am not at liberty to disclose the legal settlement agreement to you due to the terms of the agreement, I have fowarded it to the webhost with a request that they remove those pirated transcripts.

As long as the transcripts aren't tampered with, it serves to spread the transcripts and bring further "fame" as the cass labelled it in Mirror, Mirror On The Wall:
"Q: Are we going to be able to survive this flame war and attack from Maynerd and Alvin Wiley? A: No. Q: Why not? A: They will open the door to fame. Q: What?! HOW can that be possible? Huh? (A) From slandering us?! A: No, but have contacts who will be interested. Q: (A) They have ... who? (L) They have contacts that will be interested. That's weird. [...]"

Were they referring to moving out of the USA when they said that you were not going to survive the attack; i.e. metaphoric?

In the June, 22 1996 session the cass advise that all their quoted words should be put in sequence:

"Q: (V) I am wondering about the significance of the quoted words. Is it some kind of code?
A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?
Q: (L) Do you mean ALL the transcripts?
A: Yup!"

Will there be posted any on this? Didn't find any reference to it in search cass site.

hithere said:
In the June, 22 1996 session the cass advise that all their quoted words should be put in sequence:

"Q: (V) I am wondering about the significance of the quoted words. Is it some kind of code?
A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?
Q: (L) Do you mean ALL the transcripts?
A: Yup!"

Will there be posted any on this? Didn't find any reference to it in search cass site.

You may find of interest what Laura has written about codes in the transcripts:

[quote author=Laura on August 30, 2008, 03:07:12 AM]. . .indeed there are "codes" in the transcripts, but the years and experience have shown that they only ever mean anything, or lead to anything, to me, personally. Keep in mind that the Cs are "us in the future" and that is not addressed to just anyone, but most particularly to me and to those members of my "soul group." Reading the raw transcripts without knowing the full context will get you nowhere except into just another wishful thinking bubble.[/quote]

Thank you for your time to answer that Jerry, I didn't find that reference in my (too quick) search. :)

Back
Top Bottom