Cassiopaean sessions

Re: Casschat and Transcripts?

If you are still a member of casschat you can go to the page I linked to, click files, and then the sessions.exe file is there to download. I just downloaded it again yesterday so it is still available. Have you tried this?

If that doesn't work then I could upload the file here but I do not know if it would be allowed. Would it be okay to make this file available on the forum? :huh:

I got this 'session.exe' also, the search function really comes in handy. But every time when I have to search for something, I have to start my old laptop. Since my MAC is unable to open it and my laptop works on Windows.

My question is:

Does anyone got a trick up his sleeve so that it can work on a Apple? :huh:

If you have an Intel Mac, you could try running it in one of the virtual machines available. VirtualBox is one that is free.

_http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

But yo would need ti install a copy of Windows. boot camp is Apple's way of doing it, but is less convenient because you have to reboot into Windows.

Crossover Mac lets you run Windows apps without installing Windows because it uses Wine, the open source Windows virtual machine.

Whether any of these will open and run the transcript files is another question. :)

This download link (from Lucas) still works:

_http://rapidshare.com/files/142407239/sessions.exe.html

Hi Galahad

Last night I suddenly had a idea of copying all of the transcripts in a Word file and saving it as a PDF. Now I have a search option without using my old laptop.

But anyway, thanks for responding :)

Masamune said:
If you are still a member of casschat you can go to the page I linked to, click files, and then the sessions.exe file is there to download. I just downloaded it again yesterday so it is still available. Have you tried this?

If that doesn't work then I could upload the file here but I do not know if it would be allowed. Would it be okay to make this file available on the forum? :huh:

Yes, I did download both versions. But as before, if I click on the "Search" link (at the top of the Index of sessions), it leads to a non-existent page now. I can't find it anywhere, but someone on here in recent months suggested to someone else a technique. I saved the text, but I don't understand the part below in bold:

"Download the zip file instead of the exe file, extract the html files and search with a familiar application of yours that is also capable of advanced searches, e.g. Internet Explorer."

When I downloaded the zip file, no options came up to select which files to extract. It just downloaded and then opened just like the web-page does online--complete with that dead Search link.

JGeropoulas said:
Yes, I did download both versions. But as before, if I click on the "Search" link (at the top of the Index of sessions), it leads to a non-existent page now.

You were able to download the sessions.exe file?

When I click on search at the top a sidebar opens up on the left side and you can input a search term. Then it will search all the sessions for the word and list them under the search bar. When you click search does it try to open a website? I don't know what the problem could be... Are you having a problem like bjorn was having above?

bjorn said:
I got this 'session.exe' also, the search function really comes in handy. But every time when I have to search for something, I have to start my old laptop. Since my MAC is unable to open it and my laptop works on Windows.

My question is:

Does anyone got a trick up his sleeve so that it can work on a Apple? :huh:

Are you speaking of (A) the "search function" in the toolbar above the text of an opened individual session OR (B) the "search function" which is a link above of the Transcript session index?

(A) works fine for me, but it's tedious to open and search each session. (B) is the search I want access to, but this link always leads to a dead web-page when I click on it.

Masamune said:
JGeropoulas said:
Yes, I did download both versions. But as before, if I click on the "Search" link (at the top of the Index of sessions), it leads to a non-existent page now.

You were able to download the sessions.exe file?

When I click on search at the top a sidebar opens up on the left side and you can input a search term. Then it will search all the sessions for the word and list them under the search bar. When you click search does it try to open a website? I don't know what the problem could be... Are you having a problem like bjorn was having above?

I see now that I can use that search for the entire set of transcripts. I never saw that tool bar unless I first opened a specific session. That works fine. Thanks. (I still wonder about the technique I inquired about in my post prior to this one above). Good night and thanks again.

bjorn said:
Hi Galahad

Last night I suddenly had a idea of copying all of the transcripts in a Word file and saving it as a PDF. Now I have a search option without using my old laptop.

But anyway, thanks for responding :)

Considering your enthusiasm, you seems to have found a way to copy all of the transcripts in a Word file as a set, which is my ideal solution. How did you do it?

cassi transcipt explanation help

ive just looked back at the cassi transcipts i read. in one it says the humanrace were genetically engineered to be slaves by lizards from qaddeera in the star system zeta reticuli. then later on in the transcripts it says the cassiopeans genetically engineered the humanrace for soul development.
i know weve been tinkered with alot but who engineered us first was it the cassis then the lizzies manipulated our genetics.
thanks for any help. :halo: :huh:

Re: cassi transcipt explanation help

crystal13 said:
ive just looked back at the cassi transcipts i read. in one it says the humanrace were genetically engineered to be slaves by lizards from qaddeera in the star system zeta reticuli. then later on in the transcripts it says the cassiopeans genetically engineered the humanrace for soul development.
i know weve been tinkered with alot but who engineered us first was it the cassis then the lizzies manipulated our genetics.
thanks for any help. :halo: :huh:

Hi crystal13, have you read the Wave Series yet?

I agree with anart, you need to read the wave so you can view the sessions in context, then you will
understand some of this "mumbo jumbo", if you will. ;D

ive only read wave 1 so far. im trying to get the other books as e books as i live in the canarie isles and im afraid there not very honest in the post office things tend to go missing. do you know were i could buy the ebooks my reader arrives this week thanks.

Back
Top Bottom