Cereal Grasses Juice

In Britain, there are texts suggesting that Commoners were guarding their pannage swine with “fierce dogs” on the Weald in southern England during Celtic times, as early as 30 CE, the season apparently running from the end of August until the middle of January. When the Anglo-Saxons arrived, they referred to the practice of turning pigs out for mast as denberis, the plural denbera meaning “a wood for pigs”. When the Normans conquered England in the 11th century, the practice became known as “pannage”; the word believed to be derived from the old French pasnage, meaning to pay a landlord for the right to feed swine. In other words, during the Medieval period, the right to turn swine out onto the forest became known by the name given to the payment made by the commoners, rather than the feeding system itself, as it had been under Anglo-Saxon rule. This remains true today, with denbera having fallen out of use and a pannage fee (in most instances a small amount that's more ceremony than taxation) still paid, although in some parts of northern Europe the practice is known as eichelmast (literally “acorn fattening”).

A distinction must be made between forest fattening by pigs on the one hand and seasonal use by cows and horses. The former was highly regulated and dependent on how much fruit the oaks, beeches and maples bore in each year. Forest grazing by pigs was of particular economic importance; it was by far the most important source of animal food for the population. The value of a forest was measured primarily by how many pigs could be driven into it for fattening. The selection of trees with fruits that were edible for pigs changed the tree species composition (oaks and beeches were promoted, all conifers, lindens, maples, etc. were pushed back).

On the other hand, the cows and, after they became more widespread, the horses were driven into the forests for around two months every year in early summer as part of the three-field economy. The High Middle Ages, with its population growth and the spread of crafts, arts and crafts and civil professions as well as the rise of cities, were dependent on more efficient land use in the form of crop rotation. The areas that were fallow in each year could only feed small animals such as goats and sheep; the cows and horses needed pasture. After the first intensive use in spring, these had to rest for eight to ten weeks; the grass that grew back was cut, dried and stored as hay for the winter. The large cattle were only able to use the pastures again in the fall. In the meantime it was driven to the forest pasture.

There is also this:

The clue about the trees has already been fitted into a very real and applicable solution. I can't tell all the details, but I will reveal this much: it has to do with Oaks and apple trees and the fact that an ancient French word for Oak was "casse" which, I'm sure you can appreciate, can also relate to "Cassiopaea."

Which is also interesting because there is a place I love called "Cassis." "Cassis" is also the French name for the black currant - a berry. Berries are an important part of our diet because of the phytochemicals they contain. The town is actually named after an ancient Roman term for a stone quarry... so cassis also means "stone." As in "mother stone"

And this:

cassia (n.)

cinnamon-like plant of tropical regions, late Old English, from Latin cassia, from Greek kasia, from Hebrew q'tsi-ah "cassia," from qatsa "to cut off, strip off bark."

They also say that the “coliva” used for Christian Orthodox rituals symbolizes the grave. I was wondering how does that symbolizes the grave because it doesn't look at all like a grave, but then I saw how the graves used to look like, and now it all makes sense:

Model of a Hallstatt barrow grave: Hallstatt culture - Wikipedia

A: Alfalfa fields in Rhineland yield as of yet undreamed of treasures.

Q: Where are these alfalfa fields?

A: Near tracks well worn.

Q: Another clue, please?

A: Nope, that is enough for now!!

Q: You guys are gonna drive me crazy! Do you mean Rhineland as in Germany proper?

A: We do not mean Rhinelander, Wisconsin... Or do we?!? Who is to tell?

Q: Who?

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff in constant search for greener pastures.

Session 21 June 1997

Alfalfa fields near tracks well worn produce undreamed of treasures, and that is known by the shepherds. I don't know if there is some buried treasure in Rhineland, but these grass fields could be the treasure themselves. And they are connected with the practice of transhumance.

Transhumance

This is a unique livestock practice in which herds are driven from summer pastures to winter pastures, sometimes hundreds of kilometres apart. Since 2023, Spanish transhumance has been considered an Intangible Cultural World Heritage.

Centuries of history

Centuries ago, transhumance used to move millions of livestock animals every year in Spain. Today few herders transhume. However, the last remaining transhumant herders are resisting the loss of this ancestral tradition. In pre-Roman times, the climate differences in the Iberian Peninsula motivated this controlled migration. The large herds of sheep, goats and cows spent the warmer part of the year in cool mountain pastureland and the colder seasons in distant warm valleys. The herdsman would lead the livestock on a walking journey that could last for weeks and would then repeat months later in the opposite direction. Over time, they began to use protected roads for this purpose: the so-called livestock trails. In Spain, these roads stretch for 125,000 kilometres and more than 400,000 hectares – almost 1% of the nation's territory. The largest and best known are the called the cañadas reales or royal glens.

Cultural sharing

It is worth highlighting the spreading of knowledge involved in this tradition, as the herders brought with them their traditions, customs, songs, craftwork and shepherding techniques, which enriched the place of destination. A sharing of culture that was also passed on during the return journey.

How transhumance is the future

For centuries, in the flatlands of southern Spain, one of the country’s longest cattle migrations has occurred. But now, technology is opening up new possibilities for farmers.

A 300km journey

Early each summer in the hot flatlands of southern Spain, one of the longest cattle migrations in the country begins. Known as transhumance, this long-distance movement takes livestock from pastures in one region to another with more food available for grazing. While large herbivores migrated naturally before being domesticated, this pastoral instinct has been mimicked by their human handlers for thousands of years. This summer, 547 cows belonging to three different animal husbandries came together to complete the 15-day, 300km journey from the dry south to the verdant meadows of the Sistema Central mountain range.

Rooted in tradition

Transhumance is deeply rooted in Spain's cultural heritage, with knowledge transmitted from generation to generation. José Pedro (pictured), 52, has been practicing transhumance since he was a child. Twenty years ago, he started to teach his nephews Diego, 39, and Andrés, 30, everything he knew about this ancient tradition. And this summer, he and his 130 cows have joined up with his nephews and their herds to head northwards to the pastures in the green mountains. In winter, when the mountains become covered in snow, they'll do the trip in reverse, heading back to the warm southern flatlands.

A tough cow

Migrations are a challenging endeavour for the cattle, who must cover long distances each day, often with limited access to food and water. However, the Avileña-Negra Ibérica, an endemic black cow, is such a sturdy breed that their calves are able to handle the migration at just one week old.

Protected roads

Transhumance is made possible by the 'drove roads' ('vías pecuarias' in Spanish) that were created for livestock movement (for sheep and cows) between different regions many centuries ago. The Mesta, an association of sheep breeders created in 1273 by the Castile king, achieved legal recognition and classification of the routes in order to protect them from farmers who cultivated fields adjacent to the route, and guaranteed the cowboys rights over pasturelands during the migration. These roads were made with a width of 75.22m at their widest part and 20.89m at their narrowest (as a reference point, the average parking space in Spain ranges from 2-2.5m wide). This unusual width was due to the fact that the road had to provide enough pasture for the cattle during the trips. Though largely in disuse nowadays, the Spanish government passed new legislation in 1995 to protect the drove roads, which total more than 124,000km in length, which is eight to nine times longer than Spain's current rail network.

A rustic rest

Back in the day, up until the 1960s, the drove roads were lined with inns for the cowboys and corrals for the cattle to rest, but now just a few ruins of those structures remain. With the introduction of railroads in the second half of the 19th Century, and trucks, the traditional 15- to 30-day trip on foot has turned into a quick, one-day journey, rendering the routes more or less obsolete. Nevertheless, the Torres family and three other cow husbandries still practice transhumance along Spain's western region. But now, instead of staying at inns, they must take a more rustic approach by camping each night. They use wood from the oak trees growing along the route for fire at night, and rest under the trees during the hottest and sunniest hours of the day. The siesta is a welcome break for both the cowboys and cows, who after a couple of hours will continue the march until sunset.

A high price to pay

While modernisation has sped up the cattle-moving process, it has come at a cost to the environment. In largely semi-arid countries like Spain, animal migratory systems are important to the ecosystem as the cows eat seeds, fertilise them, and then distribute them many kilometres away through their dung, contributing to the biodiversity of the region's vegetal cover. On drove roads, for instance, there can be up to 40 different species of flora per sq m. Without transhumance, the number of species is dramatically reduced. Additionally, when cows don't migrate on foot, they are left to graze in pastures for too long (until they're moved by rail or truck), which leads to the overconsumption of the grasslands and deterioration of the soil, which then becomes vulnerable to the sun, wind and rain.

A lot of books are written about what's wrong with our modern diets. But one thing that I don't see being mentioned is the lack of fresh grass in the diet of animals, which is something that is possible to achieve only with the practice of transhumance.

Yesterday I talked with a guy who has two children which are great students. He said that he has a cow which during the year is periodically grazing, and his whole family eats the cheese made from her milk. Perhaps there is a connection between the dietary habits of his family and his children's success in school? I'm not promoting dairy products here, but this fresh grass could be an important factor. A factor that is missing in our modern diets, no matter what animal food you eat.

And if we consume those proteins, will that able us to be more aligned with those thoughts from 6th density, if we have proper genetics and are able to manage that information?
Doesn't it sound like a question for the Cs ?

You cited a paper, stating :
The young rapidly metabolizing plant tissues are much richer in this growth promoting substance than the older and more mature plant material.
But then it would come down to consuming the young a 1st density species, this time...
Wouldn't the kind of 'universal law' the C's recently talked about also apply ?
According to the people who consumed grass juice, it would have to be in a fresh form, not powder. Maybe it can be extracted and preserved in some way, but I don't know how.
Fermentation maybe ? As you proposed earlier. I'm thinking about a kind of Kombucha, for instance. Which would link the proposal you also made of herbal infusion as a possible way of transferring information to water + the addition of sugar and salt for better water absorption.
What surprised me is that in this experiment, physiological saline had basically zero absorption in the small intestine. I know that you need to add sugar to salt in order to improve the absorption of water, but I was not expecting to see zero absorption.

Doesn't it sound like a question for the Cs ?

Maybe, but the C's love well-informed questions, and I'm still far away from it. I still don't know whether it is about proteins, minerals, or something else.

But then it would come down to consuming the young a 1st density species, this time...

No, minerals are 1st density. Plants are 2nd.

Wouldn't the kind of 'universal law' the C's recently talked about also apply ?

C's are against eating grains and eggs. Both are seeds of a new life. The young plant is not a seed, and it is universal food of all herbivores. So I don't think that there is anything unnatural in eating them. Also, snakes like to eat eggs, but they are genetically connected to birds, so maybe eggs are good for them.

Fermentation maybe ? As you proposed earlier. I'm thinking about a kind of Kombucha, for instance. Which would link the proposal you also made of herbal infusion as a possible way of transferring information to water + the addition of sugar and salt for better water absorption.

I both some wheatgrass powder and made a tea from it. And the first time I tried it, I felt a surge of energy. After that, nothing. It is possible that it was a placebo, but perhaps it wasn't? Perhaps something disappears after opening? Perhaps that is the reason why the Quinton water is packed in little ampules and not in bottles? If that's true, that this wheatgrass can be made into powder, but it would have to be separated in small packages. Like hermetically closed tea sticks or something. I will try to revive my old wheatgrass powder with some antioxidants, but if that doesn't work, I will buy another bag and try it again. Maybe I should immediately separate it in small bags and put it in freezer?

Reviving doesn't work. Maybe I could make a big batch of tea after first opening and then keep that tea in a freezer. Or make a homeopathic mother tincture with ethanol, and then used that for future use. Or try to extract it with some fat or glycerin, since Weston Price said that it is fat soluble.

• “Japanese teens have no good reason to lag behind Koreans in terms of height. Japanese consume more meat than Koreans. Japanese also drink more milk than Koreans do. Meat and milk are some of the main sources of protein, which is said to be deeply associated with height.”
Uh, no, Koreans eat 1.5 times more meat than the Japanese.

C's are against eating grains and eggs. Both are seeds of a new life. The young plant is not a seed, and it is universal food of all herbivores.
Thanks, indeed the subtelty was "potential young". I've mixed it with a personal thought that eating the youngs would be kind of unethical. But from a broader perspective, eating any other life is actually unethical by nature. There may be a spectrum.
(L) That's a good question. Why are eggs so bad for so many of us?

A: They are the potential young of another species with linkages to reptiles.
Perhaps something disappears after opening? Perhaps that is the reason why the Quinton water is packed in little ampules and not in bottles?
You made a reference to it in your next post: I was also thinking that the effect may be optimal in special doses, smthg similar to the homeopathic principle (?).

Do you ever get a feeling that Google is reading your mind? I often find myself looking at some of the recommended videos on YT that talk about something that I previously thought about. Here is one example. I was thinking about the fact that Charles Schnabel said that he got the bet results with wheatgrass that he harvested at 4 AM. And I was wondering about that. And then I found this video that talks about antioxidants being the highest during the night because that is when the stress from cold in plants is highest:

Now, the C's talked about suffering before:

A: Suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA receptors.

Session 26 February 2002

What if suffering in plants also activates their DNA receptors, which makes them more receptive to some beneficial cosmic information?

It's true that cold stress increases antioxidants in plants.

There are also several recent studies about the effect of ethanol, and even methanol, on improving the cold, salt and drought tolerance of plants.

Perhaps this could also be used for growing the cereal grasses. However, how would this influence the beneficial effect of cereal grass juice on human health is currently not explored.

This woman says that she gives the pulp from the cabbage juice to her chickens and that chickens because of that lay eggs even in the winter. That is the same effect that Charles Schnabel noticed in his experiments with wheatgrass powder. Perhaps this grass factor really can be also found in other leafy vegetables. But it has to be juiced for some reason. Except for ruminants, they seem to be capable of extracting it without juicing.

I started reading Max Gerson, to see what he said about juicing, and so far I found this:

They had to drink orange juice, grapefruit juice, and apple and carrot juice. This had to be produced in a special machine — a grinder and a separate press — because I found that in centrifugal juicers or liquefiers, I couldn't obtain the kind of juice which cured patients. At first, I had thought that liquefiers would be the most wonderful thing. All the material was there, nothing was lost. But it didn't work. Then I found out through a physicist that in the liquefier, in the center, there is positive electricity and in the fluid there is negative electricity. This electricity kills the oxidizing enzymes. And that is also true for the centrifugal juicer and the other apparatus. The juice must therefore be made by a grinder and a separate press - if possible, made of stainless steel.

A Cancer Therapy

Perhaps it's not about electricity, but oxidation, which is much stronger in centrifugal juicers. If it is about oxidation, then adding some vitamin C would help prevent oxidation. But who knows, maybe the electricity is also involved.

Back
Top Bottom