Channelling the Cassiopaeans

Are there any members in the SOTT/Cassiopaean forums that could currently channel the C's before the Wave hits? The C's have mentioned previously of being in contact with others-other than Laura that is. From memory, maybe sixteen was the number. And what have the other contacts been doing with the information. Could we find any references to them on the internet? Have any of the other contacts found Laura's material?

Huh? bub?

if I were to ask a question for consideration to be addressed by the C's my first thoughts would be:

what relevance does this question have to the environment of which I am a part?

does its potential for beneficial impact (why I think tis such a grand idee) benefit myself or others or even any combination? is it at all PERTINENT to my daily living life?

in short, something which I could not determine by sole means alone, and this conclusion reached after researching what CAN be known and determined reasonably false or true in the greater context.

Then, my question would be something like,

What are the craft that frequently fly over lake michigan in the Chicago region?

There are a few variations as far as appearance, but normal craft they are not and repitual in their timing they are.

I have a theory regards Lake Michigan, not really a theory, just a hunch, that natural resources of great abundance in a concentrated area tend to reveal tunnel plans for consortium and that for the energy, assuming, yes, necessary to pilot or maniuplate, fly these craft, where they loop 20+ times in a given night, they are not craft landing at an airfield but a PATROL of some origin, and that patrol may be beaming any manner of frequencies or acting as a relay bounce from outer space satellites.

Then again, could be something else unexplained.

But for many months I have observed this and seen some of these ships flash across the sky as lights, star lights and central, stationed, stars, to momentary objects moving across the sky, stopping, arcing, inclining.

But I am not quite sure what you refer to with channeling the C"s?

16?

nerve dissector?

no comprehendre diggystarlust

I guess what you are REALLY saying is that you are searching for "validity" of a kind or your own flavor of the teachings for you want either proof or an outside source independent of this team, headed by Laura here for the opinions of other would-be C's channels?

Leo 6 was mentioned recently on this forum which in the zodiac marks a critical degree of blindness lost in the folly of life and one's own grand delusions.

ziggystarlust said:
Are there any members in the SOTT/Cassiopaean forums that could currently channel the C's before the Wave hits? The C's have mentioned previously of being in contact with others-other than Laura that is. From memory, maybe sixteen was the number. And what have the other contacts been doing with the information. Could we find any references to them on the internet? Have any of the other contacts found Laura's material?

If I recall correctly most other contacts were at some time in the past. To receive a high degree of objectivity from any channeling apparently requires many years of 'grooving' i.e. cleaning one's 'machine' to reduce as much as possible any subjective interference in the information received. Given that the Cs have a very good track record with Laura, I'm not sure what the point in someone else trying would be. Basically, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Herakles said:
Leo 6 was mentioned recently on this forum which in the zodiac marks a critical degree of blindness lost in the folly of life and one's own grand delusions.

Can you provide a reference for that Herakles? I would be interested to read more about that idea, but can't find any references to it.

Herakles said:
Huh? bub?

<snip>

no comprehendre diggystarlust

<snip>

Herakles,

This response was rather rude and uncalled for.

As far as I can tell ziggystarlust just asked a simple question and it seems like you kind of went off on him for no reason.

Is there something bothering you at the moment?

I too was rather confused after reading Herakles' post, i attributed it to a bad language translation.

ziggystarlust said:

Maybe take it from this site too, that there are no shortcuts ;). As Perceval stated it needs a lot of work, to clean the machine and doing it (via Éiriú Eolas, diet changes and to keep up with reading and applying it and last but not least networking) you can learn many, many things about yourself. Which goes in the direction what the C's repeated many times: "learning is fun", so that there is actually no time for channeling left, cause still many questiones have to be answered and discovered first and can be done without starting to channel.

My two cents.

ignis.intimus said:
Herakles said:

Can you provide a reference for that Herakles? I would be interested to read more about that idea, but can't find any references to it.

I think he is refers to this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24584.0.html

Thank you Pashalis. I should've been more clear, I was wondering specifically about the astrological concept I bolded. It is a little confusing for me, because Herakles mentions Leo 6 which is apparently some band of trickster elementals while mentioning the significance of Leo within the zodiac. I am curious about that zodiac part. Then again, I don't know much about astrology which could be the problem. I tried to find some reference myself, but there is so much junk out there when you dig for astrology info I was hoping he might have a link handy.

ziggystarlust said:

There are a few things that this question brings to mind:

1) The "Wave" is a hypothetical construct that is not proven or even fully understood so best not to pin anything on it.

2) What IS obvious is that this planet is already rocking and rolling for reasons that are poorly understood by science though there are explanations given by "channeled" sources, many of which are contradictory. The Cassiopaeans predicted the events of the current days in broad strokes many years ago and gave a reason why things would be changing, i.e. a companion star and "The Wave." The two are supposedly loosely interactive.

3) Even without cataclysms of any sort, either triggered by some agency off planet or on planet, humanity is in for a possible/probably extinction event. See Lierre Keith's book "The Vegetarian Myth" to understand why this is so.

4) Along with the coming food crisis due to raping of the planet via agriculture/chemicals, there are weather problems that will not only add to the conditions that create golbal famine, but also very likely presage a coming Ice Age. Some researchers are pointing out that Ice Ages descend much faster than anyone ever supposed and the Cassiopaeans, have, in fact said that "sudden glacial rebound" following global warming, is "much, much, much faster than thought." If they are including the thinking of even those researchers who think it happens pretty fast, then we've got a problem.

Okay, so those are the issues relating to the first part of the question regarding "The Wave" itself. The take home message is: don't be concerned about "The Wave", there is so much happening in real world terms that you don't need any mystical, metaphysical idea to contemplate.

The Cassiopaeans have mentioned being in contact with 1) Kantekkians way in the past; 2) Something called "The Quorum". Regarding who and what and how the Cassiopaeans are and who could possibly contact them, they have said "We are you in the future." What does that "you" mean? Based on the answers the Cs have given, it is a number of individual "consciousness units" that are members of a particular soul group. (They may or may not be incarnated.) Thus, channeling the Cs would probably depend on whether or not that individual is a member of that particular soul group. The Cs have also said that the constellations in the sky are information about various soul groups, so there are clearly others. They also indicated this in their remark "we are where we are." They have also said "next stop, Leo." My guess is that, since the Cassiopaean transmissions apparently are possible because of the supernova in Cassiopaea, then that suggests a supernova event in Leo. As it happens, there is a report of such last year: the American Association of Variable Star Observer’s Report #222 stated: “Bright Supernova in UGC 5189A: SN 2010jl
November 5, 2010
See: http://www.universetoday.com/77618/new-supernova-lights-up-leo/ (I actually just found this info so I'm surprised because that rather fits with some things the Cs hinted back in 2010 including their new "signature".)

The bottom line of that would seem to be that anyone who channeled the Cassiopaeans would be a member of our soul group, i.e. colinear.

As to who can or can't do it, the Cs have said:

Q: ... (BRH) Is there any way I can
contact you guys directly?
A: Well, D***, only if you present yourself into the
presence of these 3rd densities here. Remember, their
request was hard earned, and one of them has been
channeling throughout this incarnation, much to his
detriment. Those neighborhood kids usually do not respond
favorably to psychic awareness, now do they? Another one
here has literally turned the world upside down in search
of the greatest truths for all of humanity, much to her
potential peril. And the third one here had to endure
almost unimaginable hardships and tests of stamina in
order to realize his destined path of bringing your 3rd
density realm to the brink of 4th density transitional
adjustment. So, the path is open to you. Wanna follow?!?

You may have noticed that we have been in the process of "grooving" other channels at our sessions. While some men can participate, if they are of a certain nature, the position is really only open to women, as it was in our ancient past.

Laura said:
You may have noticed that we have been in the process of "grooving" other channels at our sessions. While some men can participate, if they are of a certain nature, the position is really only open to women, as it was in our ancient past.

What is that certain nature?

ignis.intimus said:
Laura said:

What is that certain nature?

Extremely supporting and nurturing and active on behalf of, feminine nature.

That was an excellent question Ziggy brought up. The answer from Laura was even more so. This is why I am happy to converse with you guys. Many Thanks. DGF

Laura said:
3) Even without cataclysms of any sort, either triggered by some agency off planet or on planet, humanity is in for a possible/probably extinction event. See Lierre Keith's book "The Vegetarian Myth" to understand why this is so.

Deep Nutrition suggests another: generation-to-generation epigenetic deterioration to the point where we can no longer reproduce.

So many indications converging on the same general timeframe.

Laura said:
There are a few things that this question brings to mind:

1) The "Wave" is a hypothetical construct that is not proven or even fully understood so best not to pin anything on it.

2) What IS obvious is that this planet is already rocking and rolling for reasons that are poorly understood by science though there are explanations given by "channeled" sources, many of which are contradictory. The Cassiopaeans predicted the events of the current days in broad strokes many years ago and gave a reason why things would be changing, i.e. a companion star and "The Wave." The two are supposedly loosely interactive.

4) Along with the coming food crisis due to raping of the planet via agriculture/chemicals, there are weather problems that will not only add to the conditions that create golbal famine, but also very likely presage a coming Ice Age. Some researchers are pointing out that Ice Ages descend much faster than anyone ever supposed and the Cassiopaeans, have, in fact said that "sudden glacial rebound" following global warming, is "much, much, much faster than thought." If they are including the thinking of even those researchers who think it happens pretty fast, then we've got a problem.

Okay, so those are the issues relating to the first part of the question regarding "The Wave" itself. The take home message is: don't be concerned about "The Wave", there is so much happening in real world terms that you don't need any mystical, metaphysical idea to contemplate.

Best shield against cult accusation. A little revise to extract the idea and it should be stick at the top of the French site, at least, I think.

Back
Top Bottom