Channelling the Cassiopaeans

Adolanaea said:
On another note I would like to add that Jewish and muslims believe that there is something missing in man that prayer does not count if is not in company of at least another man, contrary to women they can pray alone.

Sound like an implanted ritual twist.

About channelling I just find this in Cayce's readings. In 3744-1, the person enquire how to conduct a session of Q/A with the channel. Here' the answer:

(Q) What kind of questions should be asked?
(A) Only those that are in accord with spiritual and soul forces and laws, which are as these: That which is willing to assist or to make the All better, and by better we mean, relief from pain, suffering of any kind or character without the expense of another individual.
(Q) Should all questions be positive or negative?
(A) Positive. Negative gives deflection.

Perhaps it can be helpful for the team, don't know if it's appropriate as it's strongly related to Cayce.

Ellipse said:
About channelling I just find this in Cayce's readings. In 3744-1, the person enquire how to conduct a session of Q/A with the channel. Here' the answer:

(Q) What kind of questions should be asked?
(A) Only those that are in accord with spiritual and soul forces and laws, which are as these: That which is willing to assist or to make the All better, and by better we mean, relief from pain, suffering of any kind or character without the expense of another individual.
(Q) Should all questions be positive or negative?
(A) Positive. Negative gives deflection.

Perhaps it can be helpful for the team, don't know if it's appropriate as it's strongly related to Cayce.
I wonder if by 'a positive question' it means a quest for knowledge that would be STO in its revelation.

stellar said:
I wonder if by 'a positive question' it means a quest for knowledge that would be STO in its revelation.

I think the statement is far too vague to know one way or another what was meant.

anart said:
stellar said:

I think the statement is far too vague to know one way or another what was meant.

Yes it's vague but I think he mean using the negative syntax, i.e. better to ask "Should we use this" than "Should we not use that".

Laura said:
You may have noticed that we have been in the process of "grooving" other channels at our sessions. While some men can participate, if they are of a certain nature, the position is really only open to women, as it was in our ancient past.

So, I take this to mean feminine energy only, and if so, would that mean that masculine energy would be counter productive for this purpose?

davey72 said:
Laura said:
You may have noticed that we have been in the process of "grooving" other channels at our sessions. While some men can participate, if they are of a certain nature, the position is really only open to women, as it was in our ancient past.

So, I take this to mean feminine energy only, and if so, would that mean that masculine energy would be counter productive for this purpose?

I'm not sure about "counter productive" but I take it to mean a man has to have a certain kind of energy, and it's rare to find it.

Mrs. Peel said:
davey72 said:
Laura said:

I'm not sure about "counter productive" but I take it to mean a man has to have a certain kind of energy, and it's rare to find it.

Thus the expression often used by women..."It's hard to find a good man! LOL!

ziggystarlust said:
Are there any members in the SOTT/Cassiopaean forums that could currently channel the C's before the Wave hits? The C's have mentioned previously of being in contact with others-other than Laura that is. From memory, maybe sixteen was the number. And what have the other contacts been doing with the information. Could we find any references to them on the internet? Have any of the other contacts found Laura's material?

My answer to the last question is YES. I bolded the question above because I feel that everyone that is truly serious about working on themselves and connecting with others of like mind (as I see on this site) in some way shape or form have been "contacted" and guided to Laura and her material and this forum by something or someone. So YES I believe the "others" have found Laura's material and it is all of YOU!

I've never channeled nor do I have an interest in doing it but I found this site. I officially "woke up" the summer of 2010, towards the end of the summer. The first book I read was Spiritual Evolution by Bruce Lipton and it went on from there to The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, The Field by Lynn McTaggart, Frequency by Penny Pierce, all of Linda Mouton Howe's books and many, many, many others. I even started reading about Quantum Physics online and watching You Tube videos trying to learn as much as I could about it. My personal library is full of a mish mash of books that got me here. I didn't stumble upon Laura's books until August 2013 (I had to reference my Amazon account to be sure of the exact date.) In fact, scanning my personal library, most of the books I read before 2013 are not even on the forum's recommended reading list, except for some of the nutrition/diet books.

If you had told me in June of 2010 that I would be typing on this forum, today, this afternoon, instead of sitting in an executive conference room, I would have said, "You've lost your flippin marbles!"

Before I "woke up", I was working my way up to a VP position within a corporation. I had absolutely no interest in this kind of stuff nor did I have the time. I'm not gonna bore you with the details of how I woke up because its different for everyone and I think its personal to everyone. But a switch was flipped that summer, to put it in lay terms. I started questioning everything in my life and that's what got me to start reading and learning. Believe me, the people around me thought I was insane. I had an excellent career, a great marriage (still do), good health (still do) and I live 4 miles from the beach. What the heck was there to complain about!? I kept hearing that from those around me, but I wasn't complaining I was growing into the person I am now and will continue to grow into and at times it is uncomfortable. I didn't know what was going on, I was like the fool, stumbling around, doing what intuitively I felt was right for me, or what my soul knew was right for my awakening. I didn't need to read The Zelator to do this, I did it naturally on my own. Although I am reading it now, and it probably would have helped. :)

Any ways, I am now a courier working 5 hours a day at less than half the pay I was getting and just loving life. I have so much time to read and write and contemplate, its fantastic! But again, I did not intend to be here, it just happened, I can't explain it. My old co-workers still think I'm crazy.

So, I think those that are truly serious were "contacted" in some way or "lead" or "guided", or whatever you want to label it, your pick. I am proof of it.

Perhaps our soul groups are working in tandem, as I think I read on this thread. Perhaps on the other side all of our soul groups plopped our hands into the center like a team, counted: one, two, three and yelled "Let's do this!" and then we all jumped in head first. One group was from the C's another from the K's, another from the R's (just randomly picking letters) but ALL from the same "sector" of STO candidates or maybe "STO Cadets." That's how I like to see it. And I'd like to congratulate the others that were "foolish" enough to dive in and agree to wake up and work. Y'all are a rare group and I'm glad I found you no matter how I got here. Just glad that I did.

That's my two cents and the reason why I chose the quote on my profile. "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forward." Soren Kierkegaard

Talk at ya later!!

Back
Top Bottom