Charles Hall and the Tall Whites

Well, gambling sounds like STS (unless they intentionally lose, in this case it's STO).

I am not so sure it is STO, I would rather say winning is more STO in a way in relation to your opponents(but depends from person to person) if your winning in a way affects person to not play anymore that game. Because if you let the person win it egoism and greed will only grow stronger and he will only play more. But your winning is STS if you did not have intention to learn that person something and you kept the prize for selfish purposes. But if a person is desperate for money(broke) in some way losing could help that person if it is a honest and nice person. It also depends on other players but if playing against house I find it utterly naive because almost every time house wins because it is all rigged, so I am not sure that many people do not realize that but their wishful thinking is so big that it shuts out their reason. Something very peculiar for me.

Corvinus said:
Well, gambling sounds like STS (unless they intentionally lose, in this case it's STO).

I am not so sure it is STO, I would rather say winning is more STO in a way in relation to your opponents(but depends from person to person) if your winning in a way affects person to not play anymore that game. Because if you let the person win it egoism and greed will only grow stronger and he will only play more. But your winning is STS if you did not have intention to learn that person something and you kept the prize for selfish purposes. But if a person is desperate for money(broke) in some way losing could help that person if it is a honest and nice person. It also depends on other players but if playing against house I find it utterly naive because almost every time house wins because it is all rigged, so I am not sure that many people do not realize that but their wishful thinking is so big that it shuts out their reason. Something very peculiar for me.

I think it's important to realize, and remember, that as STS beings, we really can't even imagine what it's like to be STO - so having conversations about whether gambling is STO or STS is kind of nonsensical. Having such a conversation about imaginary beings described by a disinfo artist is beyond nonsensical. ;)

Having such a conversation about imaginary beings described by a disinfo artist is beyond nonsensical. ;)

Yes I agree, I was more referring to general human experience here on 3D not imaginary friends. I did not express myself correctly because I was thinking more in a sense of STS 3D human helping other fellow human. Do not think STO gambles and plays games because in all these games it as all about one men, stealing of energy/attention to that one individual. Hope this clarify. :)

Just for the record -- for some reason the video mentioned in Reply #11 has caught wider attention:

http://www.sott.net/article/260378-Man-claims-secret-technology-exchange-with-extraterrestrials

http://whofortedblog.com/2013/04/01/man-claims-secret-technology-exchange-extraterrestrials/

Back
Top Bottom