Cherie

My Cherie passed over on the 22nd of January. She was 14. She was born Dec 2nd 2007 and she adopted me as her human mama on my birthday, Feb. 2008. I want to share here some photos of her because she truly was an extraordinary girl and I sure miss her.

This is Cherie when she first came to us:

View attachment 54223

Here she is with Ark helping him with math:

View attachment 54230
She was growing fast but still just a baby:

View attachment 54225

As a young adult:

View attachment 54226

A superb athlete:

View attachment 54231
A mother:

View attachment 54228

An incredible beauty:

View attachment 54229
RIP puppy.My dog is getting old and I often wonder how I'll deal with her passing.I often think that since we never really die then we're only separated temporarily, though the wait still hurts.Best wishes.

Sorry about losing Cherie. I know the empty feeling inside with a companion passed over. You can never replace Cherie but we've always soon got a puppy and started anew. My picture is our chocolate lab at his first social outing. May you find comfort in this transition.

Sorry about losing Cherie. I know the empty feeling inside with a companion passed over. You can never replace Cherie but we've always soon got a puppy and started anew. My picture is our chocolate lab at his first social outing. May you find comfort in this transition.

I don't think I'll get another dog. Ark and I agree that Cherie is a hard act to follow. We have the cat, that should do.

I am truly sorry for your loss, Laura, Ark and Chateau family. And thank you for sharing about her life and some of the wonderful moments with us. Cherie was an amazing doggie, and will remain with you in some way even if not in her body anymore as she will always hold a special place in your hearts and memories. You did what was best for her in the end, and I am sure she's now playing ball with Elvis and the other doggies you have seen leaving to 5D over the years.

My heart goes out to you :hug2:

On dirait tous que cela sent la fin...

We all feel that it smells like the end...

Back
Top Bottom