Children of the Universe

WOW!!! That was REALLY beautiful. Sooooo touching, thank you for sharing this wonderful poem, Belibaste.

Beautiful! Directly from your heart and experience. Thank you very much!

Wonderful poem Belibaste, truly unique and a reflection of you and the knowledge you have won through hard experience.

This is very nice. One day I will be able to reflect upon these words with just as much understanding as you do. Thank you!

Very very beautiful, Belibaste, thank you for sharing it with us, and deepest congrats for your learning experience and your healing! :flowers:

I read your thread the other day and this poem just now Belibaste. Thank you for posting it, it was really nice! :)

Eddie said:
One day I will be able to reflect upon these words with just as much understanding as you do.

Me too, I hope I can realize the words better some day.

Tykes said:
Hi Belibaste, inspired by your poem i dared to do (or try) a musical adaptation of those beautiful words, it´s a little homage to your inspiration. I would like to share it, specially dedicated to FOTCM. Thanks a lot Belibaste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgLLrBmPyZc

Hi Tykes,

Wow, that sounds really good, I liked it!

I guess it was not very easy to sing this text because the verses don't always have the same number of syllabes.

Thank you!

Thanks Belibaste for sharing your creativity, which is clearly based on deep life experience.
And thanks to Tykes who felt moved to make a song with it.

I have been pondering it a bit.

Is it ok if I ask you, Belibaste, something about it? Often people make something creative, but I sometimes wish I could ask them something about their creations - so now I have a chance because you are accessible! You, are free to answer or not, of course!
I will put my comments below in square brackets:

Children of the Universe

Orphans of love, sobbing alone in a dark room
She's always been there, wiping your tears

Children of trauma, hearing your father's doom
She's always been there, soothing your fears

Seekers of care, in search of an invisble mother
She's always been there, were you seeing her?

Loving your doubts when you lost faith
Loving your life when you wished death

Giving you hope when you saw darkness
Giving you strength when you fought sadness

Helping you learn from your mistakes
Helping you soul when put at stakes

[I think you meant "your" soul?]
["put at stakes": is that similar to the expression "put to the stake"? In other words is this a reference to the time of the Inquisition when a person was tied to a stake and burned? In this poem, a soul is "put to the stake" figuratively, that is, it goes through deep suffering, often due to mistakes by the personality?]

Respecting your choice and your biterness
[spell check: "bitterness"]
Respecting your anger and your blindness

Showing the path when being lost
Showing the light when facing ghost
[I was wondering which is most what you meant here: "facing A ghost" or "facing THE" ghost. I was just thinking that the article "a" or "the" can change the meaning quite a bit. Did you have any particular ghost in mind?]

Helping you create when you seek destruction
Helping you awake when you cherish illusion

Caring gently sister of sorrows
Caring deeply for brothers and heroes

She was always here, did you see a glitch
when you turned your back for the wicked witch

She was always here, did you pay attention
when seeing yourself as pure perfection

Divine Cosmic Mind, God or Universe
She's your companion, your guide, your consciousness

Mother of each, the poor, the small, the weak
Loving you all, petty, silly or meek