Christmas morning explosion in Nashville, Tennessee

Found the street-level slow-mo video of the explosion. It could just as easily be that the fireball is still coming from the RV as described by the gentleman in the interview above, and isn't apparent till it clears the smoke. Or not. He was awfully specific about the fireball and it's path. I keep thinking about that guy who was interviewed right after the twin towers fell, who managed to set the outlines of the narrative about fires weakening steel beams and such rot, right off the bat.

Plus some speculation about missiles, from someone who probably saw a clip or still from the Turner vid.

Some overhead footage Christmas Day:
From the overhead footage video, the damaged area looks like the result of a lightening strike (to me, anyway). A very BIG lightening strike that hit a building with some sort of combustible material inside that then exploded outward as a result.

It's strangely reminiscent to the huge explosion in Beirut back in August of this year (osit).

Johnson, who was not seriously hurt, said the chaos started about 6:30 a.m., after he left his apartment at 309 Church Street and headed toward Second Avenue for his daily walk around downtown.

As he walked past the Premiere Parking lot on the corner of Third Avenue and Church Street, next to Bowie's Nashville, the blast went off.

"There was the loud boom, flying debris, dirt. It whacked me out to say," Johnson said, recalling fear and adrenaline kicking in. "A lot of flying glass and dirt. It smelled like burnt rubber."

The blast blew out most of the windows on the Church Street side of his building and windows to other businesses on the street, including Lonnie's Western Room and The Corner Market.

After the blast, Johnson got up and kept walking towards Second Avenue because he said he wanted to make sure no one was injured, but a Metro Nashville police officer stopped him.

"He told me to go home,"
Johnson said. "Wouldn't let me get any closer."

NASHVILLE EXPLOSION: A timeline of Friday's bombing downtown

'A gunshot mixed with an earthquake'

Elliott Anderson, 33, was asleep in his family's second-story Second Avenue loft when the explosion took place half a block away.

"Behind two walls and a closed door, it still sounded like a gunshot mixed with an earthquake as the shockwave went through our loft," Anderson said. "It completely blasted open all the doors and bent hinges and latches. In fact I think the whole front of the building may now be bowed and warped inward."

All the windows in the back of the building were blown out of their frames as the pressure was forced down the smaller alleyway,
he said.

"My mom’s bedroom is back there, so she was covered with glass and insulation as she was sleeping too," said Anderson who was home from Athens, Ga. visiting his mother, Kathy Anderson, and his stepdad for the holidays.

His stepdad, David Malloy, was outside walking the dog at the time.

"While he watched it happen, I think he may still be in a bit of shock or not remembering it clearly because he said he didn’t feel anything, but did see the massive fireball," he said. "Bricks and car parts and glass are everywhere where he was standing though, so I don’t know how he didn’t feel anything."

Dan Xavier, a 62-year-old psychiatrist who lives on the fifth floor of Johnson's building, said the blast woke him up but he went back to bed.

"An hour later, family called to check on me," said Xavier. "I went outside my bedroom and saw some of the hockey sticks on the wall dislodged on the floor. Some lamps also fell and one broke.

On Saturday morning, Xavier said he was safe and grateful no one was seriously hurt.

Nashville explosion
Saturday updates: The latest developments in the Nashville explosion
Person of interest identified in Nashville Christmas explosion
AT&T internet, phones, 911 still out after Nashville bombing
Six officers called 'heroes' for saving lives before explosion
For subscribers: Downtown residents recall moment bomb went of

The investigation continues

The blast closed the interstate system around the city for hours on Friday.

As of about 10 a.m., Saturday after working around the clock overnight, Metro Nashville police could be seen guarding a perimeter of the area where detectives along with agents from the FBI and ATF were working to determine what caused the blast they say was an an intentional act sparked by a vehicle.

As of Saturday morning, no motive was known in the explosion
that left hundreds of residents homeless on the cold Nashville Christmas night when temperatures dipped to the teens.

Authorities said the American Red Cross was working with those people.

This is a developing story.

And just ran into this news item where the FBI is now looking to investigate Nashville as a "5G paranoia bombing"

FBI agents investigating if 5G paranoia was behind Nashville bombing​

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - News4 Investigates has confirmed FBI agents spent Saturday speaking with a top Nashville real estate agent, who contacted them after fearing the subcontractor who worked for him may be the same man whose home they were searching.

Realtor Steve Fridrich contacted the FBI after reading Warner’s name, as for several years, a man by the name of Tony Warner had worked for him for several years doing information technology work.

Fridrich confirms that agents asked him whether or not Warner had paranoia about 5G technology.

Fridrich told the agents that Warner had never spoken to him about that.

But a source close to the federal investigation said that among several different tips and angles, agents are investigating whether or not Warner had paranoia that 5G technology was being used to spy on Americans.

A spokeswoman for the FBI said they could not comment because of the pending investigation.

Fridrich described the Tony Warner who worked for him as a kind person who they contacted only to work on internet issues.

“Nice guy. You know, he was a techie guy - don't mean anything negative about that. He would do this thing and leave. He didn't bother anybody. He did his thing and leave,” Fridrich said.

As for the RV that exploded when the bomb went off on December 25th, Fridrich said Warner only ever spoke of his fondness for camping in December.

View attachment 41067

Fitts has been talking about the buildings targeted re: George Floyd "protests" / BLM & Antifa rioting, arson, etc., in terms of "Opportunity Zones."

IRS website:

So, you have lock downs transferring the small business end of the economy (44% of the economy, not small at all) to private equity firms on Wall Street, and the targeting of key real estate [Opportunity Zones?] through the rioting, and now this explosion in same targeted area of downtown Nashville. It's no coincidence there is a Federal Reserve Bank in the area as well, as is typical of all targeted areas. I'd have to review Fitts' information on this to say more. I believe she mapped out Portland in this manner.

This is to flesh out the Fitts material I cited above:

If you go to 28:40 in this Truth Matters interview, Catherine Austin Fitts explains in detail how she and her team mapped out the different Opportunity Zones -- which she defines in a much more enlightening way than the government definition I quoted (!) These she mapped out in relation to the riots and the Federal Reserve banks. Note: 34 of the 37 Federal Reserve bank locations across the country they found to have riots (!)

Fitts states there are 12 Federal Reserve Banks, one headquarters, plus branches, all of which total 37 Federal Reserve Banks.

Fitts' definition of Opportunity Zones: "A tax shelter mechanism created in 2018 to help the tech billionaires as they sold their stock avoid capital gains. So, you can, if you're Jeff Bezos who sold ten billion dollars of stock this year, if you were to roll over your proceeds into Opportunity Zone investments and handle it in a certain way you could avoid all capital gains tax. So, this is fantastically profitable."

[...]

"If you look at the riots [in Minneapolis, where they first mapped things out] when I first saw how all the buildings and businesses destroyed along Lake Street were right at the bottom of the Opportunity [Zone], I started to laugh and I said--you know, I was Assistant Secretary of Housing, that's not a riot pattern, that's a real estate acquisition plan... So [hypothetically speaking], 'I' have a thriving series of small businesses, a lot owned by African Americans and Hispanics along a particular boulevard in the Opportunity Zone, if first I declare the businesses non-essential and shut them down, right? -- magic virus -- so, first I declare them non-essential so that now they're in real trouble, right? 'cause they can't do their business, and then I have riots and burn and damage them, right? -- if I was really clever I'd pull their insurance right before I did it, I don't know what the case was, but, we'll see -- so, now their business is shut down, they're now hung on their debt, whether their mortgage or their credit card, but even worse, now their building has been damaged and of course insurance doesn't cover all the repairs and fixing right? So, needless to say, it's going to be a lot easier and cheaper for me to go in and buy up all those buildings, right? Voila: it's called disaster capitalism."

As of the time of this video Fitts and her team mapped Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, and "a place in Ohio."

Fitts continues:

"... if you look at the clusters of where the damage is [in these cities], just speaking as Assistant Secretary of housing, those are in my opinion real estate acquisition plans, especially when they come on top of declaring all those businesses non-essential, and shutting them down; we're restricting them."

"I'm sure you've got a lot of restaurants in there. For example, when you look at San Francisco, 49% of the businesses in San Francisco are expected to shut down by the end of the year. Do you know how much real estate you're going to be able to pick up cheap on this? It's phenomenal. Now, when you realize that if they sell their tech stocks high they can pick it up real cheap. What's important to understand is, this makes the economics of building the smart grid out in the Fed Cities -- remember I said 34 of the 37 cities [with fed banks had riots] -- so this makes building out the smart grid around the fed banks much cheaper, which I'm assuming you want to do if you want to come out with a crypto system."

[end excerpts]

I recommend viewing parts one and two of this interview, but I wanted to address these Opportunity Zones, which relates to downtown Nashville where the explosion was, as does the ATT building, and it's connection to NSA surveillance, among other things.

George Webb notes that the timing of this explosion also works as a diversion tactic re: Trump's keeping the focus on the election fraud -- which brings up the question of how Trump himself has publicly handled this explosion:

As far as Trump's tweets go, unless I missed something, Trump has completely IGNORED the explosion, and is keeping his focus on the election fraud.

Juan O Savin was interviewed by Michael Jaco about a day ago.
They discuss the Nashville explosion. Start at 3.25

Fireball in W. Va?

Now look here....
arrow_up SOMETHING THEY'RE NOT TELLING US? Fireball Reports
All Countries
Nov 27, 2020 - Dec 28, 2020
with sound
with fragmentation
All types
All Event
Event IDP
ending only
Reports found: 3885 in the last 30 days

Noted on pg 4 Nashville TN 12/25 6:30.....MZ

This is to flesh out the Fitts material I cited above:

If you go to 28:40 in this Truth Matters interview, Catherine Austin Fitts explains in detail how she and her team mapped out the different Opportunity Zones -- which she defines in a much more enlightening way than the government definition I quoted (!) These she mapped out in relation to the riots and the Federal Reserve banks. Note: 34 of the 37 Federal Reserve bank locations across the country they found to have riots (!)

Fitts states there are 12 Federal Reserve Banks, one headquarters, plus branches, all of which total 37 Federal Reserve Banks.

Fitts' definition of Opportunity Zones: "A tax shelter mechanism created in 2018 to help the tech billionaires as they sold their stock avoid capital gains. So, you can, if you're Jeff Bezos who sold ten billion dollars of stock this year, if you were to roll over your proceeds into Opportunity Zone investments and handle it in a certain way you could avoid all capital gains tax. So, this is fantastically profitable."

[...]

"If you look at the riots [in Minneapolis, where they first mapped things out] when I first saw how all the buildings and businesses destroyed along Lake Street were right at the bottom of the Opportunity [Zone], I started to laugh and I said--you know, I was Assistant Secretary of Housing, that's not a riot pattern, that's a real estate acquisition plan... So [hypothetically speaking],
This was an interesting interview and thank you for sharing the video. For many decades Banks did this type of calculated acquisition of prime land (in cities like Jersey City, NJ) by ruining the blacks( other targetted population) with drugs. Now, they are using BLM looting to do the same. Sadly, nobody is suspecting how people are emotionally manipulated. I think she was careful to avoid, what will Mr. Global do with humans, when the machines takes over. I guess she is avoiding to mention the eugenics plan to reduce the population to 2 billion (to avoid being blamed as Conspiracy theorist).

By KIMBERLEE KRUESI, MICHAEL BALSAMO and Eric Tucker
Today, 3:33 am
More than 24 hours after blast that damaged dozens of buildings, motive remains elusive
Police close off an area damaged by an explosion on Christmas morning on December 25, 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee (Terry Wyatt/Getty Images/AFP)
Police close off an area damaged by an explosion on Christmas morning on December 25, 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee (Terry Wyatt/Getty Images/AFP)

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) — Federal agents converged Saturday on the home of a possible person of interest in the explosion that rocked downtown Nashville as investigators scoured hundreds of tips and leads in the blast that damaged dozens of buildings on Christmas morning.

More than 24 hours after the explosion, a motive remained elusive as investigators worked round-the-clock to resolve unanswered questions about a recreational vehicle that blew up on a mostly deserted street on a sleepy holiday morning and was prefaced by a recorded warning advising those nearby to evacuate. The attack, which damaged an AT&T building, continued to wreak havoc Saturday on cellphone service and police and hospital communications in several Southern states.

Investigators from multiple federal and local law enforcement agencies were at a home in Antioch, in suburban Nashville, after receiving information relevant to the investigation, said FBI Special Agent Jason Pack. Another law enforcement official, who was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity, said investigators regard a person associated with the property as a person of interest.

Federal agents could be seen looking around the property, searching the home and the backyard. A Google Maps image had shown a similar recreational vehicle parked in the backyard when the photo was captured in May 2019; an AP reporter at the scene did not see the vehicle at the property in the late afternoon Saturday.

AP_20360530964724.jpg

Debris is scattered near the scene of an explosion in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, Dec. 25, 2020 (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)

There were other signs of progress in the investigation, as the FBI revealed that it was looking at a number of individuals who may be connected to it. Officials also said no additional explosive devices have been found — indicating no active threat to the area. Investigators have received around 500 tips and leads.

“It’s just going to take us some time,” Douglas Korneski, the special agent in charge in charge of the FBI’s Memphis field office, said at a Saturday afternoon news conference. “Our investigative team is turning over every stone” to understand who did this and why.

Separately, the Federal Emergency Management Agency said in a report Saturday that tissue samples found at the scene were determined to be human remains. Officials said they were working vigorously to identify whom the remains belong to.

Beyond that, the only known casualties were three injured people. The infrastructure damage, meanwhile, was broadly felt, due to an AT&T central office being affected by the blast. Police emergency systems in Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama, as well as Nashville’s COVID-19 community hotline and a handful of hospital systems, remained out of service.

The building contained a telephone exchange, with network equipment in it — but the company has declined to say exactly how many people have been impacted.

Asked whether the AT&T building could have been a possible target, Korneski said, “We’re looking at every possible motive that could be involved.”

Investigators shut down the heart of downtown Nashville’s tourist scene — an area packed with honky-tonks, restaurants and shops — as they shuffled through broken glass and damaged buildings to learn more about the explosion.

Mayor John Cooper has enforced a curfew in the downtown area until Sunday via executive order to limit public access to the area. More than 40 buildings were affected.

AT&T said restoration efforts are facing several challenges, which include a fire that “reignited overnight and led to the evacuation of the building.” This has forced their teams to work with safety and structural engineers and drilling access holes into the building in order to reconnect power.

“Our teams continue to work around the clock on recovery efforts from yesterday morning’s explosion in Nashville,” the company said in a Saturday statement. “We have two portable cell sites operating in downtown Nashville with numerous additional portable sites being deployed in the Nashville area and in the region.”

Ray Neville, president of technology at T-Mobile, said on Twitter that service disruptions affected Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Birmingham and Atlanta. “We continue to see service interruptions in these areas following yesterday’s explosion. Restoration efforts continue around the clock & we will keep you updated on progress,” he said in a tweet Saturday.

The outages had even briefly grounded flights at the Nashville International Airport, but service was continuing normally as of Saturday. The Federal Aviation Association has since issued a temporary flight restriction around the airport, requiring pilots to follow strict procedures until Dec. 30.

According to Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake, police officers responded on Friday to a report of shots fired when they encountered the RV blaring a recorded warning that a bomb would detonate in 15 minutes. Police evacuated nearby buildings and called in the bomb squad. The RV exploded shortly afterward.

Meanwhile the heat is on Binden!

Last edited:
Fireball in W. Va?

Now look here....
arrow_up SOMETHING THEY'RE NOT TELLING US? Fireball Reports
All Countries
Nov 27, 2020 - Dec 28, 2020
with sound
with fragmentation
All types
All Event
Event IDP
ending only
Reports found: 3885 in the last 30 days

Noted on pg 4 Nashville TN 12/25 6:30.....MZ

These appear to be short sunset contrails. If it was a meteor, I'd imagine there'd be 360 degree fire coverage on that flying brick. In the video, I see two pronounced and separated trails.

This is probably just a coincidence but last night my wife and I watched Butch Cassidy (played by Paul Newman) and the Sundance Kid (played by Robert Redford) movie. Etta Place was played by Katherine Ross. So the posts above about Catherine Austin Fitts interview rang a bell.

One of the Wild Bunch gang members was a fellow who used the alias Matt Warner. Back in those days banks and trains were targets because they stored and transported the gold and cash. Nowdays its telecom and computers.

Matt Warner: The Kind-Hearted Outlaw​

This was an interesting interview and thank you for sharing the video. For many decades Banks did this type of calculated acquisition of prime land (in cities like Jersey City, NJ) by ruining the blacks( other targetted population) with drugs. Now, they are using BLM looting to do the same. Sadly, nobody is suspecting how people are emotionally manipulated. I think she was careful to avoid, what will Mr. Global do with humans, when the machines takes over. I guess she is avoiding to mention the eugenics plan to reduce the population to 2 billion (to avoid being blamed as Conspiracy theorist).
She does a doodle/drawing of the human and the robot, side by side, and talks about how humans will largely become obviated through the use of technology, which is pretty close to what you just said. Also, she describes how humans will be used to teach/create the robotics so that humans are advancing their own obsolescence.

Back
Top Bottom