Christopher Langan's Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe

I don't know, is Langan really that smart? He's got this ethnic European superiority thing going on that seems pretty pompous, even racist. Maybe it's a reaction against anti-white sentiment in America, sure, but this just seems over the top to me, emotional thinking run amok.

There’s definitely a lot of projections coming from Langan here. Yes, Europeans do receive a lot of unjustified criticism, but Langan is doing this with the Chinese and Africans in the above also, irrespective of any slivers of fact. Odds are people receptive to his true and good ideas might be turned off by this poor behaviour, so in a way he’s arguing against himself and the potential good he may bring to others.

That man needs to find better people to follow and conversations to engage in on X. If you wouldn’t say something like that to someone sitting across from you, you probably shouldn’t be saying it across a keyboard either.

It reminds of the distinction between gurus and mentors, and that we should never put people on pedestals.

I don't know, is Langan really that smart? He's got this ethnic European superiority thing going on that seems pretty pompous, even racist. Maybe it's a reaction against anti-white sentiment in America, sure, but this just seems over the top to me, emotional thinking run amok.
Oh no. Not racism. Langan is cancelled!
There’s definitely a lot of projections coming from Langan here. Yes, Europeans do receive a lot of unjustified criticism, but Langan is doing this with the Chinese and Africans in the above also, irrespective of any slivers of fact. Odds are people receptive to his true and good ideas might be turned off by this poor behaviour, so in a way he’s arguing against himself and the potential good he may bring to others.

That man needs to find better people to follow and conversations to engage in on X. If you wouldn’t say something like that to someone sitting across from you, you probably shouldn’t be saying it across a keyboard either.

It reminds of the distinction between gurus and mentors, and that we should never put people on pedestals.
Langan was punching back at an anti-white Twitter account that was gloating about nature healing by reducing the white population. But of course, white men aren't allowed to dish it out, right? They're expected to take the abuse, indefinitely, because racism bad (but only white people are held to this standard, one somehow never finds Indians or Chinese clutching their pearls about other Indians or Chinese being racist).

Oh no. Not racism. Langan is cancelled!

Langan was punching back at an anti-white Twitter account that was gloating about nature healing by reducing the white population. But of course, white men aren't allowed to dish it out, right? They're expected to take the abuse, indefinitely, because racism bad (but only white people are held to this standard, one somehow never finds Indians or Chinese clutching their pearls about other Indians or Chinese being racist).
Well, I can't help but wonder what all these leftists who are so down on the 'Patriarchy' would do if they somehow discover that Jesus was Julius Ceasar. For example, if some liberal university announced it, (it's a thought experiment). Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth?

I have noticed that Indians, Chinese, and other Eastern peoples tend to do things or not based on their culture perhaps more so than Westerners.

Back
Top Bottom