Circumcision Articles and Discussions

Quite a bit of rangling going on here. I appreciate the ability of the moderators and administrators to witness their own mistakes and make amends for them. I never thought when I posted to this string that this topic would garner such attention.

Thank you Laura for the articles on circumcision. I have long contended that by interfering with the neural network, especially at such a young age, there is the possibility of social-emotional ramifications of the likes which may never ever be measured or studied comprehensively.

I am a circumcised male (now a days gender has to be stated). The post you made about the men that you cared for with hypnotherapy hit me in the stomach. Even now I feel a tightening. As I feel as if some of my sexual predilictions and obscurities may have a link to my circumcision. I could go on but this does not need to become a treatment session or an area that I unload my personal issues. I just wanted to thank you for bringing that to light.

_http://www.stopinfantcircumcision.org/

If you are having problem visualizing what Laura said about the poor boy who she heard/witnessed then click "I rather not know".
_http://www.stopinfantcircumcision.org/ScreamingMGM1280x854.jpg

Im sure there is a heighten chance for traumas to accrue, and why would you alter your body that have been evolving to fit the conditions of this planet? Seems dumb.

yes you must be right I am a droid of my programs and I have shut down completely..sob

Fifth Way said:
efields said:
OMG I just saw this. I had to share as its wonderful...have a laugh, and enjoy a little....Im on a list with Jack Sarfatti and he forwarded this...priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

Its just too precious. Maybe you need to be cat lover..We are, we have 3.
It seems that the programs that are running you, have now shut you down completely so that they are be able to totally dissociate you from the issue and the thread.
Wow. What a spectacular display. 8| Thank you for sharing.

Sarcasm is pure noise in this context efields. Your passive aggressive behavior can only be tolerated so long. Don't think you can just glibly reply to anyone. Forum rules exist for a reason.

efields said:
yes you must be right I am a droid of my programs and I have shut down completely..sob

Fifth Way said:
efields said:
OMG I just saw this. I had to share as its wonderful...have a laugh, and enjoy a little....Im on a list with Jack Sarfatti and he forwarded this...priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

Its just too precious. Maybe you need to be cat lover..We are, we have 3.
It seems that the programs that are running you, have now shut you down completely so that they are be able to totally dissociate you from the issue and the thread.
Seriously.. How can you expect that post to not be seen as a diversion. Its so blatant that its embarrassing. If you don't want to learn then why are you even here?
If you exclude data that conflict with your opinion and then even get help from the people here by them pointing out that you may be stuck in your thinking about the issue, maybe you shouldthank them and comeback later when you have matured enough to be objective enough to discuss.

GRiM said:
efields said:

Fifth Way said:
Seriously.. How can you expect that post to not be seen as a diversion. Its so blatant that its embarrassing. If you don't want to learn then why are you even here?
If you exclude data that conflict with your opinion and then even get help from the people here by them pointing out that you may be stuck in your thinking about the issue, maybe you shouldthank them and comeback later when you have matured enough to be objective enough to discuss.
Hmph, a grey cat. Diversion indeed ;)

See http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5201

Thanks Laura for sharing all the posts, and your story of saving your son from what I now see as butchery. This type of manipulation is not restricted only to males though, and in fact, seems to be somewhat prevalent in several countries. I found this here about women, and thought it might be of interest to this topic.

http://(www).ipu.org/wmn-e/fgm-what.htm

I'm getting a feeling here that this is a major operation to affect our minds, and in America, especially around here in Florida, in seems like an infestation, and seeming to match some of the experiences you described in your hypnotherapy sessions with males.

So how do doctors get away with the motives for this? What leg do they have to stand on in all the history related showing no value? Why has this not been stopped?

efields said:
God forbid you disagree with any dearly held views. The 'Gang' will come out swinging.
Amazing how time and time again 'they' come around accusing people of what they themselves are entirely guilty of.

efields said:
Oh yes someone actually had the GALL to ALTER my title on my post!!!

It was 'Compelling' at the first word of the title! What monkey did that?
What kind of being submits their child to mutilation?

Obviously one who doesn't think for themselves. Obviously one who can't empathize for whatever reasons. Obviously one who is entangled in beliefs.

Monkey see monkey do, isn't that how the saying goes?

efields:
Image-42EC0D905E5611D9.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg

I drank the WHAT?!?!
Uh, koolaid.

A load of hate here. A load.

What a Bunch of synchotrophc nonsense, We are all (humankind) akin to
the Cro Magnon pointing at the moon and yelling 'It's going to fall
run for the hills..." What do ANY of us know, of ANYTHING?

A bunch of zealots who all scream this and that ,what is THE
description of God...LOL silly children all want to be The One. We
all Know Nothing, let me rephrase that, Less than nothing, as we all
THINK we know so much. What a load of hooey.

We mortal all have OPINIONS many or most or all of which have little
basis in reality. A bunch of ants pondering the Big Yellow Ferrari.
Hmm wonder who made it? Get real, get a grip.

Your opinions are just your intuitions as 'they all had' As in The
world is flat and its the center of the Universe. In 100 years
probably most of what we think will be proved to be Bad science, Bad
information and Horribly misinformed. Archaic ideas on a Backwater
planet of life-forms that have yet to prove their mettle in the
Universe.

We seem positively stone age to me. I shudder to think how unworthy
we must appear to lovely advanced extraterrestrials, who perhaps have
several thousand or Million years on us. It also shutters to think
what will happen if some of the contacts to come, prove to be less
than advantageous to our species.

As we talk to gofers So they may have their conversations with us.
We, not be able to comprehend the complexity that is The Universe. We
may not be ready to advance to the needed level as we are still
KILLING each other. All off-world communication has stressed that
physical violence has ceased to be a state of being in the Universe,
as their powers of the mind have rendered violence as ancient folly.
They simply control the will of those they need to deal with.
Bloodshed is no longer needed/or tolerated, There is simply no need.

efields said:
It's coming from you.

Feel free to wander off to find a place where everyone there thinks that mutilating children is OK.

And watch out for that door on your way out. . .

efields said:
You just seem very angry. If you are looking for pity then this is wrong forum.

All off-world communication has stressed that
physical violence has ceased to be a state of being in the Universe,
as their powers of the mind have rendered violence as ancient folly.
They simply control the will of those they need to deal with.
Bloodshed is no longer needed/or tolerated, There is simply no need.
What kind of "off-worlders" have you been listening to? They sound very manipulative.

What is it lately with forum members losing their mask of sanity?

efields said:
You are a fan of Jack Sarfatti, I understand. So I will reply to your above statement using terms often used by Sarfatti and his friends on Sarfatti's list
(I copy and paste):

What you wrote is clearly idiotic.
That idiot accuses us of being hateful when he is obviously guilty.
You bloody idiot!
You really are a creditialled idiot aren't you?
This is sick and disgusting and untrue! What the hell do you know about hate, idiot!
This is crap Efields. You are behaving like an idiot.
Enough? Do you feel at home now? Happy? :) If you feel at home, then stay with Sarfatti - because you will not find your home here, on our forum.

Laura said:
efields said:
Better to keep to thing you know what you speak of as in personal experience.
Last of all, yes, your response was over-the-top defensive which is obvious from your need to be insulting and to feel that your manhood was being personally threatened. In my experience (not as a man, but as a therapist to many men with a broad spectrum of issues), most men who take such an attitude are, at some level, extremely uncertain about their "abilities." More than this, when it was necessary to deal with such problems between a couple, I often found that the partner of a man who had a highly inflated opinion of his ability to perform - generally phrased in the very terms you have used - was not in agreement with said opinion. Such men had very fragile egos and their partners often had to reassure them of their "competence" just to avoid being flamed and keep the peace. But the truth was that these women were very unhappy with the "performance" and that unhappiness manifested in other areas of the relationship. The two most common problems were 1) erectile dysfunction and 2) premature ejaculation.

In short, pardon me, but your slip is showing.
Bravo! Well done, Laura, my accolades to you!

Dane

A big thanks to Laura for all the articles posted. Many of my core programs seem tied up in sexually related issues, and while I think I found some childhood events for this, I think circumcision probably had a big impact earlier than I could remember. When I was born I was a month and a half premature and had to be in an incubator to survive. While I was reading about the pain infants go through during a circumcision, waves of shivers went through me and I cried when I thought about the combined stress I was probably under.

There are a number of foreskin restoration methods out there, and while I need to do some more research on them I am strongly considering making such efforts. Has anyone looked into these methods?

Back
Top Bottom