Circumcision Articles and Discussions

domivr said:
What is it lately with forum members losing their mask of sanity?
I was wondering the same thing. There seemed a spike of these occurrences during and right after the Signs server went down. Of particular interest, a number of them were members who have been around for quite a while: on_strike_usaexpat, greycat, and Tovy (at casschat). Newer members I noticed were Lordbucket and efields. All seemed to have issues with self reflection and self-importance. That they're all occurring during the same time frame is pretty interesting.

Shane said:
domivr said:
What is it lately with forum members losing their mask of sanity?
I was wondering the same thing. There seemed a spike of these occurrences during and right after the Signs server went down. Of particular interest, a number of them were members who have been around for quite a while: on_strike_usaexpat, greycat, and Tovy (at casschat). Newer members I noticed were Lordbucket and efields. All seemed to have issues with self reflection and self-importance. That they're all occurring during the same time frame is pretty interesting.
I don't know if it's related but thought I should report cause it might mean something general is going on and touching just certain "predisposed" people (for ex those having big issues with self importance and or narcissism and self-esteem).
For me it happened since I had a big flu, just after the restoration of the forum (hmm..). It put me in a strange state, like in a cocoon, a bubble where I feel quite disconnected. Also, I felt dizzy yesterday (maybe due to the meds I'm under, I'm not sure). I stopped reading Ponerology, which I was reading, and instead picked up old rock'n'folk magasines, wandering around. Tired, wanting to shut down everything. Very edgy and upset, yesterday I would have nearly cried for anything. I was becoming more a softie, wanting to stop everything, and just go back to sleep, not feeling in harmony with the forum's aim anymore. I'm gonna make a pause and self reflect, see if it's serious or just a bad time.
Maybe other members are "touched" by this... anyway I think it's useful to report it cause it might mean something. Personally I don't feel like usual, I feel out of touch. You might say it's the consequence of the flu, and it might be, but there might also be something else more important and generalised (an attack, some energies, programming or whatever).

For several days already we have very hazy weather. It feels like not enough oxygen getting to the brain, feels like some kind of pressure on a head and as general dizziness and detachment. At first I thought that it is only me, but then my bf mentioned the weird feeling and then familiar woman from convenience store. She described her feeling as if her body is no hers anymore. So I connected it to the weird weather, but now that you mention the same feeling – maybe it is something else. There is also a feeling of some anxiety in a stomach.

Prayers for rain said:
Maybe other members are "touched" by this... anyway I think it's useful to report it cause it might mean something. Personally I don't feel like usual, I feel out of touch. You might say it's the consequence of the flu, and it might be, but there might also be something else more important and generalised (an attack, some energies, programming or whatever).
If that's of any comfort, I also go through these periods of dwindling down.
During the SOTT breakdown, I felt ill, no energy whatsoever, wanting to forget about all of this.
Sometimes it's mild, sometimes stronger but I realized recently that there was not a time where I really wanted to give it all up, I do see these times as period of tests.
At least you talked about it which means imho that you're still strong enough to realize what's happening to you.

I suppose that at some stages of our own progress, we're maybe more sensitive to "outside influences".
I don't think there is a time that the 4DSTS (or the PTB, you name it) take a break and leave us to rest but I suppose there are times where the pressure is stronger osit.

That's maybe why some persons on the forum kinda lost it at around the same time.

Regarding efields, I've made some comments on this thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5267 about this present discussion that might be helpful.

Keit said:
For several days already we have very hazy weather. It feels like not enough oxygen getting to the brain, feels like some kind of pressure on a head and as general dizziness and detachment. At first I thought that it is only me, but then my bf mentioned the weird feeling and then familiar woman from convenience store. She described her feeling as if her body is no hers anymore. So I connected it to the weird weather, but now that you mention the same feeling – maybe it is something else. There is also a feeling of some anxiety in a stomach.
Hmmm , I can report exactly the same thing from my island these days

I am not sure if is the case for PFR, whether it reaches France at all, but Deckard and Keit, we have in Cyprus now this thing where the wind blowing from south brings with it dust from the sahara desert, and the dust just hangs in the air, and it will not clear up until it rains. I've been feeling like you guys report, but i blame it on the dust. You are both in the area, so maybe it's that?

Prayers for Rain said:
For me it happened since I had a big flu, just after the restoration of the forum (hmm..). It put me in a strange state, like in a cocoon, a bubble where I feel quite disconnected. Also, I felt dizzy yesterday (maybe due to the meds I'm under, I'm not sure).
As far as the hazzy and dizzy feeling, whenever I take benadryl, which is an antihistamine, I feel like there is a fog in front of me and I'm unable to focus on anything. Perhaps it is the meds your on - it could help to research the meds you're on.

This past week, I also have been going through one of the worst colds I've had in years. It actually started as muscle tension in my shoulders and jaws about two weeks ago. Then it turned into a sinus congestion, then a sore throat, then chest congestion and a cough. Jaw clenching remained throughout. I'm just about over it. A lady at work had the same symptoms as me - I thought that the virus seemingly started to show its symptoms through muscle tension was an interesting element that I never noticed before.

Irini said:
I am not sure if is the case for PFR, whether it reaches France at all, but Deckard and Keit, we have in Cyprus now this thing where the wind blowing from south brings with it dust from the sahara desert, and the dust just hangs in the air, and it will not clear up until it rains. I've been feeling like you guys report, but i blame it on the dust. You are both in the area, so maybe it's that?
Yeah, I agree. It is probably the weather. Later this day we had some rain, so I hope this is over.
It is called "Hamsin" in Arabic btw (or the hebrew version of it)

efields said:
A load of hate here. A load.
Can you define hate?

efields said:
What a Bunch of synchotrophc nonsense, We are all (humankind) akin to
the Cro Magnon pointing at the moon and yelling 'It's going to fall
run for the hills..." What do ANY of us know, of ANYTHING?
How do you know that none of us know anything, are you not Cro Magnon as well then, and so what you just said is also nonsense?

efields said:
A bunch of zealots who all scream this and that ,what is THE
description of God...LOL silly children all want to be The One. We
all Know Nothing, let me rephrase that, Less than nothing, as we all
THINK we know so much. What a load of hooey.
If we know nothing, then how do you know what we say is a load of hooey? That's coming from someone who just said that he knows nothing.

efields said:
We mortal all have OPINIONS many or most or all of which have little
basis in reality.
Yes, like the opinion that you just stated. What about those mortals that don't have any opinions, don't those exist?

efields said:
Your opinions are just your intuitions as 'they all had' As in The
world is flat and its the center of the Universe. In 100 years
probably most of what we think will be proved to be Bad science, Bad
information and Horribly misinformed.
What do you mean "will be proved". Won't it be just another nonsense opinion just as worthless as ours? If not, what makes the opinion of those 100 years from now any better?

efields said:
We seem positively stone age to me. I shudder to think how unworthy
we must appear to lovely advanced extraterrestrials, who perhaps have
several thousand or Million years on us.
A great example of an ant pondering Ferraris there, using silly ant words like "unworthy".

efields said:
All off-world communication has stressed that
physical violence has ceased to be a state of being in the Universe,
as their powers of the mind have rendered violence as ancient folly.
This statement is an example of silly ant nonsense. First, who says that this communication is coming from an "off-world" source? Second, what do you mean "all"? The C's for example, who also claim to be "off-world" to a certain degree, say that our predicament here on earth is very much a recurring syndrome all across the universe. Furthermore, much "channeled" information says that time does not exist, and if this is true, that would mean that words like "ancient" do not apply by any stretch of the imagination.

efields said:
They simply control the will of those they need to deal with.
Based on what you said above, it seems that indeed your will is controlled. You can't have free will if you are so easily deceived.

efields said:
Bloodshed is no longer needed/or tolerated, There is simply no need.
The C's said that 4th density Grays use our blood for certain medicinal purposes. Also, the pain of a slow death causes maximum negative energy release which feeds them in 4th density. This contradicts your notion of there being no need for bloodshed. Whether what they say is true or not I cannot say, but the fact that you so self-assuredly claimed the opposite as some established fact while having or needing no evidence, proves once again, just how easily you can be manipulated.

Shane said:
Prayers for Rain said:
For me it happened since I had a big flu, just after the restoration of the forum (hmm..). It put me in a strange state, like in a cocoon, a bubble where I feel quite disconnected. Also, I felt dizzy yesterday (maybe due to the meds I'm under, I'm not sure).
As far as the hazzy and dizzy feeling, whenever I take benadryl, which is an antihistamine, I feel like there is a fog in front of me and I'm unable to focus on anything. Perhaps it is the meds your on - it could help to research the meds you're on.
I think it was the meds yes. It was antibiotics : amoxicillin. After feeling another dizziness and a troubled fogged mind, a tiredness and weariness, I stopped the damn thing after 3 days (which I was supposed to take 6 days), and I feel much better now.

And a few months later...

MRSA Deaths in the US Exceed AIDS Deaths: Circumcision is a Culprit

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/142806-MRSA-Deaths-in-the-US-Exceed-AIDS-Deaths-Circumcision-is-a-Culprit

The National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers (NOCIRC) issued a cautionary statement today about the increased risk of 'Super-Bug' methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections for circumcised infants. NOCIRC's statement follows a CDC report warning about MRSA as a major public health problem.

Executive Director Marilyn Milos, RN, says, "Expectant parents who are considering circumcision need to be informed. MRSA infection is a real and immediate risk of newborn circumcision. All parents of newborn boys need to be made aware of this risk."

MRSA annual incidence and death rates are 1.5 times HIV rates. The annual incidence MRSA in the US is 32 per 100,000, compared to HIV's rate of 21 per 100,000. While the death rate, per 100,000, is 6.3 for MRSA and 4.4 for HIV.

Circumcised males are twelve times more likely to contract MRSA than intact males. Infants in general are especially susceptible to MRSA infection because of their immature immune systems, and circumcision adds to that risk by creating an open wound, permitting an entry for pathogens.

Milos concludes, "MRSA infection is just one more reason not to subject newborn boys to this painful, traumatic, and completely unnecessary surgery."

NOCIRC is a non-governmental organization (NGO) in Roster status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. NOCIRC has over 100 centers worldwide.

Hi Laura All,

Caught this topic which was attached to a recent article. Don't want to get too personal (talk about my penis) but I appreciate very much the info shared and am very glad I made the decision to avoid circumcision of my son after all he (they, "mom too!") went through - hernia, bilirubinemia.. It was a strange set of circumstances that seemed to barely have worked out in his favor. There does seem to be quite a bit of data in terms of relation to other parts (like the reference to acupuncture.. err no the feet(?). Sorry been reading on the topic off and on for about a week. Science.. can't say I'd support this concept but (outside of using someone as a guinea pig) it would be interesting if they could map the condition of the brains form (use) before and after such a (grotesque, cruel, mutilating) procedure.

Sure seems to be alot about our anatomies physicians do not seem to know.. as well as about our psychologies, universe.. and to mutilate those things.. man I must be harboring all kinds of stuff under all these layers.. with a lack of skin in some areas, still crackin' at it (knowing my machine). :)

Had some further thoughts on this. I was speculating some in terms of man 1,2,3 but it seems looking in the glossary that I can't find the particulars since that link http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=7&lsel=M doesn't seem to show what came to mind. Maybe if I give a description someone else will get a light bulb. With the trauma involved in circumcision would it be possible that they are forcing the creation of more emotionally controlled men?

I "speculate" these types would be more able to kill (Example: War) in the case of their battle buddy being hurt or killed by those defending themselves from tyranny. (Example US in Iraq/Afghanistan) I don't fully understand the depth of what my circumcision does/has done to me since I've got much work to do outside the prenatal factor but it 'seems' to me that if the act of circumcision scars the mind or even cuts away part of ones spirituality/potential-awareness, in most cases, you would get a lot of more emotionally driven types of persons.

Certainly my speculation is totally subjective but I've been dwelling on this for some days now and, to my level of understanding (:) which is actually a dip, the more I know, the more I realize I know little), it does sort of make sense, though in a kind of foggy way. If this was brought up my apologies, I mostly read what Laura posted and still have to go over more info.

Edit: This makes me think of Henry's Transmarginal Inhibition article from today and Laura's previous one on the subject. It almost seems like pre-programming.

Huh ain't that something. Just the other day my mom was telling my Staph-on-the-pee-pee story from when I was a newborn. Apparently my mom was freaking out cuz after she took me home from the hospital I had a red rash on my baby-dong. A lil ointment and it cleared right up, but that was back in 1982 before the advent of MRSA.

Infernal circumcision karma..... i wonder what causes that....

Back
Top Bottom