City on Mars with elaborately decorated walls

Three huge towers on Mars

Quote: "Investigating on some Mars images, we have recently found a row of huge towers located in the Martian area of Terra Meridiani. Due to their peculiar features, we believe that they have an artificial origin. In the following video, we will show you all the amazing information, evidences as well as animated 3D models that will allow you to evaluate correctly the information we propose."

Quote from a comment below the video: "@1237hola
"Curiously, in a remote viewing session on Mars, I saw exactly those 3 type houses or buildings, they had their own "roads" and connected to each other, I remember entering one of those buildings, but it gave me more of a cave or tavern feeling, Although it looked very modern with technology, I observed some beings that seemed to be talking to each other, when from one moment to the next they turned to look at me with shiny eyes. They did not have white eyes, but rather eyes of light, which felt like They not only observed my physique but also in the depths of my being, they knew that I was not going to do anything wrong, they just observed me and after a few seconds I returned from the remote vision.I don't remember their color or appearance very well, but I know that they are a "dead" color or a not very bright color, and with a type of hard and rough skin."

Attachments

• towers on mars.png
    towers on mars.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom