Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

A short lesson on the Gnostics, their history and philosophy. I've never considered myself to be an Gnostic but listening to this, I see I am. Also, I think we have a fair share of this perspective in this group. It also reminds me of Taoism which is similar in paying close attention to reality and nature. He speaks of the importance of revealing to the Gnostics in its different aspects. In the time of Revealing, which we are in now, revealers come to the fore, and are often persecuted. But also, what we learn about ourselves that is revealed by these times is an important opportunity that will allow us to move forward. Not everyone will take that opportunity.

Hypatia, one of the Revealers:
Excerpt from the Great Initiate Women by Guillermina Bautista Sanchez: Hypatia was born in Alexandria, in Egypt, and lived from the year 375 to 405 A.D. Hypatia was the daughter of Theon, who taught her mathematics and astronomy from an early age, when he was a teacher in the Museum and she learnt philosophy in the Neo-Platonist School. Hypatia became head of that school around 400 A.D., and she taught the works of the pre-Socratic philosophers, of Plato and of Neo-Platonism. She possessed the rare honour of receiving payment from public funds of the Christian government of the city of Alexandria, for running the school, in spite of being both esotericist and woman. Hypatia of Alexandria is well-known for her comments about three great mathematical works of her time, especially the “Mathematical Syntax” by Ptolemy. She is also known for her book on “Almagest”, which means “the greatest one” in Arabic. We can reconstruct the philosophy that she was teaching thanks to a set of letters written by her pupils, specially by Synesius. This man traveled from Cyrene to Alexandria with the aim of having the privilege of learning from Hypatia. According to one of his letters, “Hypatia was so renowned that her reputation seemed literally incredible”. In those times Alexandria was the centre of the intellectual activity in the western world. Its library had thousands of scientific works and works of ancient wisdom. At that time, Christianity was flourishing in the political and intellectual environments, and it started to get into conflict with the pagan religions and philosophies. Emperor Theodosius’ edict about the pagan worship had unleashed riots between pagans and Christians. Nevertheless and for a while, Hypatia managed to survive and to prosper in her studies and teachings. But finally, her wisdom became unbearable for the vested interests that always put out the light in the darkness of a Kali-Yuga. Thus, a group of monks, fulfilling the desire of the bishop of Alexandria, dragged her to a church where they murdered her by scraping her flesh off with bits of seashells, and then burnt her bones. This was the beginning of the aggressive anti-paganism that later on provoked the burning of the great Library of Alexandria. Hypatia was a woman of incomparable strength who seemed to fear nothing. She had the courage to teach the ancient wisdom in a new, rising intellectual environment, and she did not mind dying for that cause.

There isn't anything in this clip about the guidestones or depopulation.

His name is Clif High, and he's a Highly Intelligent Man. His thoughts on Field Theory are Astounding. Here's a youtube video with him in it.

CLIF HIGH -RECENT SUBSTACK MP3 AUDIO..
a discussion about early visitation by not so nice aliens-
and maybe they will ba back-maybe not ...
he records these - while driving ...

DEC 7 • 30 minutes long ...
Protocol 1
Expeditionary Force

Clif High says we are at war - and many more will see it fully in the coming months..
a 5th column of enemy is inside the USA - thanks to no border wall...
he maybe right ....

FEB 15 • 27M
Your future = 5GUW
It's also your present....
clif high Your future _ 5GUW substack

Clif High says we are at war - and many more will see it fully in the coming months..
he maybe right ....

FEB 15 • 27M
Your future = 5GUW

Listening to this makes me pretty perplexed about one issue: why does he think that the Chinese are involved? He seems to believe that some Chinese saboteur are in league with the far left government. What is the proof that they are involved/in agreement? Listening and reading the news does not prove anything about other countries' involvement except the UK as we all know have been infiltrating the US for many years (since after the Independence War, really!)
Could someone in the forum enlighten me on this? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

seems clear to me that if you wanna take over the world - with very little freedom
- the CHINESE seem pretty good at it - unless your gonna hand that crown over to a new
country - with a small Army ...unlikely imo

Listening to this makes me pretty perplexed about one issue: why does he think that the Chinese are involved? He seems to believe that some Chinese saboteur are in league with the far left government. What is the proof that they are involved/in agreement? Listening and reading the news does not prove anything about other countries' involvement except the UK as we all know have been infiltrating the US for many years (since after the Independence War, really!)
Could someone in the forum enlighten me on this? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

It isn’t all that perplexing I would suggest. He has probably been thoroughly programmed by the PTB (as many westerners and especially Americans are) to see „China“ everywhere and „responsible for a sinister plot/takeover of America“. By engaging and believing that type of thing, the PTB are essentially blaming China for what they do themselves. Scapegoating.

It isn’t all that perplexing I would suggest. He has probably been thoroughly programmed by the PTB (as many westerners and especially Americans are) to see „China“ everywhere and „responsible for a sinister plot/takeover of America“. By engaging and believing that type of thing, the PTB are essentially blaming China for what they do themselves. Scapegoating.
Thank you. This makes loads of sense!

There is a border wall, there is a guard too, the real enemy of the americans is inside the policy, in the White House and the war against its citizens is not recent. They are told "look, the enemy is on the border, in China or in the Middle East" but never in the sacrosanct US.

he maybe right ....

FEB 15 • 27M
Your future = 5GUW

I had the sense last night, thinking about this, that it was an intentional attack, through and through. Those are good people living there, low tech place, really like sitting ducks with a railway line running through the small town. It is horrible. Learning more about the chemistry, the sweetish smell in the air a little like burning rubber, pets, chickens, fish, dying, I think of that song by Randy Newman, there is an inevitable, irrefutable accusation in that song, 'Burn on Big River'...."
"Burn on, big river, burn on
Burn on, big river, burn on
Now the Lord can make you tumble
And the Lord can make you turn
And the Lord can make you overflow
But the Lord can't make you burn"

My gut said it was 100% intentional. If it's China? Well look what Biden did to the Nordstrom pipeline and there are all the fires in food production facilities. WEF or China, some enemy, anyway. And the blackout on legacy media is such an exclamation mark, a question mark.

Newman's song link

he maybe right ....

FEB 15 • 27M
Your future = 5GUW

The beginning of this talk is quite succinct with whats happening in the country these days and many things that are very likely to follow in the future, I agree. The normies waking up that war has been declared and is actively engaged is the key to moving in the direction he describes, yes. The train derailment was a BIG wake up call for one of my normies who is looking at everything with new eyes and understanding, so a small indicator in my life.

One thing I've noticed about Clif is his time frame of events happening are usually off (to quick) so I don't pay much attention to that and of course he's not right about everything which is a given for everyone, so not a big deal for me. But despite these things he still offers a lot of value for me and I listen to him regularly. He's been talking a lot lately about aliens and their connections to the PTB and there are many parallels with what has been said by the C's.
How condescending, I'm sure Clif is much smarter then this and hasn't been "programmed" in such a way. I find it disturbing that whenever someone mentions interference by the CCP in US affairs (an American) they are immediately accused of being brainwashed by propaganda... I'm sure that is the case with many but certainly many of us see right through all that crude and its obvious. I haven't studied the involvement of the CCP in the US so can't speak to that but it would be foolish to think none of that is happening with what we see in the present regime.. I keep an open mind on the whole matter and wait for the facts to be presented.

Back
Top Bottom