Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

piliangie said:
Interesting to hear..

https://youtu.be/UlFN11D864I

piliangie said:
Another interesting video

https://youtu.be/bHgt1y3lIRw

Hi piliangie,

And for those of us who are running after their time, could you tell us why they are interesting and give us a small summary.

I read i lot of cliff´s material, and it is true he didnt got many hits to his predictions. For me it seems that he is failing in puting dates to his predictions, maybe the predictions or some of them will eventualy come true, but it takes time for some things to develope.

I am holding my breath to the C´s predictions about the 40 days, may be has something to do about Antarctica.

:cool2:

Nienna said:
The two Clif High topics have been merged.

And I moved it from Linguistics to Psi. What Clif is doing really has nothing to do with linguistics, it is more like trying to "read" the psychic atmosphere of the planet by collecting data.

Would anyone be interested in a synopsis of Clif Highs latest report?

In short:

-Atlantis will reveal hidden culture and technology
-Economy will start to break down visibly
-Ice-age
-(Old legacy)Media will lose all credibility and economy
-Bitcoin / Silver
-2017 will be a interesting year..

Here is a interview from 17-02-04, with Greg Hunter:

https://youtu.be/_h09Ztb7sTc

I Think that Clif is tapping into something. Maybe something like the locker room game plan.
The blockchain would do the necessary auditing if the criminal proceedings on most of the markets comes out and people demand transparency in financial dealings. And final ownership of stuff they have paid for. We'll see.
Antarctica is going to be interesting. Has anyone verified the claim that there are multiple helipads etc down there visible on google earth? I haven't, but then I don't use google if I can help it. Maybe worth a short stint.

GRiM said:
Would anyone be interested in a synopsis of Clif Highs latest report?

One thing I found interesting about this interview was that Clif's description of two Deep State factions (associated with Kissinger and Brzezinski respectively) is similar to what "X" says in this article by Pepe Escobar:

https://www.sott.net/article/340150-Pepe-Escobar-How-the-Trump-presidency-will-play-out

Clif argues that Trump is not in as much danger as some people have suggested from entities like the CIA, because he's backed by one of the two powerful factions which is currently gaining the upper hand for the first time in quite awhile, and also because the CIA itself is factionalized. The Brzezinski faction is argued to be primarily anti-Russia, while the Kissinger one is primarily anti-China. It would be interesting to know if this is a legitimate description of how things are organized behind the scenes, or if it's merely clever disinfo.

I don't pay attention to him anymore because if you keep up on the 'chatter' yourself, you really don't need him to summarize it for you... you are reading it everyday yourself.... but, here's a summary from Bill over on the transient site that does follow Cliff. fwiw:
Clif released the February 2017 Webbot (aka, ALTA) report on Feb 1. There is so much info in his reports it makes it challenging to summarize and no way can I touch on all the topics he addresses. I do encourage you to acquire his monthly reports from HalfPastHuman.com if you can afford it ($15USD). If you can't do it every month at least get one occasionally as it helps better understand the context of what he discusses. His report is much richer than what I can summarize.

Note that Clif acknowledges that his reports seem to lean towards the "scarier" potential aspects that may occur. He is not a fear-monger. He simply reports the data he sees and because new/different/unusual events typically carry a higher emotional value in the way his analytics work it tends to skew his reports towards inclusion of events that could be perceived as negatives (earth changes, unusual weather, financial turmoil, etc). The you read his full reports the context is easier to grok.

Here is a brief summary of some of the topics addressed:

Opening phrase: Your planet changes faster...
Continuing growth in the data in regards to 'sun disease' affecting humanity. Causes 'brain fog' as well as skin affects. People traveling by air will be at much higher risk. Starts becoming a visible item in late 2017.
Winter is coming. Cold weather will last longer into Spring than normal in 2017, more so in 2018. These are early signs of a mini-ice age that the world is shifting into. It will have a major effect on humanity including as a driver for relocation of many to southern climates.
Includes high winds with cold weather that sweeps across many Pacific islands
Earthquakes that occur in Antarctica cause a major freak out of the elites as information is revealed they wanted to keep hidden.
Data is showing that the mental image of the 'old planet' will be ending and humanity will start adopting a view of the 'new normal' that includes changes in climate and increasing weather extremes. This will carry forward for a couple of decades.
Political repression that has kept the 'warmest' view front and center as a driver to support greater centralized control globally are removed and information starts flowing that brings the reality of what is going on with climate/weather to the forefront.
Over one third of the 'old planet' mentality leaves (dies off)
Earth expansion and glaciers will steadily and relentlessly push populations around over the next 10 years
Many of the evil ruling elites start dying off in 2017. To the point they start complaining there is some kind of global conspiracy against them.
China provides a slap in the face to humanity with releases of true information about science and climate changes that has been withheld. Expected to occur Feb-May, 2017. Along with secrets revealed coming from Antarctica this causes an uprooting of basic assumptions about human history physics, and related field. It leads to a complete do over of the education system as people realize much of what they have been taught is just plain wrong.
This also helps launch an innovation wave globally that brings forward many new technologies and ways of doing things. This is a major theme that will continue for many years.
Economic turmoil coupled with colder weather for longer result in a bigger push into greater local growing of crops (some repurposing abandoned malls and other inside locations emptied by the economic turmoil)
Real estate value reductions of 50% are widespread
The pedophile issue gets fully exposed and, along with a rewriting of history, dramatically undermines existing religious institutions. Likely USA where much of the initial revelations and action occurs. Further undermines the elites.
Increasing language around the breakup of the EU but a reduction in prior language indicating there may be a breakup of the US.
A growing increase (by an order of magnitude since the last report) of the breakdown of the globalist agenda for a new world order run by the elites. As suppression is removed there is an explosion of innovation and creativity.
The warring between different factions of the elites becomes more visible, including visible high altitude fights between craft resulting in debris raining down that is captured on video (goes viral) and physically before authories can quarantine it.
Explosive new of 'Australia pyramids' comes out in late 2017 into the first half of 2018.
Includes info that Egyptian pharos had traveled to AUS in search of ancient technology from those pyramids
India becomes one of the leading centers for the innovation wave. Simultaneously it is the leading center for starvation and deprivation caused by changing and extreme weather
The USA becomes a leading backup source of the Indian ayurvedic medicine industry. The date indicates this appears to be within a few month of starting to manifest.
In the US there is a huge and growing backlash towards the exploitation of children in Hollywood and in advertising. There are cases where the backlash is utilized to accuse those who are actually innocent.
The 'ice age' impacts are going to be particularly hard felt in Europe and Eurasia, more so than North America(but it is definitely impacted). Weather induced relocations en mass start for USA and Canada in 2019.
As the old crony Western healthcare system dies there are many few deaths among the population.
Mainstream media goes after Trump in a big way in Feb and March. But this fails (as secrets revealed info from Antarctica and elsewhere comes out) and the blowback by the US population that goes global. This continues throughout 2017 and foments the biggest social movement since since the 1960s.
Financial turmoil starts to bud March-May 2017 and is global from mid-year on.
The innovation wave has big impacts on the global oil industry when the disruptive energy technologies begin being adopted. The oil industry will dwindle rapidly while 'new electrics' technologies and supporting industries will grow quickly.
Data is suggesting that a capping/dampening of the mental/emotional field connecting us has been removed. The ongoing awakening of humanity has overwhelmed this dampening field and it has been shutdown very recently.
A 'sound revolution' is a side effect of 'The Discovery' in Antarctica. Initially believed to be a cache of sound recordings of ancient monks, it is later understood to be over 10 million specific healing sounds that is instantly superior to existing medical procedures/drugs for correcting and maintain body health.

"Conclusion: Narrative War! ​
No sets with our processing over these last few years have had the emotional intensity or duration values that we have now from the 'narrative wars' sets. These new data elements are highlighting the importance of the 'control of the global narrative' as THE critical part of the 'agenda of the power elites'. These sets have 'narrative control' being the 'goal' and not merely a tool to be used.

Modelspace is supporting the idea of 'narrative wars' breaking out into the open in 2017 in a very visible and public way over the Summer in USAPop. The developing memes describe a period of chaos we have simultaneously the 'destruction of the old', and the 'creation of the new'. These sets have emotional sums within USAPop sets that are at extreme levels not before encountered within our work.

There are sets going to the 'spooky', and 'weird' within the 'narrative wars' that are forecasting the emergence of some very very strange stuff from which we will all define woo-woo for the next decade. There are hints of things coming out that will take 100 years to integrate and understand. There are forecasts of mind shocks so deep and troubling that we will have to 'formalize' in order to cope with our emotional reactions.

It promises to be a deeply disturbing year.

The central meme forecast for this year is our 'narrative war'. As the year progresses, the data sets are showing that the only way to regain control of our personal narrative is to burn out the offending implanted control stories placed there over a lifetime's exposure to mind control.

As we all know from experience, once the fire is lit, you have to stoke it!"​
A final note. This summary does not even begin to cover all that is in this months report. There is much more in there so if you can, please support Clif's work by purchasing a full report at HalfPastHuman.com (PayPal..or Bitcoin). (And for the record I do not receive any financial renumeration if you do so...I just believe in appropriate energy exchanges for value given/received)

All that change we've all talked about wanting - yeah, it's here!
fair use: from Bill at http://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/feb-2017-webbot-report-stoke-it.2045/

Hi All,
I just wanted to tell all that I have listened to, bought his reports and listened to his you tube stuff over the past 10 years. I find that his intellect is very high. His latest podcasts on you tube with Richard Dolan are extremeley deep in my opinion and Richard had a very high and unexpected reaction to his discussion with Clif, in my opinion.
Anyway, Clif is aparently dying of cancer as we speak. I am sad because his mind is so filled with so much. I would suggest listening to his 3 Cancer Ward YouTube sessions. They may hold some good objective facts!!??
Any thoughts from the forum group would be great. But dying of cancer sucks. He needs some love and prayers now, if only for the humanitarian contributions he has given over the years.

laura4unow,

I too have kind of kept tabs on Cliff High because he really seemed to be on to something in a pursuit of truth in a way no one else was doing from an IT background. I have also watched those videos of Cliff with Richard Dolan and could not help but be impressed with their mutual interests and respect for each other.

It is saddening to me that he now has cancer. I didn't notice that he mentioned having cancer so this is my first awareness of it. Thanks for letting me know.

I am now starting with cancer ward s01e02 video to catch up with his struggle. I just think he a unique individual who works hard to share his research even though he may not have the "whole banana" (nor do I) and always makes me think with a hammer.

Back
Top Bottom