Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

So, he has cancer, and in this vid he refers to people who promote Vit C as a cancer cure as "f*cktards".

Oops.

Admittedly those with sensitive ears should be forewarned before watching Cliff's videos. He does use the "F" word frequently and maybe more so now that he sees himself becomes less patient with stressors in his life to the point of calling it a form of PTSD.

The thing is that most of this video is in praise of vitamin C and also C60 (which I haven't looked at much before). His reference to "f" cktards" was talking about those who see the Gerson Therapy as a cure for cancer. He is still using vitamin C and C60 daily as part of his own regimen.

You don't have to like Cliff High to maybe get some useful information.

At the end he talks about David Wilcox's lack of critical thinking and weird statements.

Not sure why you zeroed in on only one expletive and didn't mention the rest.

PS: Cliff still looks healthier than I expected and I hope he stays around for awhile.

Well, I have to admit that most of the time, I don't understand what the heck he is talking about these days, and I'm pretty sure it's not just me. Rich Dolan interviewed him and I listened to that last night. Aside from the fact that I didn't come away with any useful information, the entire thing was utterly bizarre.

Lots of words, little substance. Which is very much like his computerized word analysis/whatever predictions. I read them for quite awhile, and generally I found them to be pretty inaccurate.

So then I listened to this cancer ward episode today. It's rather difficult to take him seriously when he starts by saying that one must rationally analyze things and pay attention lest we become like roadkill, and then he subsequently starts "F-tarding" people - PTSD or not.

Besides, I tend to agree with what Laura said about his whole process:

True.

At this point, he's embarrassed himself so many times and made so many excuses for his non-hits that he ought to just give it up I think.

Perhaps if he had started a project where his web bot collected data, he published it raw, and had open discussions about it, some headway might have been made. But he was all about selling it from the beginning. Plus, bringing in remote viewers is just muddying the waters.

I think we do a lot better assessing situations and getting a handle on what is possible and probable here just using the data we collect on SOTT and rational discussion.

While sites like RT may be more popular, personally, I have never found a site that presents more accurate and sane analyses of world events than SOTT. And I'm not the one doing those analyses for ages now, so I think I can say that without that much bias.
:whistle:

While sites like RT may be more popular, personally, I have never found a site that presents more accurate and sane analyses of world events than SOTT. And I'm not the one doing those analyses for ages now, so I think I can say that without that much bias.

I agree with those thoughts. Cliff's videos with Dolan seemed to go off the deep end quite a bit. It sounds like he has been experimenting with some psychedelics and "seeing" some weird stuff that sounds like 4D STS creatures so I take him with a grain of salt. When I said I was keeping "tabs" on him it is because I am not follower but more like a curious observer.

I should have reviewed this whole thread too so that's my bad. And you are right SOTT shines more light than even RT or other alternative news sources. Hope Cliff hasn't fallen off the cliff. :nuts: Good thing he's still taking vitamin C I guess.

So, he has cancer, and in this vid he refers to people who promote Vit C as a cancer cure as "f*cktards".

Oops.
Scottie
I have been very disturbed all day that you posted this statement. Please me exactly where Clif said this. I listed to all three again completely and nowhere in them does he say that people who promote Vit Cas a cancer cure are are”f*cktards”.
I respect you a great deal as a longtime Admin for this forum. If I am wrong, I apologise profusely right now. However, if you have made a very disparging remark about Clif, I expect you retract the statement. 👿

In addition, I agree with most all of your and goyacobal’s opinions about Clif. As I said, I have folowed him for many years. I take it all with many grains of salt. But, he is really hurting and feel he does not need the low blows about his sruggle right now. Time will tell. I think he has a great mind, is very clear about his process and then the woo woo insects creep in. I like him. Just my 2 cents.

Clif High Future Forecast, Disclosure, Antartica, Red Oceans, Cryptos & Much More! . . .
i am a member of the web bot forum ..( hah where our GURU is Clif High ! )
mind you I can be very sARCASTIC ! .................
WE DO not WORSHIP cLiF ...........
latest video/interview ....
Show Description: Clif High comes out of retirement to rejoin the program and discuss his latest trends forecast. We discuss what forecasts have come true from the past and what is yet to occur. He shares super interesting information on the coming ice age, Antartica, Red Oceans, Cryptos and much more.

Clif High hung out with Jay Weidner, as I recall, and I also seem to recall that at one time, at least, appeared to make deliberately disparaging remarks (though veiled), at me and my work. His success rate, as noted, is dismal, and everything taken together inclines me to not wish to feed any energy into what seems to be a rather STS operation. I'm certainly sorry that the guy has cancer and wish him well in that regard.

Scottie
I have been very disturbed all day that you posted this statement. Please me exactly where Clif said this. I listed to all three again completely and nowhere in them does he say that people who promote Vit Cas a cancer cure are are”f*cktards”.
I respect you a great deal as a longtime Admin for this forum. If I am wrong, I apologise profusely right now. However, if you have made a very disparging remark about Clif, I expect you retract the statement. 👿

I think he already referenced that here: Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Like Scottie, I found it almost impossible to listen to the guy because he made so many sounds with his mouth, and said so little of any import, that I found my brain just turning to mush listening to him.

Maybe you should just stick with Clif and hang out there if you are that emotionally attached and like his work so much? Conserving energy is important and people need to make choices about where they put theirs.

Just an observation on my part regarding RT, I noticed a marked difference in RT's reporting after RT Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan came under heavy fire from the presstitutes that control Time-Warner, Reuters, Turner broadcasting and other media conglomerates, along with a heavy push for RT to register as a foreign agent. Add, the March 11, 2016 unsolved death of the founder of RT, Mikhail Lesin in a Washington DC Hotel Room and reports that Lesin's daughter works at RT's Washington, D.C. branch. It's like - RT toned down their hard hitting "truth-based" reporting on events outside the Russian sphere. RT is still truth-based in it's reporting but they cut back on deep investigated reporting. Exception was Simonyan's exclusive interview in the Skripal case.

In respect to SOTT, it's no stranger to "attacks" and the danger is far from over?

As for Clif High, in the beginning I took an interest in his work but at this stage of the game, I'm prone to placing him in the same category as the Q-Anon databits? Raw bits of information with little cohesion or direction to where it's going or how it relates to any one subject. Not to get off topic but in my apartment, I have "a junk drawer". I'm the type, everything has a place, based on need and everything is in it's place. What doesn't fit - get's tossed out or recycled BUT I have a drawer in my utility closet - of things I consider useful or valuable but don't know where to put it? Eventually, I come to my senses and throw half of the stuff out - because it doesn't belong anywhere and serves me no useful purpose. Clif High's evolving work and Q-Anon's disjointed collection of tid-bits of raw information remind me of the "junk drawer"? Might be useful but for what and where?

First, the only reason I was actually listening to him again lately was because of this thread - because he has cancer, I saw Dolan interviewed him, and I admit I felt sorry for him. I was fully aware of the "history" with him as L has described, but I was also "curious" to see what Clif and Rich might be talking about these days.

As to what he actually said in the video: he resents little f-tards that say that Gearson therapy cured their cancer. So, cancel my previous claim! My mistake. Vit C is part of Gearson therapy, but so is juicing and organic foods, other vitamins, etc.

As for this part:

It's rather difficult to take him seriously when he starts by saying that one must rationally analyze things and pay attention lest we become like roadkill, and then he subsequently starts "F-tarding" people - PTSD or not.

I get it that he's upset, has cancer, and obviously the Gearson thing won't work for him, but that doesn't mean it didn't work for other people. And it's quite possible that there is more backstory that I'm not aware of. Maybe somebody attacked him or whatever. At the same time, I can't ignore his track record, which IMO isn't too good in multiple respects as we've already noted.

I think my reaction to him stemmed from this:

Like Scottie, I found it almost impossible to listen to the guy because he made so many sounds with his mouth, and said so little of any import, that I found my brain just turning to mush listening to him.

That's pretty much it. I've been observing this lately from various angles, and it's pretty interesting. That is exactly how some people react to me and some things I've said in my YT videos (the controversial stuff like 5G/WiFi). Stop making crazy noises with your mouth, you're talking gibberish, I feel dumber now, insults, etc.

Then again, there are a ton of other people who obviously get something out of what I am saying, they are supportive, ask for help with things, etc. Instead of complaining about "mouth noises" or "ums" or whatever, they will also often tell me what a soothing, calm voice I have! Well, that's just WEIRD because that is NOT how I sound in my own head! And it's totally at odds with what these other people are saying. The same is true of, say, Joe and Niall's vids and podcasts over the years.

So what I've been thinking is that it works in two directions:

1. If you cannot "hear" what a person is saying due to your own lack of knowledge, emotional investment, and so on, then your brain turns to mush. In this case, they are saying something true or more closer to reality, at least at that time. Since you are not "ready" or able to hear it, you react emotionally to push them away, misinterpret what they are saying, etc. We see this A LOT today.

2. If you cannot "hear" what a person is saying because of their lack of knowledge or their emotional investment, then there is a similar defense mechanism that kicks in, and your brain turns to mush. More often, you are aware that your brain is mushifying, but in many cases your response will still be more of an emotional reaction that again pushes you away from them. IOW, they are NOT saying something true, but something that is a lie, that increases entropy, disperses information instead of concentrating it, or however you want to put it.

Option #2 could be due to the person's word salad, background processing of information archived long ago, a "blink", or even an intuition. In all cases, the more emotional reaction is pretty much your brain taking a shortcut and efficiently getting you moved on to more important things with a minimal amount of energy expenditure.

Of course, in both options, the best thing to do is to collect all the actual data and present a nice, complete, well-reasoned argument. But that requires WAY more energy to analyze (or re-analyze) everything, write it all out, blah blah blah.

My original f-tard post was factually wrong, but the intention was to warn people off. Well, obviously I could have done a better job, because here I am again writing even more!

At the same time, this thread is now 42 pages long, and I doubt many newer people here have gone back to re-read all the posts, starting with the first post from 10 years ago!!! That's very time consuming, and there are other more important topics to look into these days. Those of us who've been around awhile look at it again quickly, and go, "Nope! More of the same. ABORT! AVOID! RUN, LUKE, RUN!" ⛔

IMO Clif's work is almost sad when you think about it. Here's a guy doing "big data" type processing, supposedly for good. Yet what effect has it actually had? And what about Big Data in the form of this forum + SOTT, which isn't just some program that spits stuff out, it gets interpreted, and then we sell it. Instead, it's lots of people doing lots of work, lots of reading, lots of research, learning, sharing, refining theories, struggling to see the world more clearly while they purge themselves of their own rose-colored glasses, etc.

You can't program something like that, and you certainly can't do it alone. Even doing C's sessions requires time, lots of energy, and hard work - and that's just on our little 3d realm.

THAT is the Good Guys version of Big Data, IMO. Except I think we should call it Big InformationTM.

That gives me an idea though: We can start giving tours of the bookcases here in the house so that people can begin to get an idea of just how many books Laura has read...
:lkj:
Pierre: 👷‍♂️ "Don't worry, Laura. I gonna build you more bookcases!"

Clif High Future Forecast, Disclosure, Antartica, Red Oceans, Cryptos & Much More! . . .
i am a member of the web bot forum ..( hah where our GURU is Clif High ! )
mind you I can be very sARCASTIC ! .................
WE DO not WORSHIP cLiF ...........
latest video/interview ....
Show Description: Clif High comes out of retirement to rejoin the program and discuss his latest trends forecast. We discuss what forecasts have come true from the past and what is yet to occur. He shares super interesting information on the coming ice age, Antartica, Red Oceans, Cryptos and much more.

"Quantum entangled communications devices" for everyone by 2028, say the "data sets", through which we can talk to anyone in the entire universe with no radiation. :shock: Seems to me that Clif High's '"data sets" are merely the product of him free associating when looking at the information generated by web crawler bots. It's fun for listeners, I suppose, kind of like a sci-fi novel, but it's beyond me why anyone gives this guy any credence.

1. If you cannot "hear" what a person is saying due to your own lack of knowledge, emotional investment, and so on, then your brain turns to mush. In this case, they are saying something true or more closer to reality, at least at that time. Since you are not "ready" or able to hear it, you react emotionally to push them away, misinterpret what they are saying, etc. We see this A LOT today.

Generally speaking, people hear/see/interpret things as THEY are, not as what they are hearing/seeing actually IS. Witness the number of times interviewers of JBP appear to be completely unable to actually HEAR what he is saying.

Subjectivity and projection rules down here, and it usually creates a big old mess of everything. It's amazing most people can function properly even at a very basic level, then again, most people only function at a very basic level.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, people hear/see/interpret things as THEY are, not as they thing they are hearing/seeing actually IS. Witness the number of times interviewers of JBP appear to be completely unable to actually HEAR what he is saying.

So what you're saying is, that I think that people who use Vit C against cancer are tards?

(Sorry, just had a Cathy Newman moment there...)

:lol:

BTW, in that video on Vit c High also talked about "C60", which he is taking, which seems to be Buckminsterfullerene, which is an allotrope of carbon that was "first generated" in the 1980s using a laser to vaporize carbon in a supersonic helium beam.

Apparently it's sold as C60 which is carried in "black seed oil". Clif High also referred to it as "monoatomic" which seems to be a new age science word salad term, which made me think of "monoatomic gold" that was popular quite a few years ago.

At least the wiki page says

"Solutions of C60 dissolved in olive oil are nontoxic to rodents. "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom