Co-linearity: What is it? What does it involve? Can it be achieved?

I thought I would get to the end of this thread and it would be like “yeah we’re building a school!”

As far as being co-linear the crystals were mentioned, so isn’t that the answer? That we all dedicate time to the crystal project?

I would selfishly love a Sunday morning church service, where people take turns “preaching.” I know NewsReal is on Sundays but it’s not the same.

I thought I would get to the end of this thread and it would be like “yeah we’re building a school!”
With co-linearity, we're facing the core subject of the Work. Once one reaches certain level of consciousness, one can't go back anymore. So what...? :-) Co-linearity is the way we manage our relations and behaviour with other beings according to this level of consciousness. It is by essence a spiritual concept, involving trying to match one self's goals/ambition with those of others.

That being said, in my view, the forum is the SCHOOL to learn this on many, many levels, and is presenting us every day new opportunities for doing so. Let us be grateful for that !!

A: Singing helps a bit. Reading exercises that are undertaken from the correct perspective also.

This seems to be standing out to me. What exactly is "the correct perspective" ? From the utmost objective perspective as you could possibly muster I would think.

Expanding on this (in an extreme way) if you were to take an article / book or text - whatever is considered offensive, misguided or even abject disinformation and contemplate it from an objective frame of mind as you possibly could, then you would be able to see the true intentions of the author, but also maybe understand how they think and why they are thinking that.

Maybe this is a good exercise to do to keep your emotions and biases in check, or just for self observation, and adjustment. Practised enough and effectively this would eventually translate to when you find yourself at odds with another, and help to understand them without emotions and ego getting in the way.

Finding “the correct perspective” is a good starting point.

There has to be the freedom and room to disagree;
To have different ideas, interests and opinions.
We don’t all have to be the same.

Correct perspective from what vantage point of view?

…perhaps a similarity of aim.
Each one has a unique karmic lesson plan
But, the lessons all add up the same.

There is no avoiding the lessons we don’t like.
If we skip a class, there is nothing to be claimed.

We have our individual lives
We walk through every day
On this or that we may not see things eye to eye
Or have the same belief, but...

We’re on a ship of fools with madmen at the helm.
On that, I think we can agree.

Every time we talk of mutiny
There is a price to pay;
The lashes meted out.
The crosses with their pain.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Nothing ever gained.

We are all seeking something
To set the captives free.
There are actors on the stage we root for
To do the right and honored things.
We watch and hope that good will come to be.
But watching is not doing
And hoping, not the way

We are all trying to get somewhere:
To a far, far better place.
But to get to there, you must be here first

On this ship of fools with madmen at the helm
Testing every patience and blocking every move

With co-linearity, we're facing the core subject of the Work. Once one reaches certain level of consciousness, one can't go back anymore. So what...? :-) Co-linearity is the way we manage our relations and behaviour with other beings according to this level of consciousness. It is by essence a spiritual concept, involving trying to match one self's goals/ambition with those of others.

That being said, in my view, the forum is the SCHOOL to learn this on many, many levels, and is presenting us every day new opportunities for doing so. Let us be grateful for that !!
I thought the central aim of the G. Work was to build the higher body, which can only begin by making a breakthrough. I believe G. termed it accessing the “2nd river”. He stated it was nearly impossible, yet could be done. All efforts and exercises are geared to making that transition.
What is “co-linearity?”

I thought the central aim of the G. Work was to build the higher body, which can only begin by making a breakthrough. I believe G. termed it accessing the “2nd river”. He stated it was nearly impossible, yet could be done. All efforts and exercises are geared to making that transition.
What is “co-linearity?”
Hi RJ145, it's a custom of this forum to introduce yourself in the newbie section before posting, as if to get to know each other. Nothing personal, what you are comfortable sharing... :-)

Maybe a visual example will help.View attachment 66586
That’s actually a very interesting thing. I rowed during the last two years I was in college. The fascinating part is that there’s people who can perform very well on a rowing machine but essentially they’re a disaster inside a boat and are a constant disruption, not unlike psychopaths.

And what was also interesting is that no matter how much time the coach spent trying to teach them how to gain boat feel or rhythm, they just never improved and given the mechanical mind of most coaches this loop was established where they convinced themselves that somehow these people would magically get the “feel” for rowing. But it NEVER happened….

It is a dream of mine to someday row in an 8 with everyone who is connected, it’s a very demanding sport and sure would be fun to do if everyone was linked on higher levels.

Fine for rowing. Not clear how applicable to other pursuits that are if a very different order.
I have searched the Ra (Law of One) material regarding the formation of a "social complex", which I think can help with the collinearity discussed by the C's.

RA: The work that is done in positive 4th density is the work by which the positive social memory complex, through slow stages, integrates harmoniously into itself, and goes out to help those of less positive orientation than others. they seek your help.

An ever-increasing intensity of understanding or compassion is achieved. This intensity continues until the proper intensity of light can be welcomed. This is the 4th density harvest. (B2, 119)

QUESTION: In what phase does a planet achieve social memory?

RA: When the entire group of entities are of the same orientation or search. Then, the memory group loses the individuals at the roots of the tree of mind and begins to know the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. (B1, 119)

RA: When a body/mind/spirit group becomes capable of forming a social memory complex, all the experiences of each entity are available to the entire complex. (B2, 111)

That’s actually a very interesting thing. I rowed during the last two years I was in college. The fascinating part is that there’s people who can perform very well on a rowing machine but essentially they’re a disaster inside a boat and are a constant disruption, not unlike psychopaths.

And what was also interesting is that no matter how much time the coach spent trying to teach them how to gain boat feel or rhythm, they just never improved and given the mechanical mind of most coaches this loop was established where they convinced themselves that somehow these people would magically get the “feel” for rowing. But it NEVER happened….

It is a dream of mine to someday row in an 8 with everyone who is connected, it’s a very demanding sport and sure would be fun to do if everyone was linked on higher levels.
Just watching synchronized activity of any kind (e.g. marching bands, swimmers, dancers) puts me in a unique and delightful state of mind. The closest I ever came to actually participating in a synchronized activity was when 8 of us (plus a guide) went on our first white-water rafting adventure--on intermediate level rapids! Riding the rapids was more like riding that fine line between fear and exhilaration. Prior to each approaching rapid, the guide would warn us of its particular dangers (e.g. "If you fall out do NOT swim towards shore because you'll get sucked under by a rip current and drown."). You can be certain that every one of us did EXACTLY what the guide told us. I joke that I never even saw the fall foliage because I was so focused on paddling as directed. As a result, our raft was one of the few which did not capsize, unlike so many seen along the shore with their shivering occupants. Unified actions by those with heightened awareness is powerful!

Finding “the correct perspective” is a good starting point.

There has to be the freedom and room to disagree;
To have different ideas, interests and opinions.
We don’t all have to be the same.

Correct perspective from what vantage point of view?

…perhaps a similarity of aim.
Each one has a unique karmic lesson plan
But, the lessons all add up the same.

There is no avoiding the lessons we don’t like.
If we skip a class, there is nothing to be claimed.

We have our individual lives
We walk through every day
On this or that we may not see things eye to eye
Or have the same belief, but...

We’re on a ship of fools with madmen at the helm.
On that, I think we can agree.

Every time we talk of mutiny
There is a price to pay;
The lashes meted out.
The crosses with their pain.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Nothing ever gained.

And hoping, not the way

We are all trying to get somewhere:
To a far, far better place.
But to get to there, you must be here first

On this ship of fools with madmen at the helm
Testing every patience and blocking every move
I really liked your poem...so much I took some "poetic license" to tweak it a little (apologies :-)) and add some artwork.

voyage poem.png

And hoping, not the way

Maybe that ‘boldened’ premise is incorrect?

Most think the world and the people inhabiting it are faulty and in need of fixing - but what if that is not the purpose of this existence? Maybe this is just providing the backdrop to change ourselves, to wade through the muck and get out of the bog on the other side? That our job is not to ‘save’ the world or their inhabitants, but to ‘save’ just us? That to ‘save oneself’ is a deeply personal matter (and excruciatingly difficult and painful) and can only ever be done by oneself? And that by ‘saving’ ourselves we might entice (or nudge, or motivate) others to do the same,? And by that we might make a small patch of this planet a slightly better place? That maybe there should never be the goal to change anybody but ourselves, because that is not why we are here? And if we are able to help others get themselves up and going that it is just a nice bonus? That at the core our job is to ‘only’ discover the Truth and incorporate that into our lives? And that this is what is going to set us free?

As an example, look at all the climate activists and their decarbonization wet dreams! The hypocrisy is mindboggling … They tell you “you have to do that” or “you can’t do that” otherwise you are a bad person. YOU have to change the way you are living! It’s easy to tell others what to do - but try this on for size yourself, and think things through to their logical conclusion. And you quickly realize that, yes, decarbonization is possible, but only if we revert back to some time roughly 2-3 centuries ago. And that was no utopia for the vast majority of people. And those activist, would they willingly give up their mobile phones, designer clothes and soy lattes? Most of them don’t even know how to cook a simple meal! and yet, they want to ‘save’ us.

I don’t know - maybe this is all too simplistic, but that is my current understanding of the task at hand.

Back
Top Bottom