Coconut flour pudding (Halva)

Rashi

Padawan Learner
Hello everyone 🤗😘🥰

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I tried this recipe and absolutely loved it. It’s a fat bomb and you actually loose weight after eating this which is just amazing. So thought will share with you guys to see if you like it as well.

Ingredients
1 cup coconut flour
1 Tsp cardamom powder
2.5 cups of coconut milk ( I use unsweetened Almond and Coconut milk)
8-9 Tablespoon sweetener (or adjust accordingly) (I use Xylitol)
1 service spoon of ghee

Steps
-Melt the ghee in the pan.
-Then add coconut flour + cardamom powder.
-Roast it on slow flame until nicely brown colour.
-Keep a close eye on the pan to avoid burning the flour.
- Heat the milk to lukewarm temperature, add sweetener in the milk and mix it well.
-Once flour is roasted, add milk and sweetener mixture.
-On high flame, keep stirring the pudding until milk is completely dried and the ghee begins to separate from the pudding.
-That’s it, it’s ready. Garnish with coconut flakes and Raisins (optional).

Ready to eat, enjoy 😉👍

Thank you for the video :love: So, I tried it out and I'm really excited. It's very, very tasty. It tastes a little bit like mush from speculoos, if you know what that is. A Christmas biscuit here in germany.:lol: I love it both...

WOW! I think it's delicious! Thank you for the clear and beautiful video (and the cat). 🐱 When we bought coconut flour for the first time, we made the recipe on a packet of cookies .... It was terrible! The cookies lay there for a whole week and no one could eat them. They "grew" in the mouth, they could not be swallowed.🤐 They were too dry.
Your recipe looks very attractive! 🤤
But while I'm in ketosis, this recipe is too carbohydrate, and even with raisins. I would also like to share my little candy-fat bombs with coconut flour too.

@Korzik18 - Please do share your candy-fat bombs recipe, would love to try it. I will share my coconut biscuits recipe soon. When I tried for first time it was not that great but then I learned the trick which is to use lots of butter and now it turns out amazingly delicious.

Back
Top Bottom